The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Chemtrails

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby sciencepagan » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 am

MY SON IS TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS ALTERING OUR LIVES BY CHEMICALLY DUSTING US W/ VARIOUS CHEMICALS. THIS IS RELATIVELY NEW NEWS FOR ME. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD LINKS WHICH DISCUSS THIS ? :twisted:
sciencepagan

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:34 am

Welcome to the Blackvault.

If you go back to the BV home page, you can probably find quit a bit of information John may have about Chem trails. I personally do not buy into much of it, but we have had times when in California they had spraying for certain mesquitos abatement, kinds of things, and the public was not real happy about it. One time they told us prior to stay inside, it would be done at night, and that it would be harmless to the finish on your cars, remembering something having the same effect as eggshells. Something that was going to threaten our citrus growing. The chem trails is something different but we all know for decades insecticides and sprays have been used in agriculture, but near the ground in small aircraft, not the high elevation that is part of the chem trail theories. I'm sure you will find chem trail sections and subjects in the main site. Also do a search in just the message board for discussion here in the message board, separate from the main site.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:37 am

I just searched "chemtrail" on the message board search and came up with 3 pages of hits. That should give a good start about it, and also the main site will have information as well.
greeney2

Postby sciencepagan » Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:13 am

Thanks! Now my search begins. I don't buy in to this story myself so I need info to enlighten my son.
sciencepagan

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:34 am

Never know, he may end up convincing you Dad! :o How old is he? I know there is a lot of information about it, and many people that are pretty knowledgeable on the subject, or claim to be. I'm usually a real skeptic of most any conspiracy theory, and reduce it down to if simple common sense questions can be answered or if so called theories have holes shot right through them.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts