The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Time Travel is real, what's your opinion?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby houdini21 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm fascinated by the idea of time travel and how we may not be able to achieve time travel now but future civilizations may be able to execute time travel and could be visiting us now. Here are some events and i would love to here your opinion.
Cell phone events in early to mid 1900s:
Cellphone in the early 1900s

Also a bunch of examples of people who reappear throughout history at different points right before an event. An example is Andrew Basiago and John Titor who reoccur throughout time.

Would like to know your opinion, ideas, and examples (if any) thank you.
houdini21

Postby thunder » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:21 pm

IF its a communication device it cannot be a cell phone. no sat. or towers yet. as for john titor saw nothing that couldn't be ww2 surplus radio equip.
thunder

Postby houdini21 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:17 pm

What if we were dealing with a piece of tech that we cannot comprehend yet that does not need satellites or cell towers... Dont be so quick to dismiss this, Henry Ford is another great possibility, any thoughts on him?
houdini21

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:45 am

everything is happening all at once..try to wrap your mind around that.it has happened, is happening, and will happen..all right now
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:33 pm

I think eventually technology will discover how to travel in time.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Parallel universe travel subsumes time travel.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby kravad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:00 pm

Haahah interesting question. Everyone wants to exist time travel but this is the only machine that human can't make unfortunately
kravad

Postby at1with0 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:01 pm

kravad wrote:Haahah interesting question. Everyone wants to exist time travel but this is the only machine that human can't make unfortunately

Maybe in a million years, if we survive, time machines will become a reality and someone like John Titor will come back to warn us of a dark future. :lol:
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:23 pm

bionic wrote:everything is happening all at once..try to wrap your mind around that.it has happened, is happening, and will happen..all right now

i remember once i actually felt this was right ,it was clear to me while doing something at the time ,dont know .
But i still believe it is true.In my thinking it has be be true,Because time is just an illusion really,we are stuck in the present always .Could we say that the past does not exist now even though it happened .When any event that happens is just a perception we had,therefore it must exist simutaniously and so as well for the future.But the future is a little different because as in the past what ever happened did so is our perception of it so that or those events happened,the future has not given us a perception of itself,we are yet to experience that frame.But that could be all imagination,but like i said i don't think so.Because of time anomilies in the Bemuda Triangle for example ,i believe time genres can be re experienced or experienced.
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Reminds me of Rachael from Blade Runner whose memories were mostly implanted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters ... er#Rachael

Who is to say that some or all of our memories are implanted so?
at1with0

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts