The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

psychic internet

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Ever feel like there's another internet similar to ours? But in this internet, nodes are minds, and paths are connections between nodes and the main purpose of both internets is to move and hide data. The data in this internet is comprised of information and the interconnectedness between souls is the teaching of the nodes (Minds).

What if there is such an internet ? What if there weren't?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:12 am

Have you ever researched the Akashic Record? I did a radio show discussing this on "Reality, Checked!"

http://www.theblackvault.com/page/BVRN
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:17 am

I'm not intimately familiar with the concept but I have heard of it.

This is sort of like the collective unconscious of Jung, and what I mean to refer to is meant for data transfer (information exchange).

If you're familiar with torrents, that's kind of how I "visualize" it.
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Although I don't use Wikipedia as my end all source, I thought you might get at least some background.

Wikipedia wrote:In theosophy and anthroposophy, the akashic records (from akasha, the Sanskrit word for 'sky' 'space' or 'aether') are a compendium of mystical knowledge supposedly encoded in a non-physical plane of existence known as the astral plane.

The akashic records – akasha being a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether" – are described as containing all knowledge of human experience and all experiences as well as the history of the cosmos encoded or written in the very aether or fabric of all existence. The records or The Book of Life in the Bible (Psalm 69:28, Philippians 4:3, Revelation 3:5, 13:8, 17:8, 20:12, 20:15 and Revelation 21:27) are described as being in a non-physical plane described as a library; other analogies commonly found in discourse on the subject include a "universal supercomputer" and the "Mind of God". People who describe the records assert that they are constantly updated automatically, and that they can be accessed through astral projection or under deep hypnosis. The concept was popularized in the theosophy, a 19th century occult Victorian orientalism movement founded by Madame H. P. Blavatsky, writer of several books. According to the doctrine, there is no end to all things - merely a convergence or return to a light body of consciousness.

More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Thanks for filling me in.

Does anyone have a set of instructions for accessing the akashic records?
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 am

The Heisenberg uncertainty principle contradicts the existence of Akashic records because if the records store every event, it would have to imply gathering knowledge of both position and momentum of all quanta. The uncertainty principle says we cannot know both position and momentum at the same time.

Phrased another way, the existence of Akashic records would imply the uncertainty principle is false. The uncertainty principle is one of the "bedrock truths" of quantum mechanics as far as I know, so it would turn humanity's understanding of physics upside down. Perhaps even bring a paradigm shift.

On the other hand, if the uncertainty principle is correct, then that would prove that there is a limitation on what the records can store or let be retrieved.
at1with0

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts