The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Greys

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby thunder » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:06 am

the size of the ones you saw may explain why the disk shaped ones i have seen seem way to thin to be manned. the one that was real close was thick enough for a 5ft being to operate.
as far as black ops , no i doubt we have anything that can do those munevers and a human survive it. moving miles silently and stop instantly, doubt we have anything like that but no doubt we do have many craft we know nothing about.
thunder

Postby Dyrmyk » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:55 pm

The grey colored ones are biological drones, they have no emotion and no freewill.
They do experience pain on a massive scale if you know Psychokinesis defense techniques and know how to attack them. I saw one in a spacecraft last year just hovering and watching my friend and I just as I was telling him how to fix his computer. My body shifted to a very high vibration and a lot energy exited my mind very fast and the spacecraft dodged it and a very high vibrational protective shield enveloped the entire apartment for about 30 seconds and then the gray alien gave up and sped away at a incredible speed. And then I collapsed on the floor due to exhaustion.
Dyrmyk

Postby dreamer2u4u » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:58 pm

I'm just testing out my pc to see if i can post here
dreamer2u4u

Postby morrison1289 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I see this post is some what dated but very interesting replies and responses.

The following is my opinion only. I have dealt with these bastards since a very young child.

Grays - I know of two different species. The short bastards and the tall bastards. I have learned to effectively deal with the short SOBs.
As you may detect from my tone I'm no fan of aliens. Having said that I do not wish them harm. That's odd you say that. I respect all living things. Even rattlesnakes have the right to live, same with aliens. I want them to go away. Pipe dream I know!

My opinion only ~ they may have been from where ever it is, any name or place you like, but they live here on Earth. They are Earthlings, just like you and me, only different.
I know their base of operations quite well, and I can say this massive (did I say massive, I meant MASSIVE) base of operations was not build overnight, but over long periods of time. I believe these bastards have been here for as long as humanoids have been here.

Their base of operations is underground, access is through a deep body of water (Pacific Ocean perhaps). I know the alien craft pretty well, both sizes of the saucers they use.

Like some have indicated these short bastards (I don't like the term 'grays', 'greys', or 'greyes') are like a computer controlled cloned drone or a creature created in the lab and programmed for their specific tasks, i.e., abducting. I refer to these SOBs as the A-Team. They excel at abductions, and they should as many as they do.

They excel at mind control, planting thoughts from a distance (distance is undetermined). However one can with practice learn to overcome being controlled by these short bastards, but it takes practice but it is possible. If I can do it anyone can.
The down side of course is one cannot stay awake indefinitely and once you fall asleep guess what? You go for the midnight ride. But being abducted is not always such a bad thing. I can think of many worse scenarios that being abducted by aliens. Abductions give me the opportunity to learn something about them.

Some abductions are horrible; surgeries, implants or implant upgrades, tissue and or bone marrow removal, ouch on those. I know from experience.
I have awoken in bed on several occasions screaming and scaring the hell out of my wife after being returned from a surgery. The worst was an implant upgrade, damn hope I never get another one of those.

The tall grays generally stay at the base of operations and these are the aliens you want to fear. Have fun with the small aliens, the short bastards but fear the tall ones as they don't play games and it's their way, always their way. There is no highway, it's their way, period.
I have written extensively in over 30 articles about these two species of aliens, their base of operations, their craft, the methods of abductions, MILABs and so on.
Most of my articles are in the older website of UFO Digest, and two articles in JAR.

My experiences closely echo what I read in this forum. The question is how much longer is this going to happen? I have documented alien abductions starting with my family back to before 1920.
I firmly believe much of what Dr. David Jacobs writes about at http://www.ufoabduction.com/.
I take issue with only one thing he writes about and that is his thoughts on alien and human telepathy. I know he is wrong as I regularly telepathically communicate with these bastards. It's something I wish I had never learned to do, but live is full of mistakes, and I have made my share of them. I also wrote a lengthy article about my telepathic ability with these aliens. Actually a quick search found the article; http://www.ufodigest.com/article/higher ... -telepathy
Cheers and Regards

Bob Morrison
morrison1289

Postby grasshopper » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:25 am

Excellant idea, Dragon_Malice, someone definately needs to do this.
One thing that I may have missed is the mention of their odor, actually all of their odors! Each one is slightly different while others... possibly not greys...would set your lungs on fire if you were in a room full of them. One smelled musty; he has been back several times. The ones that come here seem able to allow or disallow you to smell them and one specific odor allows me to know who it is. They also seem to be able to manifpulate how stongly their odor is smelled, in other words the odor could be a light scent or very strong.
Flying lit balls, black, white, green and red can accompany them or simply be present without a being or at least a being you can see or smell. The black and white balls can be accompanied by a red blotche much larger than the balls.
Along with the lit and sometimes blinking balls a small blue square can appear and, for me, a white rectangle which seems able to "paste" itself anywhere and observe you. I say this because I have seem beings and movement within.
They can also feel "pain" and they can die.
They have funny sounding mechanical voices when they speak aloud but mostly use telepathy and are able to answer my question before I have finished asking it even though I am also sending a thought message. They read my thought before I form the question.
I believe they use holograms then watch your reactions and "listen" to your thoughts.
I hope this helps you in gathering information about them.
grasshopper

Postby grasshopper » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:29 am

"They excel at mind control, planting thoughts from a distance (distance is undetermined). However one can with practice learn to overcome being controlled by these short bastards, but it takes practice but it is possible. If I can do it anyone can."

Morrison, will you tell us what you do?
grasshopper

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts