The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Alalu the Great Explorer

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:14 am

! blackvault wrote:
Back on topic... everyone is welcome from all viewpoints here.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Firefly » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:48 am

I agree. If this site is for making up whatever you want with no regard for the truth, then yes, I'm in the wrong place.
Firefly

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:55 am

No, I think it isn't for making up stuff, but it is for the respectful sharing of ideas. To both sides of this debate -- it's fine if you don't agree. But don't try and kick the other off the board (or leave yourself for that matter) because someone doesn't have the same opinion, idea or shares the same conclusion that you do.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Firefly » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:37 pm

Thank you John, I was under the impression that that is exactly what this site was for. My argument was in favor of people stating a point of view or opinion but to make it clear it is only their opinion and not fact. Alalu may be absolutely correct about everything he has stated but until there is proof it remains speculation and each of us should respect that line.
Firefly

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:18 pm

I agree - it's a place to SHARE information. It's fine to disagree -- but the only real rule here is respect. If someone disagrees, that's fine. Feel free to state it -- but I ask that it stays somewhat civil :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Alalu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:52 pm

If you climb the highest mountain on earth, you find out the downside of that. There is no one else there but you. And when you climb back down there is always someone who says, "That's stupid. Why did you do that?" Because it was there.

If you can't get past step 1 then you will never get to step 100 or step 1000. I discuss this topic the way I do because it helps to get people interested enough to continue on to the next step of the discussion. You should not get caught up in the concept of "proof" because that proof will likely never come and I would hope that humans can use their imagination to figure out theories which then can be tested. How do you think Einstein figured out Relativity. It was all imagination. I don't have billions of dollars of government research money to attempt to prove that the Anunnaki are real. Neither did Einstein.

Often, people respond the way Firefly did because they are unable to cope with the idea of intelligent life elsewhere, and certainly not that they may be responsible for us being here. To make it easier to accept that I choose to concentrate on the exciting possibilities and hopefully add some human aspects to the story. Our own government is unable to cope with the idea (see The Disappearance of Flight 412).

Personally, I think we have an abundance of evidence which proves the existence of aliens. People who are afraid of that idea sit and wait for the news media and the government to tell them about it, and that is not likely to occur in your lifetime. I wonder if that aspect of our personality wasn't programmed into our DNA.
Alalu

Previous

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts