The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Someone has gone too far...

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Echsup » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:16 am

Jeremiah 13:23 (KJV): Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. If God believe in Race, who can deny it?For sure not those Arabs and blacks sticking out their race belonging as if it were some special merit.
This is Hell multiculturalism led to all white non-Muslims s in golden free America. And mass media has a sinister plot against us. They can't calm down about the Zimmerman/Martin case, but do not see anything extraordinary in atrocious shooting of the family of five including 19-month-old girl and accusing them of racism. Most scaring is that it happened just at hand in Odenton, Maryland. It makes me feeling of total exposure.
Some higher ups found out that multiculturalism is good for their economy and created an army of wicked hungry Muslims ready to work for a song and hating all non-Muslims. And this army is strengthened every day by more and more wild and zealot newcomers. First those migrant workers forced Americans from odd-jobs. Now they accuse us of being racists because we were taught not to see colour, only human beings and do not understand Islamic racist feelings. Soon they will announce that this is their land and force us out somewhere to Mexico because we 'racially' abuse sensitive Muslims with our views and colour of skin.
Apparently someone has gone too far. Our high and mighty want to see an army of Muslim slaves instead of free citizens. But our ancestors occupied this place centuries ago. And we are not going to surrender that easy.
Echsup

Postby at1with0 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:34 pm

Many people have gone too far...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:50 am

Echsup,

What someone out her is trying to do is practice on Americans what I call "guilt politics..or guilt manipulations."

This template of "guilt politics or guilt Manipulations" is very effective and particularly on young people with not much thinking going on but maximum emotions and also entitlement thinking...or programming as a staple.

There is another line of thought about this "Guilt politics and Guilt Manipulation" hidden and concealed as Diversity and Multiculturalism.

And that is that someone out here is attempting to build or rebuild a world in which the Children of the Bondwoman "Shall" inherit with the children of the Freewoman.

The children of the Bondwoman...Ishmael

Shall inherit with

The children of the Freewoman...Issac.

They are attempting to build a world of Ishmaelites...and move those of Issac out of it.

Let me show you where this is going and how it is now being done...in the military after pilot programs have been done for some years in public schools and colleges.

here from Public schools..paid for by government monies

http://eagnews.org/wisconsin-education- ... ristbands/

Talk about putting the "Freaks" in charge. It seems now that many of our educated enlightened peoples in schools have forgotten the lessons of history. Did they not do similar with the Jews who in times past were also considered guilty of some higher moral and ethicaal tresspass?? Ill put this another way. You have to be educated to become so ignorant that you become so amazingly stupid. Or put another way....You are eat up with entitlement thinking. You are somehow 'entitled' to get over on people and dumb them down along with you.

This kind of stupid can only survive in the cloistered enviornment of schools and colleges. It will never survive out here in the free market of ideas and free communications. Like much of our controlled media...it is censored in this cloistered enviornment ..protected from free expressioin...individual thinking.

Now..check out what they are also tryiing to do in the cloistered envviornment of our military.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10 ... dvantages/

This is nothing more than an extension of what they were piloting in the public schools and colleges. And he military is also a cloisterd enviornment where this can be forced on people at the risk of high penalties if you protest.

What you now see is the government financing this stuff in the military to the point where they cannot hide their true program...where they intended to go all along.
Our own government is now practicing Racism, Sexism, Homophobia and anti Christianity.
This kind of thing cannot happen in the military without consent from the highest offices in the land.
The very government which demanded tolerance from others is demonstrating their intolerance.

They are also demonstrating how and why they are looking more today for domestic problems than external ...Domestic Terrorism ...from within..not from without.

Certain military peoples are beginning to speak out against this kind of brainwashing and propaganda /intolerance from leadership infecting our military.

The military ..like schools and colleges.. is cloistered and this kind of thing can be protected from public scrutiny and which would not survive in the arena of free ideas and expression.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:04 am

Hi OT haven't seen you in a while. I agree with one thing you say, that guilt based thinking is a powerful tool, and we are all victims of it, but I don't agree why. Probably since the beginning of man Mothers have used guilt as a tool for raising the kids. Guilt trips never seem to end from childhood to adulthood, and every kid has been sent to bed feeling guilty, because we have a conscience and know right from wrong, Churches are experts at it, and Mom's marched us all to Sunday school or some sort. Raised Catholic, guilt is one of the primary ingredients. Anyone Catholic has a built in feeling of guilt all the time. :lol: :lol: We are all "not worthy" and we are "all sinners". No matter how hard we try, we are brainwashed "it wasn't enough". Dare to think, just a little outside the box, and you are condemned for it. Cult religions and strict fundamentalists, are the worse for tolerance of thinking, with heavy guilt instilled for doing so. This is why so many churches have evolved that are much more moderate in thinking and acting. Maybe there is some truth to "if that is not enough" Muslims can convince radicals strapping on a bomb, is what is enough. Rather sick but when you boil it down, all religions seem to use a guilt based thinking. To take it to a level of Islamic terrorism is also a culture of complete oppression to brainwash to this degree.

All that said, we all grow up to have a moral compass and moral fiber, and 99.99% would never become a terrorist, because we know what is right and wrong. Including true Muslims following their religion. When does total oppression of the truth, and the brainwashing become the roots of Islamic bombers, that comes from societies that are not free to think. We are free to think and logic, but when the society we live in oppresses education, takes all rights away from women, you lack the truth of what is real.

Domestic terrorism may be another story all together. A total lack of family values, and a culture of ethnic neighborhoods, territories, not crossing into others, drugs and crime, and in most cases total lack of education. It is a self inflicted, self oppression of yourself to not want to learn when it is right in front of you. Clearly different from a oppressive Islamic society where no opportunity is given to you. In a way domestic terrorists are ignorant by choice to remain ignorant, where Islamic people do not know the difference. Clearly a stark difference between them, showing the pure stupidity of gangs. You want to blame the public schools for everything OT, but the kids who come out of Grade 12 prepared for college, seemed to overcome your idea of the public school system short comings. All the drop outs, the straight "F" students that are also gang members, starting from a very young age, followed their siblings in the "Hood", and were encouraged to become non-achievers in this horrible school system. So how to you blame the teaching of the school system for domestic violence and terrorism? The very bad school system you talk about produces our Doctors, Engineers, and people of higher level of thinking. Those who are the problems or our society, dropped out of, or never began to educate, because they were trapped in the life from the Ghetto.

The gang mentality is not so much of a guilt based thinking but a total fear based thinking where bad things will be done to you if you do not comply. Maybe the guilt based thinking is not such a bad thing, when we make decisions that are based on right and wrong. Our Mothers, and our Churches and Sunday school taught us right from wrong, even if part of it was via a guilt based logic. What are the results of a fear based logic in comparison? Even know guilt can be severely abused, it is also a thing we all grew up with, and may be better people for.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Greeny2,

With the fall and winter breaking I now have a bit more time for the boards. I have been taking care of my elderly parents and their property. They are getting on into their autum years and I do not expect for them to be doing their yard work and many of their home repairs and maintenance at their age. Hence my days and often weekends have been taken up with their affairs.

I agree with guilt politics and how you describe it with one exception. This is done in parental home limitations with the view and understanding that you do not trust adult responsibilities to children without proper training or experience demonstrating that they can so do ..maturely and responsibly ...not optionally as do so many today by Entitlement. I do not approve of Entitlement mentality.

I do not approve of children running the show...over the parents. And this is often what is being taught in pubic schools..by guilt manipulations..guilt politics....Entitlement politics.
I dont agree with it nor it's modus operandi..nor rationale..I think it is subversive and deceitful. It is politic..for power and votes..no matter whom it destroys.

To properly correct a child with a view to the day when they will be able to stand up ..straight and erect is the goal of any loving and responsible parent. To ready their child for the day when we will no longer be able to pick them up, dust them off...wipe their bloody nose, dirty backsides, and send them back out. They must learn, and often the hard way, that they will be doing this for themselves..with no safety net under them provided by parents. This Greeny2..is Love. To teach, in Love, your child to stand alone...self sufficient.
To trust in the Lord..and not in the traditions of men.

I am very careful about Churches and their doctrine. I have learned and been taught to see if they are teaching The Whole Council of God or the traditions of men. So too it is with public education..whether they are teaching guilt politics..the traditions of men....or teaching children how to be self sufficient.

In like manner ..I am also well aware as to whether men are teaching for Government ..."Absolute Power..ie...feudalism..or limited government...meaing individual responsibility and freedom by such doctrine and dogma as Guilt manipulations and guilt politics. This is part and parcel of the feminist doctrine, The Homsexual agenda, The racism agenda...as well as now going on to the anti Christian agenda. These are all Ishmaelite agendas...and away from Issac and his Seed. Seed singular.

All of these groups are using and misusing the "Victcim Dictum combined with Guilt Politics and Guilt Manipulations" to get over and default through on the public purse.

When you see enough of it going on for so long you get the sense that the same controllers are using and manipulating all four of these groups and towards a goal. This simply because of the recognizable fingeprint of their modus operandi. "Guilt Manipulationis and Guilt Politics...from Victimization Beliefs."

That this begain as a movement and idea promoted in public schools was not lost on me. Nor was the obvious Entitlement Politics and religion behind it. Thus leading back to the controllers. To the common root.

I have leaarned by this Greeny2...that our own government has switched gods on us some years back and told no one they have done this. They have obviously switched to the god of confusion as well as the same god of unjust weights and measures...the counterfeiter.
The same god is the author of confusion as well as the god of unjust weights and unjust measures.

This is Ishmael. Dogmatic...propaganda...not individual thinking and responsibility...but confusion. Xerox copies all stamped out and high on emotions and entitlement.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:28 am

If kids have an entitlement mentality, it began at home with the example their parents or family gave them, not the schools. If they have entered school and the parents have not established a structured kind of behavior, you can not expect schools to work miracles in a class of 30 others, in terms of discipline and behavior. Is easy to just blame the schools for the failures of parents, but this is why I gave the example of the ones who never make it out of high school, had broken families, etc. Our schools are producing some very fine educated people.

orangetom1999 wrote:All of these groups are using and misusing the "Victcim Dictum combined with Guilt Politics and Guilt Manipulations" to get over and default through on the public purse.

That is one giant statement to boldly declare all these groups do not have legitimate reasons of discrimination, that resulted in them becoming the "groups" you label. Does your Whole Council of God teach you women should be paid 1/2 what a man makes when she may be better qualified? That they be subjected to sexual harassment, in the form of sexist comments in the workplace? Or that we should not feel real guilt when we oppress someone because of their race, ethnic group, so they must become part of one of those groups?

Were equal opportunity and affirmative action laws enacted just on the basis is guilt for certain ethnic groups, or because of discrimination against certain groups? Some of the worst offences in our history against different groups were from the corporate giants, who had the bible in one hand, and ran industries that only discriminated against ethnic groups with deplorable work conditions, and near slave labor. Groups formed to combat the atrocities of labor groups, made up of ethnic groups in the railroads, steel mills, others, etc. What were the rights of women in those days in this country? Blacks? Jews? Ethnic groups who were slaves to big industries, making slave wages at best, with no other place to go and work. No wonder all these groups formed unions or other groups where strength in numbers was the only way to better the discrimination against them. To label all these groups is no better the the wealthy so called religious people did, providing deplorable conditions for them. How many of them in our history were known for being staunch and devout in their religions? Now we do have other groups that form in our modern times, that may have legitimate reasons.

The feminist movements may annoy you, but if you can not see how work related issues for them even back in the 60's were unfair, you need to look twice. In the 60's my wife had the idea she wanted to become a veterinarian, but was told by counselors, "NO, that is a job for men, and that she should take course in Home economics and prepare for being a housewife and mother instead." The attitudes towards many groups is antiquated, and much of it stems from obsolete ideas of rights, or equal opportunity, defined in a male dominated society. The same one who conclude from their Bible women should stay barefoot and pregnant, cook the meals and wash cloths. Aren't smart enough to vote, and not allowed in a saloon.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Greeny2,

Good grief. Surely you are kidding me here??

That is one giant statement to boldly declare all these groups do not have legitimate reasons of discrimination, that resulted in them becoming the "groups" you label. Does your Whole Council of God teach you women should be paid 1/2 what a man makes when she may be better qualified? That they be subjected to sexual harassment, in the form of sexist comments in the workplace? Or that we should not feel real guilt when we oppress someone because of their race, ethnic group, so they must become part of one of those groups?

This is standard victim Dictum and guilt politics stuff right out of the standard propaganda lines fed to us without thinking. I used to buy into it..or at least feel guilty enough to be silent with is also what I am describing about the guilt manipulations and guilt politics. If people never think for themselves and or remain silent because they have successfully been made to feel guilty ...mores the better ...politics has limited or censored their competition.

Greeny2...you cannot possibly have women in this society as a victimized groups of people and claiming they earn half the monies..men do..when they have so much personal pampering items marketed to them in any given store in this land..from drug stores. to department stores to the grocery store. They have to be spending someone's monies to keep the shelves full. Who's monies are they spending Greeny2?? This means that whoever's monies are being spent...these people do not get access to part of their monies in the decision making and also do not have access to so many personal pampering items.

Understand now??

Try this out in this video Greeny2. This fellow was at one time in the NOW organization until he began to think things through and realized much is not how it is presesnted in guilt manipulations in this country..particularly with the womens movements.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfyDWnQ_IQA

Dr Farrell explains what is actually happening out here and from a different light than is usually l allowed to be told to the public. He has more videos on this same topic and with more details never explained to the people across this land.

Dr Waren Farrell has numerous videos on this false dogma as well as others associated with the "Victim Dictum and other gult manipulations programs..guilt censorship.

This has become very common practice in the halls of higher education now days and being sponsored by government programs...for the purpose of pushing guilt manipulations and guilt censorship. And now it is also being promoted in the "cloistered" halls of the military.

Always this kind of program must be promoted in the cloistered arenas..before it is brought out ot the public through the media, politics shilling for the media and also now public education. These ideas and politics would never survive in the free market of ideas without strict censorship..particularly guilt.

And now we see that Government has been sponsoring this all along and working in this direction. To become the very thing it disapproves of in others.

I have enough sense to look at these groups themselves and ask if they are also the same...becoming the thing they disapprove of in others...while crying wolf.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:37 pm

Greeny2,

As I was getting ready to shove off for another 12 hour shift...I remebered this from the other night at Home Depot or what I call "The Orange Place."

I went there to exchange two of the large propane gas bottles for my grills.

The woman cashier was very very friendly while I was at the register ..but suddenly looked across the aisle to the other register and her face and countenance took on a look of Horror!!
She was agast at what she saw.

It was a man, a child sitting in the shopping cart and a woman decked out from head to toe in a Black Burka.

While I do not want my woman to be decked out so...and have no use for this..I also know enough to not tell someone else how to arrange their household according to my beliefs and expectations.
I also know enough to check my emotions. I dont live for such emotion..also having been to different places outside of the continental United States. Hence I know a bit about the customs and traditions of other nations.

However..I found her provincialness and shock to be very interesting. Also by this I understood something about her tolerance...verses emotional levels.

This represents quite a difference in knowledge and experience between western women and those who live or are from other nations.

It is not tolerance.

Unless government is ignorant enough to put muslims in charge...women here do not have to worry about the Burka..because it would put to much of the free market profits at risk.

It is the female and women who make the determination of how the monies are spent in this nation...all across the economic spectrum. On big ticket as well as little ticket items. It is not the male.

The male willingly cedes much of this decision making to the female..by tradition. It is the male who often does not have acces to so much of what he earns..but cedes the monies and decisions to the female.
Only a man cannot be intelligent sufficient to know this..socially as well as politically...because women can count monies much faster than does a male.

And so too can a politician and social engineer working for the body politic...count monies faster than the average American Male.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:25 pm

Echsup wrote:Jeremiah 13:23 (KJV): Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil. If God believe in Race, who can deny it?For sure not those Arabs and blacks sticking out their race belonging as if it were some special merit.
This is Hell multiculturalism led to all white non-Muslims s in golden free America. And mass media has a sinister plot against us. They can't calm down about the Zimmerman/Martin case, but do not see anything extraordinary in atrocious shooting of the family of five including 19-month-old girl and accusing them of racism. Most scaring is that it happened just at hand in Odenton, Maryland. It makes me feeling of total exposure.
Some higher ups found out that multiculturalism is good for their economy and created an army of wicked hungry Muslims ready to work for a song and hating all non-Muslims. And this army is strengthened every day by more and more wild and zealot newcomers. First those migrant workers forced Americans from odd-jobs. Now they accuse us of being racists because we were taught not to see colour, only human beings and do not understand Islamic racist feelings. Soon they will announce that this is their land and force us out somewhere to Mexico because we 'racially' abuse sensitive Muslims with our views and colour of skin.
Apparently someone has gone too far. Our high and mighty want to see an army of Muslim slaves instead of free citizens. But our ancestors occupied this place centuries ago. And we are not going to surrender that easy.

While I think I understand the overall point being made here, it should be noted that the verse quoted from the Book of Jeremiah has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. God was simply making a statement that those who are totally accustomed to a sinful lifestyle cannot suddenly turn to a life of righteousness on their own accord, just as a person or an animal cannot change the color of its outer body.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

I think you have a better chance of changing your lifestyle than your skin color
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts