The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

ignore fukushima at your peril !!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby magnus » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:34 pm

I see no postings about fukushima in this forum since a year ago.

It may interest you to know than in november a planed event taking place there could very likely kill everyone in the northern hemisphere.

Its hard to believe no one on this forum has not posted about this upcoming event.

Anyone who calls themselves informed and does not know about this event is delusional.
magnus

Postby greeney2 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:12 am

So you would rather call people names than warn and save them? :P
greeney2

Postby thunder » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:17 pm

I know nothing abut this. and DO NOT want to glow in the dark!! I don't see you "informing us" other then to try to put the rest down.
thunder

Postby magnus » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:35 pm

Ok since some of you are interested here is a link to the aforementioned event.
It is a post by me (snoorynoory) on another forum.
If you want to stay informed about fukushima I suggest you read the rest of my posts in that thread.

The REAL Fukushima Danger
This one is a must read.......
magnus

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:41 am

Fukushima, global climate change, global poisoning..let's face it, we fooked We were here to protect our planet..and look what we have done..Denial is not just a river in Egypt
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby magnus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:47 am

bionic wrote:Fukushima, global climate change, global poisoning..let's face it, we fooked We were here to protect our planet..and look what we have done..Denial is not just a river in Egypt

We did it??
You mean you and I and yo mama did it??
We had nothing to do with fukushima.
THEY did it, we didnt do it.
Stop blaming us humans for what the NWO does you sheeple!!
magnus

Postby mael » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:16 pm

There are almost countless reasons why Fukushima is such a balls-up.

Tokyo Electric Power Co (TEPCO) owned and operated the complex, and they have remained in-charge of matters from the time it got stuxneted to two-and-a-half years later and now.

Long past are opportunities where the damage and danger could have been minimised. For example, there has effectively been no evacuations from even a few tens of kilometres from the stumps of the reactors. Tens of thousands are still living in shipping containers converted to evacuee housing. These would be folks whose homes were washed away and also were right next to the smoking remains of Dai-Ichi.

TEPCO has done everything on a budget - after all they are a for-profit corporation, and corporations are there for the profits. TEPCO, through their whores in positions of government, have directed the public's money to (allegedly) finance the clean-up and repairs around the wrecked reactor plant. This is how it goes:-

TEPCO gets billions to hire workers. They pocket their share and sub-contract to one of their affiliate companies. The affiliate company pockets what they see fit and re-sub-contract to another 'friendly' company. This new company does precisely the same thing, and six layers of sub-contracting is the norm rather than the exception.

In the end, TEPCO can honestly say they have no idea who the workers at their plant are, and as such they can avoid responsibility for any mistakes they make, and cast the blame on one of the companies they sub-contracted to. When the blame needs to be pinned down, it turns out like a merry-go-round with everyone blaming the next person, and the process grinds to a halt and no one can blame anyone and no one is held responsible.

The workers at GZ are mostly unskilled day-laborours who are preferred because they are societal outcasts and don't posess ID. These people can and do vanish. They are conned into believing they are being hired for construction jobs in Tokyo with a good wage and then get sent by bus up North. But the bus doesn't stop in Tokyo and heads another 180kms North to the Fukushima Dai-Ichi power station. Once there, they are forbidden to talk to reporters and live, work and socialize within the compound. The company that press-ganged them have specially cut sheets of lead to cover the (mandated) radiation testers they keep in their pockets.

All the actual work is ordered by TEPCO staff sitting at monitors well-away from the hot spots, and the unskilled bums often cock up their jobs because they are doing (for example) electrical installation work and have never been trained to do it.

The tanks allegedly holding radioactive water and waste were built on a budget of course. They put the work out to tender and the cheapest quote gets given the job. That's why they are leaking now despite being brand new and are highly unlikely to last more than a few years, and even that doesn't matter because in actual fact the tanks are full and there is a continuous flow from the reactors to these tanks and out the overflows straight into the sea.

The internet here is scoured by a government agency set up after Fuku with the specific job of controlling what info is printed. The same agency also has an army of shills posting on forums trying to prevent debate on what is going on up in Fukushima.

The news rarely ever mentions Fukushima, and if it does then it's for some positive-sounding pack of lies.

Although millions of Japanese are sure to go down with cancers and other ailments as a result of Fukushima, unfortunately the number of people with radiation-related problems in the States is likely ten times worse than in Japan because to put it simply, you lot in the States get just about all of the radiation continuously spewing out of the sabotaged reactor complex. In Japan, only the area immediately around Fukushima (including Tokyo) is highly radiated.

The rain often brings elevated radiation counts here where I am, and the sea current will make this place unsafe for fishing in about six years.

The J gov is doing everything it can to spread the radioactive detritus all over the country and is using our tax yen to transport Fukushima's radioactive refuse to far-flung regions of Japan where it is incinerated by private companies - who get a pretty penny for it c/o TEPCO's whores in gov's generosity with the citizens' tax money (which has ballooned recently).

Roads all over Japan are getting radioactive asphalt and building and garden materials are deliberately being made with Fukushima's radioactive waste. Apartment buildings all over Japan have been discovered to have much higher than ambient radiation due to using concrete with Fuku waste.

Japan is being ever-so generous to third world countries these days and is shipping over huge quantities of radioactive fish and farm produce to fulfill its obligations towards overseas aid.

Lovely people running the nation.

I am acutely aware of the plans to try to haul out the rods in SFP4. I am also under no illusions that the people they are hiring can do the job without cocking it up. For a start, some of the rods are partially burnt and some are deformed. It's a clusterfuck of epic proportions and probably never matched at any time ever in history.

Olympics in Tokyo? Anyone that believes that is on the doctored Kool Aid.

Glazed eyes? OK then, move along - just keep shopping - baaa baaa baaa.

:)
mael

Postby magnus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:26 pm

Domo arigato mael san. Image

Very good post you made here. :thumbup:

! blackvault wrote:
I please, and respectfully ask, that you not spam other forums on this forum for the sole purpose of recruiting.
magnus

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:53 am

This is an engineering failure of epic proportions, having the worst case senerio occur with something built in a area far too prone to large earthquakes. One has to imagine, now many more plants are sitting in just as precarious of a position, relative to major earthquake faults, and have the same or worse results? To this day Chernobol is not habitable, one only can assume the same applies here. the one difference is Russia has wide open space and can cleared completely, in Japan the population density is so packed, there is no place to run. The people are just too close.

That said, and we all think Japan is one of the leaders of innovative thinking and planning, how such a blunder could have occurred, imagine the future of 3rd world countries also playing with Nuclear plants, like Iran, or North Korea? Russia has many more plants like Chernobol, which was built with no containment buildings, so when it failed, it was all open. How many more are lurking just waiting to fail in Russia?

We all worry about nuclear wars, but it will not take too many more Nuclear Power Plant disasters to alter our earth where mankind is in peril.

Seems like the fishing warning for 6 years is pretty conservative, and what is Japan doing about regulation of where these fish are shipped to? How is the food supply inside Japan being tested? Japan is small, where can you get rid of all this contaminated materials, even Russia has Siberia, and the USA has barren desolate deserts, inhospitable to most people to bury it. You have no place to go to escape these things, and not enough space to bury it. Japan has every wrong condition to even have Nuclear power plants. Limited area, too dense of a population, and on top of the most active earthquakes on earth. What are they thinking? With all due respect to Japan and its people, the actions after this have been shameful, both with your own people, but also the rest of the world, shipping bad food, contamination of the ocean, God knows how wide spread that can be? The world saw the results of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs, but it seems the results of this are being well hidden.
greeney2

Postby mael » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:30 pm

Lots of questions at the end as well as overly broad accusations.

Your questions are very reasonable. I can answer all of those questions. But I hesitate because you have never exhibited a working belief in the often-proven fact that the truth is stranger than fiction - and I can't be bothered to argue with you.

You wouldn't believe the answers. What's gone on and is going on and what will continue to go on is even worse than your US government treats the civilians in the case of a disaster or a catastrophe ... well maybe not. I'm not really sure. Maybe it's a tie.

The only reason anything decent happens to the suffering victims of 3/11 is that sometimes the truth gets out and the ptb are forced (shamed) into actually assisting people - until the spotlight shifts then they are back to their usual ways of seeing how much money they can get out of it whilst still being perceived to be taking responsibility.

* In any case G2 I think a lot of the answers to your questions at the end of your post are found undisguised in my post above... and this is an indication that if you have read and understood what I wrote then you have dismissed it and are asking for other explanations that are less indigestible to preserve your peace of mind. Not a game I readily participate in these days.

As a primer, you might like to look at Siemens' industrial large infrastructure operating software and see where it is employed. Then you can try to discover what stuxnet does and has done. Then go wild on how improbable the triple-meltdowns should have been.

BTW. There are six reactor sites in Dai-Ichi. You hear some news about numbers 1 to 4 but nothing much about the others. Well, all six reactors had a station blackout and all six reactors are damaged and went into differing degrees of meltdown and are proceeding to the inevitable conclusion at different speeds.

Dai-Ni just down the road also suffered a station blackout and the damaged reactors there are hanging-on for now. The reactors there will never be used again but how are they going to decommission them? How are THEY going to keep the staff operating the machines at Dai-ni when Dai-Ichi surpasses that recalcitrant and mysterious maximum tolerable limit of radiation and be evacuated and abandoned?

Fukushima Dai-Ichi getting a bit warm-ish is like heaven for the revolting ptb here. The longer THEY can continue to do their photo-ops of societal rejects dressed in raincoats and gas masks appearing to fix the mess, and as long as the plastic sheets they stretched over a frame to make it look like progress is being made lasts, the filth in government and their handlers will milk the populace for all it's worth to line their own pockets.

The situation has only got worse since it happened and this is how it will go because there is no other way it can possibly go if the coriums currently melting through the ground are not contained, and the rest of the radioactive crap moved to a less hazardous location. The government's plans of building a massive refrigerated wall to contain the radiation is something that is so silly that the less bright among the citizenry might actually think it is a good idea. Well it isn't. But what it would be is a way to keep the peons in the ptb's pockets for the foreseeable future.

"What were they thinking?"

Well it had nothing to do with the people. At least I think it is unlikely to get an informed opinion from the peops.

What happened was the reactors went into meltdown - but that's a bit of an aside for the purpose of this thread I think. What has occured since the disaster and what is about to happen are the result of people with a lot of money wanting to get more of it out of the pockets of the people - as if we have anything left for them to steal.
mael

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts