The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

ignore fukushima at your peril !!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby mael » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:05 am

greeney2 wrote:I just tried to look at my own and it said the same thing, so it is probably just a minor program problem. You were able to log in and post this message, so you have to be a member.

It's a conspiracy.
mael

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:32 am

Where does it say you are a non member, mael?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 am

I clicked on my own profile and today it did not do the same thing. Yesterday when I looked at it after Mael posted it, it gave some message about non-members. Today it did not do it.

Few hours later: Just discovered if you click on a name to see profile and have not logged in you will get that message non-member. As soon as I logged in I could read profiles. Nothing was wrong Mael, you probably had not logged in yet.
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:29 pm

Yes, the cookie that powers the board is different than the cookie that powers the main site. If you aren't logged in to the site, but rather just the board, you'll get that error.

I will see if there is anything I can do to fix that -- but not sure if I can.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby mael » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:21 am

blackvault wrote:Yes, the cookie that powers the board is different than the cookie that powers the main site. If you aren't logged in to the site, but rather just the board, you'll get that error.

I will see if there is anything I can do to fix that -- but not sure if I can.

Ahhh! I see.

I'm far from savvy with computers - especially Japanese o/s.

So I can log into the site/main board? Hmmm? OK... I sort of see.

No conspiracy eh? Oh well - maybe next time.
mael

Postby Alalu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 pm

Units of Radiation Explained
The 50mSv/yr legal limit is that for the US. Not sure what other countries use. That equates to 5 Rad/yr which is exactly what I was taught in the Navy.

People in Japan need to find out the detailed nature of the contamination. Is it something generating alpha, beta or gamma? Its not likely to create any neutron or x-ray radiation so you don't need to worry about that. The only alpha and neutron radiation you would normally get would have been from the explosion of the reactor(s), a short term effect but could have been deadly for those close by.

You need to know the exact elements and isotopes involved (e.g. Cesium, Rubidium, Cobalt) to determine the half-life. That gives you some idea of how long the problem will remain. It could also tell you something about what else might become contaminated (ground water, fish, air, crops).

If it was me, I would take samples around where I lived and worked and send that to a lab, outside of Japan. There are labs that will analyze it for you. Make sure they know it might be radioactively contaminated. Don't lick the envelope! And DON'T send it to a government building or they will freak.

Low doses of iodine over a long term will help build up some resistance by your thyroid but most people get plenty in iodized table salt. Eat lots of vegetables, preferably non-local, and stay out of the sun. Exercise.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Just to add a note. That article stated that "we", meaning mankind, do not have detailed information about the health effects of radiation exposure. That is actually not entirely true. Certain governments, I won't name names, have lots of data. Good luck trying to pry it from their hands, John. Civilian doctors are not normally trained to deal with radiation exposure, something demonstrated in the Huffman UFO case, by the way. You have to go to a doctor specifically trained in radiation exposure. Someday that is going to come back to haunt us...
Alalu

Postby mael » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:11 pm

Alalu wrote:Units of Radiation Explained
People in Japan need to find out the detailed nature of the contamination. Is it something generating alpha, beta or gamma? Its not likely to create any neutron or x-ray radiation so you don't need to worry about that. The only alpha and neutron radiation you would normally get would have been from the explosion of the reactor(s), a short term effect but could have been deadly for those close by.

* Rather vague aren't you Vicar? I mean I think your mind is rather vague - like neurons being fired through a mist in your mind and forgetting where they were going? Hmmm?

It's true that there are a lot of people who have been deliberately denied accurate info relating to the contamination - it's level of intensity, the type of isotope and where it is and where it is heading. But most people are unaware of important info that can assist them to live as freely as possible from radioactive contamination because they are deliberately blind and deaf. They simply don't want to know.

But there are a lot of people who do know what is contaminated, by what, and where it is and what's going to happen to it. We (ahem) they know radioactive fish is sold in shops and that the cheapest fish can be counted-on as being dodgy. We know the main problem for consumers as a whole is the caesium isotopes, and we know where to look for them so we can avoid them. But that's only a part of the problem because in case you have just waded into this thread without reading my earlier posts I'll advise you the government here is busy trucking nuclear waste all over the nation - at great expense - so it can be incinerated everywhere and so create a general dusting of nuclear contaminants everywhere - for what purpose I would be interested to hear if you have an opinion as to why THEY would do such a thing as it appears to be uneconomical and wasteful to the naive observer. (It's known to me).

... that all the rice in the country has been stealthily mixed with rice from around Fukushima and it is being sent to all schools the length and breadth of the country. It's being trucked to all the hospitals and old-people's-homes - (It's cheap and politically expedient to have everyone living and breathing nuclear waste).

There is a market in Fukushima and around there to purchase boxes with labels from other prefectures and Fukushima produce is mislabeled all the time. The radiation polluting the country is spreading by design and with the official nod.

You need to know the exact elements and isotopes involved (e.g. Cesium, Rubidium, Cobalt) to determine the half-life. That gives you some idea of how long the problem will remain. It could also tell you something about what else might become contaminated (ground water, fish, air, crops).

Why? I mean why re-invent the wheel when Chernobyl provides a very clear picture of what happens and what can be expected and which isotopes and how long they stick around for? What you are suggesting is a bit like examining a lump of dog-poo to determine how long it is likely to smell for.

If it was me, I would take samples around where I lived and worked and send that to a lab, outside of Japan. There are labs that will analyze it for you. Make sure they know it might be radioactively contaminated. Don't lick the envelope! And DON'T send it to a government building or they will freak.

Loads of people have done that and we have been able to see the results for nearly three years. Did you not know that? Did you not expect people knew the J gov was telling porky-pies and had sent samples overseas and to local private labs for testing?

Low doses of iodine over a long term will help build up some resistance by your thyroid but most people get plenty in iodized table salt. Eat lots of vegetables, preferably non-local, and stay out of the sun. Exercise.

I'm sorry for appearing rude - but iodine in salt is long-ago history. Or do you come from somewhere I've never heard of where iodized salt is common? Also - if you get the iodine isotope before the safe stuff then it's too late and won't make any meaningful difference if you suddenly take safe iodine.

Sheet! Avoid vegetables unless you are very sure they aren't contaminated and especially avoid broad-leaved vegetables.

Fukushima people should avoid local produce, and I'm a couple of thousand kilometres South of Fukushima so I should try to eat local and avoid stuff that isn't.

Stay out of the sun??????? What are you smoking? Stay out of the rain - yes!
mael

Postby mael » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:44 pm

Alalu wrote:Just to add a note. That article stated that "we", meaning mankind, do not have detailed information about the health effects of radiation exposure. That is actually not entirely true. Certain governments, I won't name names, have lots of data. Good luck trying to pry it from their hands, John. Civilian doctors are not normally trained to deal with radiation exposure, something demonstrated in the Huffman UFO case, by the way. You have to go to a doctor specifically trained in radiation exposure. Someday that is going to come back to haunt us...

Hmmmmmm! Yeah! Chernobyl baby! Read up on big bad Chernobyl and apply it to the seen-through-rose-tinted-specs Fukushima triple meltdown with bonus creaking and wobbling spent fuel pools and the ghosts of three spent fuel pools and three reactors with three coriums busily tunneling through the ground.

"Good luck trying to pry it from their hands, John."

Well besides the revolting familiarity, I would say there is no shortage on information of the effects and the treatment of radiation. Furthermore, a modest education and a measure of commonsense is surely sufficient should tell you that the only way to deal safely with radiation is to avoid it! That's it! AVOID IT.

Trained to deal with radiation exposure? There are networks. Information abounds. There are well-known and accepted symptoms of radiation-related ailments known to the whole strata of humanity - not just doctors or even doctors trained in radiation sickness.

Doctors here are stating very clearly that they know damn well there are countless cases of radiation sickness but that they have to keep it on the qt or lose their jobs and Dog knows what else.

Simply eating large amounts of herbs and spices and avoiding sugar can keep you going. Taking chelating agents of course also makes great sense - and chelating agents are cheap. Naturally such news is conspicuously absent.

What's happened is:-

Someone's put some weed-killer in the aquarium and every time one of the fishes comes up with proof of the water being poisoned, it is vanished. We're captive in the fish bowl and even though we know we are dying or likely to die early, we are being told everything is fine and to shut up and pay the new taxes, charges and accept the reduction in services and cuts in pensions.

The Yakuza runs the show here. They ARE TEPCO. They ARE the government. They ARE the media. They ARE the medical institutions and everything else.

And what of the US? You lot are getting 95% of Fukushima's radiation c/o the wind and sea currents blowing from East to West all year round.

Japan is getting contaminated because the criminal orgs that run Japan are making a big effort to distribute the radioactive particulates all across the nation. If it weren't for radiation being deliberately trucked and shipped all over Japan then by far the largest part of it would be pretty safe for at least a decade.

In the case of the US you are getting radioactive contamination by natural sea and air currents and are simply not being informed it is accumulating there largely by simply shutting down the radiation monitoring stations and news of the contamination being as minimal as possible. It's for sure that those in the 'club' don't get their shopping done at the supermarkets the peasants go to. That's Japan as well as the US. Here, the rich are pre-ordering their rice and staples directly from a grower in a safe area. Others get a mixture that is calculated to be a smidgeon below the maximum tolerable limit for radioactive contamination.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:13 am

http://news.yahoo.com/fukushima-operato ... 12952.html

This news may be of interest to those following this post.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts