The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Catholic Church shamed by Irish abuse report

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 27, 2009 2:10 am

Uh did my post get deleted? (If I wrote any...) :lol:
Or why do you reply to me Lashy? :? :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 28, 2009 8:08 pm

greeney2 wrote:Some people only want to see cockroaches in life. Thats usually all they end up seeing!

And some people only want to sweep the cockroaches under the carpet. I, sir, will take the facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts.

But, when I want to put on the rosy colored glasses, I'll just look to nature and philosophy.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Thu May 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Uh did my post get deleted? (If I wrote any...) :lol:
Or why do you reply to me Lashy? :? :mrgreen:

Only John has the ability to delete posts. Or, you can delete your own.

What were you smoking? Or drinking? :P
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 29, 2009 12:18 am

I`m only high on thoughts...or maybe I thought I posted but someone else posted 1 second before... :oops:
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 29, 2009 2:16 am

I hate it when that happenes. :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:22 am

And some people only want to sweep the cockroaches under the carpet. I, sir, will take the facts, the whole facts and nothing but the facts.

Boloney, you are about as one sided as they come when it comes to Catholic negative facts.
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 29, 2009 8:30 pm

So, you support hiding and ignoring the child molesters that the Church hid? Because Catholics didn't want to acknowledge it, and the church knew and hid it, lives were ruined.

I'm now the bad guy for posting an article that not only did the Church hide it and ALLOW PEDOPHILIA, so did IRELAND?.

No Greeney, you're acting exactly like the church and Ireland in this article. It's is people like you that allowed these children to get hurt. Keep up the good work. I don't get along well with people who support pedophiles. As a matter of fact, I once got 86'd from a bar due to a pedophilia supporter. He was going to write a letter to a judge to go lenient on a child molester. I informed him exactly what I thought of that. You remind me of that situation.

I hate child molesters. Why do people like you want to hide child molesters still?
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 3:48 am

Keep up the good work. I don't get along well with people who support pedophiles.

Not many do... :lol:

I hate child molesters. Why do people like you want to hide child molesters still?

These people only cares about themselves and they think that coming forward with these type of facts is going to make them look worse.
Pride and honor...worst properties in most cases a person can have. :roll:
Dark-Samus

Postby event_horizon » Sat May 30, 2009 10:36 am

The thing I've always wondered about with these pedophile priests is that...they can't really believe the Biblical "God" exists and still do what they do. Or do they? :?

Well, of course they can always go back and "repent." :roll:

Who says you need the Bible to develop morals eh. Studying the Bible apparently doesn't prevent the religious from doing disgusting immoral acts.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat May 30, 2009 12:59 pm

I`ve developed morals, intelligence and far more without any bible or whatever people believes in. :roll:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts