The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

JFK Assination Solved??

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby The_Joker » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:02 pm

Take a look it presents a compelling argument. :)

http://www.sbs.com.au/thesmokinggun/
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby rickster338 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:27 pm

JFK assassination,
The JFK assassination has been recreated several times using the manlicher carcano rifle with the same scope and ammunition,similar type of car,and JFK was created using a skeleton of the same size and ballistic gelatin was poured into a mild to give an accurate simulation of the wound characteristics . The distances were measured at the at Daly plaza and a lift was used to match the height of the Texas book depository .The recreation of the assassination was ran and the ballistic dummy's were placed in the car in the same locations as the presidential Lemos jump seat this is critical for the recreation because it places Gov Connollly where he was actually sitting,and this important fact destroys the magic bullet theory...and when the simulation was run.Three shots were shot in same nine seconds as LHO,and hitting the ballistic JFK and Conolly in the same trajectory as the original the wound are consistent with the real assassination and the bullet was in the same condition as the original.The conclusion is the lone gunman theory works.
rickster338

Postby The_Joker » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 pm

Had you taken the time to watch the documentry which was televised on aAustralian TV You would have found that a lot of the things that you rely on in your response to my post puts you along with the rest on the grassy knoll.

A well known Australian detective now retired conducted a cold case investigation and interviewed witnesses that we're not reviewed by the Warren Commission.

In future I would ask people to watch the videos that are presented Before making comment that makes them look like a bunch of fools.
Last edited by The_Joker on Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 am

We have all believed the infamous Zaburter films for 40 + years clearly show a shot from the front, and now we are to believe a shot from the rear was the fatal shot. For decades those films prove the death shot came from the front, and everyone beleive it could not have come from Oswald, thus the grassy knowll theory. You can see Kennedy blown away and forced backwards towards the rear of the car. there are several flaws in the theory, and I watched the Cable channel special on this. First, the plaza was full of people, and if they could smell gunpowder, I would think the bang from the gun would be obvious. Second, that no body saw it with all those people staring at the motorcade. Third, if the gun went off from the back seat, it would be very unlikely he would have been above the windshield, and aiming right at the President's head. what are the odds of that? Or the odds nobody else was hit instead? Nobody has talked, given a death bed confession? If this is all true, why doesn't the story give a full connection to Jack Ruby? The theory is interesting but is only a theory.
greeney2

Postby The_Joker » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:02 am

Indeed Greeney2 we are I believe getting closer to the truth as time passes ...is this Doco the be all and end all??...Hell no!! There is still too much that is unexplained but I am glad at least for a halfway decent investigation of the facts.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby katsung47 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:07 pm

801. Assassination of J.F.K. (11/25/2013)

Yesterday I posted a comment about JFK’s death in Yahoo news. Several minutes later, my comment disappeared from the news comment. I put it here.

You all fall into the trap the mastermind set up for you. Oswald, Johnson, Mafia, Castro….. Did they have ability to organize such a big plot? Think bigger. It is an organization that controls Secret Service, media, lawmakers, police force. That’s why after 50 years, people are still lose in dense fog.

1. Warren Commission was used to cover up the plot. Just like 911 commission used to cover up the truth of 911 attack.

2. Kill Kennedy family members to prevent them to re-gain political power to start a real investigation of J.F.K.’s death.

Robert Kennedy was assassinated when he joined the president campaign. Edward Kennedy suffered a scandal attack and had to drop the president campaign.

I also allege Kennedy’s wife Jacqueline Kennedy and his son John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. were murdered because they had great political influence. I believe their death had connection to my story.

In early 1990s when I was still very innocent about US political system and believed it was a democratic society, I complained to a lot of people that I had become a murder target of the Feds. Then the Feds had a message to me: “So what, they (the Feds) even killed President Kennedy.” (see “17. They killed President Kennedy”) The intimidation hadn’t stopped my complaint but added “they killed President Kennedy” to the story.

As the Feds intensified the persecution, I left US twice. Each time Kennedy family lost an important member.

1. I left for China in 1994. Jacqueline died after I planned the China trip. I started to suspect it might relate to the intimidation from the Feds. It was too coincident.

2. Next time it was 1999 when I went to Hong Kong and planned to drift into South East Asia. I learned the death of Jr. Kennedy. It convinced my allegation – the Feds worry that I would reveal their crime of murdering President Kennedy, in abroad they were not able to control the media as they did in domestic US. To prevent a possible reaction from Kennedy family, they kill the main figures of the family in advance.

Edward Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy died of cancer. In my description, there were many murdering method through slow poison. The victim targeted were fed to sick gradually, when the time coming they only need to increase the dose to make the death like a natural one.

Jr. Kennedy was too young to die in this way. So he died in an accident. Long time ago when I started to learn something about the E.M. sleep wave, I had read such a news. Air Force lost a plane in a train. The commander center lost its trace. Sometime later, they found the wreckage in a far, far away mountain area. Apparently, the plane exhausted all its fuel and crashed there. Since the pilot was a black man. I thought it was a test to use sleep wave instrument as a weapon. When the pilot felt sleepy, he opened auto pilot instrument. He took a nod, hoping it could help him to overcome the sleepy but could never wake up. The sleeping wave was irresistible – to my experience. If you are driving a car, you may park your car at roadside before you go to sleep, but you can’t park a plane in the air.

I think Jr. Kennedy died in a similar murder plot.
katsung47

Postby greeney2 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:32 pm

katsung47 wrote:801. Assassination of J.F.K. (11/25/2013)

Yesterday I posted a comment about JFK’s death in Yahoo news. Several minutes later, my comment disappeared from the news comment. I put it here.

You all fall into the trap the mastermind set up for you. Oswald, Johnson, Mafia, Castro….. Did they have ability to organize such a big plot? Think bigger. It is an organization that controls Secret Service, media, lawmakers, police force. That’s why after 50 years, people are still lose in dense fog.

1. Warren Commission was used to cover up the plot. Just like 911 commission used to cover up the truth of 911 attack.

2. Kill Kennedy family members to prevent them to re-gain political power to start a real investigation of J.F.K.’s death.

Robert Kennedy was assassinated when he joined the president campaign. Edward Kennedy suffered a scandal attack and had to drop the president campaign.

I also allege Kennedy’s wife Jacqueline Kennedy and his son John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Jr. were murdered because they had great political influence. I believe their death had connection to my story.

In early 1990s when I was still very innocent about US political system and believed it was a democratic society, I complained to a lot of people that I had become a murder target of the Feds. Then the Feds had a message to me: “So what, they (the Feds) even killed President Kennedy.” (see “17. They killed President Kennedy”) The intimidation hadn’t stopped my complaint but added “they killed President Kennedy” to the story.

As the Feds intensified the persecution, I left US twice. Each time Kennedy family lost an important member.

1. I left for China in 1994. Jacqueline died after I planned the China trip. I started to suspect it might relate to the intimidation from the Feds. It was too coincident.

2. Next time it was 1999 when I went to Hong Kong and planned to drift into South East Asia. I learned the death of Jr. Kennedy. It convinced my allegation – the Feds worry that I would reveal their crime of murdering President Kennedy, in abroad they were not able to control the media as they did in domestic US. To prevent a possible reaction from Kennedy family, they kill the main figures of the family in advance.

Edward Kennedy and Jacqueline Kennedy died of cancer. In my description, there were many murdering method through slow poison. The victim targeted were fed to sick gradually, when the time coming they only need to increase the dose to make the death like a natural one.

Jr. Kennedy was too young to die in this way. So he died in an accident.
Long time ago when I started to learn something about the E.M. sleep wave, I had read such a news. Air Force lost a plane in a train. The commander center lost its trace. Sometime later, they found the wreckage in a far, far away mountain area. Apparently, the plane exhausted all its fuel and crashed there. Since the pilot was a black man. I thought it was a test to use sleep wave instrument as a weapon. When the pilot felt sleepy, he opened auto pilot instrument. He took a nod, hoping it could help him to overcome the sleepy but could never wake up. The sleeping wave was irresistible – to my experience. If you are driving a car, you may park your car at roadside before you go to sleep, but you can’t park a plane in the air.

I think Jr. Kennedy died in a similar murder plot.

I know I am stupid for even giving you any attention, but when you make these ludicrous claims, with no more proof than your imagination, you should be challenged. Your post was deleted from a news comment is ridiculous. Ever read comments to news articles, the idiots come out of the woodwork making really vile and off the wall comments, and they never are deleted. If you think you are under surveillance of some sort, you are delusional. Imagining all these Kennedy deaths are somehow connected you your plans to go to China, proves my point. Jacqueline Kennedy married to Onasis, it was like total seclusion and total disconnect from any Washington dealing. Ted Kennedy still was elected to the Senate until he died, so his political career was not over. People of all ages die from Cancer and imagining he was murdered is ridiculous, he was an inexperience pilot, and could not fly with instruments, and got disoriented in the haze conditions. Ask any pilot to explain the phenomenon how you can be confused with the horizon and have you equilibrium affected so you can not tell up from down.
greeney2

Postby rickster338 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:22 pm

I did see the documentary that you are refering to the "Smoking Gun.However I think that their are several flaws with the show.I believe that Oswald was the lone gunman and being a Marine he had the skills to plan and complete his mission to assinate JFK..LHO attempted to assinated a General prior to JFK and missed the generals head by 1 inch so I guess that was Oswald's practice run.
Now here is my take on the "Smoking Gun " The claim that the Seceret service agent accidentally shot JFK from behind then why was the windshield on the presidential limo not broken.,and the ludicrous claim about the smell of gunpowder in the Presidential limo how could this be after a high speed drive to Parkland hospital. The attemp to portray the the taking of JFK's body to Washington as a nefarious act. Fedaral law always takes presidence over state law.
rickster338

Postby katsung47 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:06 pm

Where New JFK Evidence Points

By Jim DiEugenio

Global Research, November 20, 2013

After Oswald returned from Russia – receiving surprisingly little trouble despite his defection – he became friendly with the White Russian community in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. He then went to New Orleans in the summer of 1963. Numerous witnesses had testified to seeing him with former FBI agent Guy Banister or at Banister’s office at 544 Camp Street.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/where-new- ... ts/5358810

It reminds me of Tarmalan Tsarnayev. Both were used to infiltrate the Russian society (or Chechenya rebels.) When they were exposed (both rejected by Russian intelligence) they became scapegoats to take responsibility of the plot. Both have to die to keep the secret of their relationship to the US intelligence.
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:20 pm

26 November 2013, 13:45

'Kennedy made a lot of internal enemies when he was in office' - Jessie Ventura

And then let's look at how the murder of the president was handled - look at his car, his car was a crime scene, he was murdered in it. After they drove to Parkland Hospital to try and safe his life, yellow tape should have been put around that car, that car should have never been touched until forensic could go through with it. Monday morning at orders of new president Lyndon Johnson that car was already up in Michigan being totally refurbished. Nobody got to look at it.

http://voiceofrussia.com/2013_11_26/Ken ... tura-8788/

This reminds me of the demolishing of Sand Hook Elementary School. To eliminate the evidence, that’s what the criminals behavior.

Sandy Hook Massacre: School Demolition Crew Sworn to Silence
By James F. Tracy
Global Research, October 20, 2013

Exhaustive in scope, the agreement requires workers to refrain from leaking information on virtually anything encountered on Sandy Hook grounds during or after their time of employment with Consigli Construction, the company subcontracted to carry out the demolition.

No unauthorized disclosure or removal of confidential information from the school, including any oral, written, graphic, software, technology, or virtually any items that belong to the school.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-sandy- ... ce/5354593
katsung47

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts