The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Pedophiles Call for Same Rights as Homosexuals

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Halfabo » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:42 pm

For years in here, homosexual rights advocates have been calling us paranoid. They said it could never happen. But, we see now that it is happening the moral fabric of America will continue to unravel until America is as depraved as Sodom and Gamora were. We are very close to that now.

And no, we were not paranoid when we said that as soon as same sex marriage became the law in America, pedophilia, bestiality and all other perversions would soon follow. Now that it's happening, what more is there to say?

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins ... mosexuals/
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:27 pm

Who wouldn't be gravely disturbed by this article....

Oh wait.

The answer is obvious.

Liberal Progressives.

:roll:

The same people that called us tin-foil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorists and alarmist wackos for merely suggesting such a thing... many of them are now joining the ranks of the pseudo-intellectual Progressives in this article; folks that have somehow figured out a way to intellectualize, compartmentalize, and excuse the pedophilic "lifestyle." Yep. pedophilia, so they claim, is just a sexual orientation and is no less normal than heterosexuality.

I tweeted the web link to Greg Gutfeld of Fox News fame, who stars on the hit shows The Five and Red Eye. I immediately thought of him because he has been adamantly hammering this point home and warning us about it for years.

If he retweets my message, my cell phone is going to light up like a Christmas Tree and this story will go viral.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:47 am

I do not know how anyone can confuse one issue with the other, and certainly pedophilia is a crime in every state in the union, as it should be. It violates several laws and issues of crimes against children, who are not consenting adults, nor are they of a legal age to give consent. The idea there is a movement among any group identifying themselves as a pedophilia group, which would be absurd, the effort of any one individual to test this premise, is legally ridiculous and with no merit, both legally or morally. Any comparison to gay rights is absurd.
greeney2

Postby thunder » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:28 pm

the ONLY rights thay deserve is prison or the grave. period.
thunder

Postby Lucifer » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:10 pm

This is completely wrong to believe that such criminals have a right to claim that sexual contact with children should be a given right. There is something very wrong with the notion that a child can consent to sex. This is an issue that gives light that provides that homosexuality seeded societal depravity where children are sexually abused. Pedophilia has its roots tied to beginning of philosophy, particularly "The Philosophy of the Pleasure of the Flesh" where homosexuals authored the idea of the pleasure of youth especially virgins, which included young boys. This is where the notion of "roman bath boys" whom were as young as 12 years old were used as sexual slaves to hedonist homosexuals "Epicureanism". (e.g. the pederastic relationship of an adult Greek male with a Greek youth, or of a Roman citizen with a slave). This morbid act leaked to the hierarchy of Rome and Greece of the elders and leadership ranks to be corrupted.

The Pleasures of the Flesh were then revisited after 300 years of being isolated and forgotten by a Roman Catholic church and began utilizing the alter boys as a means of exercising the reasoning for evoking pleasure of the flesh. The rational was that because we are divine and heaven allows us the greatest good and pleasure (basically do to what ever we want) then having sex with youth is surely "good" and then began having sex on the church alter. This of course degraded society further and has become the problem of society as the church was or is used as a guiding light of society. Pedophilia eventually became a societal problem and the scourge of the Roman Catholic church. There are cases of abuse in the church going back 2000 years and directly related to how homosexuals changed the course of sexuality was conducted in in governmental orders, church orders and society ... http://www.alternet.org/story/146920/wh ... page=0%2C0

A child requires care and guidance from a mother and father (adults) for basic survival and development of the mind and emotions. Without consent sex is a crime. Consent and the natural laws require that anyone whom is to engage in sexual activity be able to offer consent. Children are both unable to consent or equipped for sex. The natural order of things do allow provisions for children to be sexually engaged.

The natural laws dictate that a child is ready for sexual experience when menstruation or ejaculation is experienced. For some children this can occur as young as 9 years old, yet their emotional and mental state is not fully developed, which provided that our laws to gain sexual consent to be 18 and 16 in Canada with parental consent.

This provides that history does repeat itself and without any form of guiding principles then society is doomed to fail. Corruption of the youth began in Rome regardless of the laws that existed because Philosophy literally means "for the love of wisdom" and wisdom is meant to guide society and is accepted as such to the layman. When the wisdom is confounded then so shall be society. The con-foundation of the church further confounded society to present day pedophilia epidemics. :wall:

Personally, I say let pedophiles burn in hell along with the homosexuals. :twisted:

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby bionic » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Anyone that exploits another is wrong. Pedophilia, simply by it's defiition of adults seducing children. That's pure exploitation and in many cases abuse, molestation , and rape (touching, fondling, having sexual relations with them, against a child's will

It is not comparable to homosexuality at all.
There are homosexual pedophiles. there are hetero sexual pedophiles.

comparing pedophilia and homosexuality is like comparing apples and oranges to me

Just my take on it. You are free to disagree.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby toeg » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Halfabo wrote:For years in here, homosexual rights advocates have been calling us paranoid. They said it could never happen. But, we see now that it is happening the moral fabric of America will continue to unravel until America is as depraved as Sodom and Gamora were. We are very close to that now.

And no, we were not paranoid when we said that as soon as same sex marriage became the law in America, pedophilia, bestiality and all other perversions would soon follow. Now that it's happening, what more is there to say?

http://patdollard.com/2013/07/it-begins ... mosexuals/

I will just mention briefly some of the flaws and errors pointed out above. I have spent about 10 minutes debunking several of the "facts" stated above, but I am very convinced that the rest of the "facts" here are as ludicrous as the ones I investigated. This is nothing more than neo-Yellow Journalism meant to scare the uninformed. Please note that I am referring to Pedophilia here as the criminal act of sexual assault on a minor.

1. "It Begins: Pedophiles Call for Same Rights as Homosexuals"
This is the headline, yet no where in the text is there ever mention of this petition. There is no "pedophile group" advocating this. Just making a statement that is echoed in the far-right loony site WND doesn't make it so.

2. " the moral fabric of America will continue to unravel until America is as depraved as Sodom and Gamora were. We are very close to that now. "
Again, this is mere conjecture based on no information. No facts are presented to prove it.

3. "B4U-Act calls pedophiles “minor-attracted people.” The organization’s website states its purpose is to, “help mental health professionals learn more about attraction to minors and to consider the effects of stereotyping, stigma and fear.”
If one goes to that website they will also see this: "B4U-ACT was established in 2003 as a 501(c)(3) organization with the following purposes: •To publicly promote services and resources for self-identified individuals (adults and adolescents) who are sexually attracted to children and seek such assistance." You shouldn't cherry pick information that paints an inaccurate picture of this group.

4. "Pedophilia has already been granted protected status by the Federal Government. The Matthew Shephard and James Byrd, Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act lists “sexual orientation” as a protected class; however, it does not define the term." I can only assume here that you did not look at the law yourself. Had you actually read that bill, you'd find that the word "pedophile" is never mentioned in the bill. After all, this is a hate crime bill enacted to protect regular, law-abiding citizens from attacks based solely on their on their sexual or gender orientation. Pedophilia is NOT protected because it is a crime. I can point you to the actual statute which states this if you're having trouble with google.

It took me approximately 10 minutes to debunk all of the above. With so much false information and personal opinions masquerading as facts, it is easy to see why this article by Pat Dollard is just another sleazy attempt by the far right to scream, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling."
toeg

Postby Halfabo » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Halfabo

Postby Nesaie » Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 pm

There is an easy solution to pedophiles. Put them in regular population in prison and let the lifers take care of them.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Nesaie wrote:There is an easy solution to pedophiles. Put them in regular population in prison and let the lifers take care of them.

Wouldn't that qualify as cruel and unusual?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts