The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Ancient & Lost Civilizations

Alalu the Great Explorer

Here, you can discuss the Mayans, Atlantis, the Aztecs and other ancient and lost civilizations.

Postby Alalu » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:55 pm

When Ancient & Lost Civilizations meets Religion & Spirituality meets Alien Encounters, where do you put this, when they all become one and the same?

There was once a great king named Alalu. He was king of his entire world. He lived on a world much different than Earth. It was a radiant planet. It didn't need the rays from its star to keep it warm. Good thing, since this planet had an elliptical orbit, which would bring it very close to its star and then send it far out in space, every 36,000 years. When this planet was far from the star, the planet's thick atmosphere and volcanic activity would keep it warm. When it was close to the star the same atmosphere would protect it from the intense radiation. But over time the atmosphere of this world had eroded and it was determined that on the next pass close to the star the atmosphere would not protect their world. Something had to be done.

Anu had ambitions for the throne. He thought he would make a better king. He was younger and more fit. And in their tradition, he challenged Alalu to a wrestling match. Anu, being much younger than Alalu, defeated him and was made king. Alalu was disgraced. He had to do something to get back the respect he deserved and his title. He knew from their history that on previous close passes to the star that there was an inner planet which could be the solution to Alalu's problem and his planet's salvation, a golden planet. But many thought this planet was a myth.

So the great Alalu devised a plan. He would travel to this golden planet and prove that is was real. His scientists believed that if they had enough gold, they could turn it into dust and spread it around the planet, and that would insulate it from the star's radiation on the next pass. But, traveling to the golden planet would not be easy. There was a belt of asteroids between Alalu's planet and the golden planet. They had sent many ships to try and breach the "Hammered Bracelet" but none ever returned, smashed by asteroids. But Alalu, the original hero, would find a way.

The year was 441,000 b.c. and Alalu set out into space all alone with little hope of breaching the Hammered Bracelet and finding the mythical golden planet. But somehow he succeeded, he brought with him a weapon of great power. This weapon was supposedly based on some kind water technology. Alalu was able to use it to push asteroids out of his way. He made it to the inner planets and found the planet of gold. He approached the planet and surveyed it from space. The myth was real. This planet was indeed filled with gold. It was everywhere. So he landed to take direct measurement in order to be sure before contacting his home world.

Using his communication instrument, which used some sort of crystal, he contacted his home world and gave them the news. Nibiru was saved. They launched ship after ship, following Alalu's path and came to the golden planet. And the entire history of the Human race follows from that moment. The golden planet was Earth.

No one knows for sure what happened to Alalu but it is known that he died on Earth and was buried in a cave on Mars. Someday we may find that cave.

This story comes from thousands of years in the past, all the way back to the great flood of 11,000 b.c.

Why haven't you been told about this? You know why. They say that it is all just a myth. Well, once upon a time Earth was a myth.

"Have you discovered your beginning that you now seek your end?" --J.C.
Alalu

Postby Firefly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Great story! Now prove it.
Firefly

Postby Alalu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:53 pm

The story comes from the ancient Sumerian tablets. Many aspects of their story is re-iterated in the writings of other civilizations around the world. There is so much evidence that one cannot easily process it all. The recorded history that we have is from later times when humans learned to write and by that time the stories had been passed down by word of mouth through generations. The written versions of history are just that, versions. There was a time on earth when aliens flying around was an everyday occurence. Only in modern times do we think that its crazy. And that is because so much time has passed since they left and civilizations have covered up the truth. When you consider the implications of the Sumerian story you can see why humans wanted to cover it up.
Alalu

Postby Firefly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:28 am

The interpretations you cite come from Zecharia Sitchin and thay have been disputed by scohlars many times since he published his books on the subject. While there may be other writings which APPEAR to support his interpretations this does not rise to the level of proof that his are correct. As I said, show me proof not just circumstantial evidence of your claims.
Firefly

Postby Alalu » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

What exactly would constitute proof? The history of the world is proof. How about this? Take Baalbek for example. There is one stone which weighs 1200 tons. Exactly how was this stone moved over rough terrain and lifted and placed on top of other stones? I know what it takes to lift 1200 tons and there is no way ancient man lifted that stone, impossible. With all the bright minds in the world today no one has any idea how that was accomplished.

And thinking that something like modern cranes were used, keep in mind that modern cranes do not move their loads very far and certainly not over rough terrain. And what was used to fasten the stone to the cranes. Ropes aren't strong enough. It takes specially made steel cables to lift 1200 tons.

And the story in my original post is actually not based solely on Sitchin's interpretation. Others interpreted the works, one was murdered for daring to do so.

Why would someone, 5000 to 10000 years ago, create such a detailed story which just happens to match real history that wasn't available to the ancient Sumerians?
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:21 pm

Go outside and look up at the night sky and find Mars. Its a tiny dot. What you see is what ancient man saw. They didn't have telescopes. How did they know the Sun is a star? How did they know what a planet is? How could they envision other solar systems and galaxies? Most people never ventured more than 5 miles from their home their entire life. They didn't know the earth was a sphere. You see the problem? Ancient Sumerians could not dream up a story this detailed and knowledgeable about space. How did they know what an asteroid was? And of course where did they get the idea of space ships? Nothing adds up until you accept that the story is true. Then everything adds up.
Alalu

Postby Firefly » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:32 am

I can't figure out how someone accomplished something in the past, therefore it was extraterrestrials. Pure speculation, no proof. Personally, I would love to believe it happened that way, however, I refuse to accept speculation and conjecture as proof. Proof for me would be for ETs to land in Central Park or on the Whitehouse lawn in front of live-news cameras and for the ETs to explain and demonstrate how they did it. Until that event occurs I will remain an open minded skeptic. If one wants to state that it is their opinion a certain thing may have happened in a particular way, great! Its their opinion based on their perceptions. Jumping to a conclusion based on unsubstantiated speculations and stating it is fact is pure foolishness and detracts from the credibility of legitimate investigation.
Firefly

Postby Alalu » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:29 pm

Fair enough but if you wait around for that kind proof you will likely be waiting your whole life. Aliens aren't going to land on the White House lawn. They aren't going to conveniently leave proof laying around.

But I would consider that we have evidence all over the world which when taken in totality constitutes enough evidence to convict someone in a court of law.

And I have come to reject the notion that discussing a subject and forming opinions somehow gets in the way of "legitimate" investigation. What exactly makes our discussion of published information makes it illegitimate? Researchers form opinions just like everyone else.

And as far as the argument goes about just because we can't explain it doesn't mean it is aliens, I would say this. Ancient man did not use magic. They did not have some great advanced technology that greatly surpasses what we know about their technology. It isn't a matter of them simply being clevor. There are things that are truly impossible. Humans today are capable of figuring out any ancient clevorness.
Alalu

Postby Firefly » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:57 am

I believe your opinion regarding human technological achievement in prehistory to be narrow minded for there is much evidence which supports the hypothesis that ancient societies were capable of far more than we give them credit for. Perhaps more study on the topic of lost ancient civilizations and their technology would give you greater insight into the human terrestrial being accomplishments. Next, I have no problem with individuals formulating opinions or hypotheses. I have a problem with anyone stating a hypothesis as if it were fact. This is exactly what Eric von Daniken was accused of in his book Chariots of the Gods, even though he was very careful to write his theories as questions. Asking questions, formulating hypotheses and gathering evidence is how we learn and progress, however, unless one can prove a hypothesis it remains just that, an idea or personal belief. That is not to say we should ignore any type of relevant evidence but we must avoid drawing conclusions and stating them as fact with no verifiable tangible proof. In your original post you state, " There was once a great king named Alalu. He was king of his entire world. He lived on a world much different than Earth. It was a radiant planet. It didn't need the rays from its star to keep it warm. Good thing, since this planet had an elliptical orbit, which would bring it very close to its star and then send it far out in space, every 36,000 years. When this planet was far from the star, the planet's thick atmosphere and volcanic activity would keep it warm. When it was close to the star the same atmosphere would protect it from the intense radiation. But over time the atmosphere of this world had eroded and it was determined that on the next pass close to the star the atmosphere would not protect their world." There is no way you can verify this as fact, it is merely your personal belief based on Sitchen's interpretation of Sumerian writing.
Firefly

Postby Alalu » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:44 pm

I came here to discuss ideas. If you are only concerned with people's phrasiology then you are missing the point of being here. If you don't like these topics then why do you come here? I stated it the way I did to make it interesting. This is not a site for PhD's. Perhaps you should seek out websites for "legitimate" researchers.
Alalu

Next

Return to Ancient & Lost Civilizations

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts