The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

US Troops on Canadian Soil Protecting Oil Interests

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lucifer » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:48 pm

Homeland security used on Canadian Natives protesting oil fracking in New Brunswick, does Obama know about the deployment of US Troops on "friendly" nations?

http://presscore.ca/2012/rcmp-supported ... aport.html

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

Evidently the US troops were part of some authorized security to USA oil interests that were a possible target for terrorism. Otherwise your own Canadian laws, and persons in power would not have allowed them at all. Secondly the article repeatedly states the primary security was the RCMP, with the USA troops as secondary, under the RCMP. In no way, shape, or form, is this the United States violating your laws, it was authorized by your own laws. In addition, any claim of Treason or other crimes against Canada to overtake them is preposterous. You also neglect to say in the article that the Canada and the USA also have the North American Defense treaties together, so joint military interaction is not uncommon between our countries. Sorry, but the USA has done nothing wrong with this security, it was authorized by Canada, and in conjunction with the RCMP as I read this. Also being armed with assault weapons is not making the snipers, as the article claims. Snipers are a specific MOS in the army and Marines, where they are trained to shoot and kill from great distances. An infantryman may be a sharpshooter with his rifle, but that does not make him a military sniper, they are totally different. I think this article is a great exaggeration, concerning the US troops involved.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:47 am

fracking is rape of the earth and is disgusting...where ever it is happening
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby mael » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:42 pm

A direct attack or meeting an attack head-on is unlikely to settle matters in a way the natives like, but I think the Indians are aware of this more acutely than I, and I am cautiously optimistic the folks trying to stop the oil companies will at the very least force the fracking loonies to retreat.

Unlike the pathetic Americans, the Indians are working as a team and they are well tooled-up. Also, I suppose as being Indians, they are naturally adept and experienced at guerrilla-type operations.

I personally wish them well and hope they are successful in their attempts to keep the oil corporations and the hijacked military well away.

I gather the Romanians put the oily scumbags into a retreat recently.

Anything that serves as a chance to encourage the people to stand firm ans as one is a positive step. I believe it is largely due to our (the people's) lack of cohesion that is responsible for our long list of complete failures whilst trying to protect the quality of our lives and liberty.

In the States you'll get a few hard-core protesters against fracking, and interspersed with them will be all sorts of Gay-Pride activists, Feminazis, Mexicans wanting the borders opened wide and gawd knows what else. This motley group will be facing-off with armed-to the teeth paramilitaries, and when the ptb decide the disgusting peasants have had enough to squawk they'll send in the paras and they will use any means to shut the protests down.

I must say that I think the Indians in Canada are using commonsense because they are not defenceless.

2yen
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:44 pm

How is my long lost friend Mael? Long time since you have blessed us with your input. :lol: Been very quiet on the board, need you and I to liven it up a little, just like old times. :o Seriously, I hope you are well, and still inventing things in your shop at home. Had a recent health problem recently but doing Okay now, after a week in the hospital. Stick around a little and join back in on discussions.

As far as this Canadian issue, I'm not real familiar with the fracking process, other than it has several bad issues to deal with. Are they something that can be done in some safe manor, I don't know. Seems to me in comparison, your nuclear plant failure is mammoth, compared to this molehill, in contrast. How many more plants do you have with this same potential, given the earthquakes much more severe in your area of the world. Just the one failure has catastrophic results, and yet to be determined exactly how bad it is. The leaking radiation, how far and wide spread is that to fish and wildlife, and how far will it travel. Seems rather ludicrous you say anything about fracking.
greeney2

Postby magnus » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Dont talk kindly about canadian indians unless you live here and know them. They are low life scum only interested in anything for a quick buck.
magnus

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Really? Canada sure did not give any impression other than totally positive in the Olympics opening.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:30 pm

Just curious what the population of Canadian Indians is, and are they living in all of your provinces?
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts