The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

60 Minutes Exposes the Benghazi Coverup

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby blackvault » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:15 pm

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Alalu » Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Benghazi angers me more than any other aspect of the Obama presidency. Obama and Hillary Clinton should be tried for treason!
Alalu

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:23 pm

At what point can he be impeached over this?
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:28 am

He won't. Why? Because they will continue to draw this out and his Presidency will be over by then. However, it will kill whatever part of his legacy (given he actually has one) when his term is over.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:29 am

The problem is the MOUNTING number of other scandals that he is fighting SINCE Benghazi. It hasn't even been a year and a half yet and there are so many others. LOL. I stand by what I say about Obama -- he's a disgrace to that office, and to this country.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Postby Alalu » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 pm

The problem with impeachment is that you have to prove he had knowledge. No one talks to Obama and tells him anything, so he can't be held responsible. Hillary Clinton was not running the State Department when Benghazi happened. She was there as a figurehead. She did not make any decisions, according to testimony. And what kind of governmental system do we normally call this? Fascism. Barak Obama as President is just a facade. He doesn't run anything. He's never ran anything his whole life, neither has Hillary. And she wants to be president just like Barak!
Alalu

Postby Dragoness » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:53 pm

What I don't get is how he can keep getting away with saying he didn't know something. I mean really, what does that say about his leadership.
Dragoness

Postby Alalu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:33 pm

It all comes down to the left's basic philosophy, rule by committee. No one is in charge, no one is held responsible. If you are a bungling idiot, the last thing you want is to be held responsible. And if you have a plan to "fundamentally change America", the last thing you want is for the people to figure out what that plan is.
Alalu

Postby Dragoness » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:24 pm

60 Minutes is now apologizing for the report

Fox News wrote:'60 Minutes' issues apology for 'mistake' in Benghazi reporting

CBS correspondent Lara Logan issued an apology Friday morning, admitting that she and the network had made a “mistake” in its coverage of the deadly Benghazi terrorist attacks.

“We were wrong to put him on air,” she said Friday. “We will apologize to our viewers and we will correct the record on our broadcast on Sunday night.”

Late Thursday, “60 Minutes” announced it was reviewing the credibility of a purported Western eyewitness to the deadly Benghazi terror attacks who gave a harrowing description of events and claimed Americans knew such an incident was inevitable.

"'60 Minutes' has learned of new information that undercuts the account told to us by Morgan Jones of his actions on the night of the attack on the Benghazi compound,” the network said. “We are currently looking into this serious matter to determine if he misled us, and if so, we will make a correction.

Keep Reading: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/07/60-minutes-reviewing-account-benghazi-attack-witness/?intcmp=HPBucket
Dragoness

Postby blackvault » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:36 am

Yeah, and they foced YouTube to take down the copy I had stored... even though I gave full copyright rights and sourced it to CBS. Grrrrr... now I have a copyright strike on my YouTube account.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
blackvault

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts