The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama care and the shutdown of our government...

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:00 am

Thouhgt on this?

I personally was affected because H works for the government. Paycheck on hold..ack. Still, I felt myself torn over the whokle issue, which has yet to be resolved.
I lean left, as you know..I know many of you here, not so.
I wish for some kind of universal health care, personally. I do not like the idea of forcing people to buy insurance, though. Many folks do not know where their next meal is coming from..etc...
Also, why just on the internet to sign up? In the past..stuff was sent to people's homes to update them. We, here, obviously, on the net..but I know..there are a-lot of people who still,are not. It confuses me that some kind of letter was not sent out.
Me and H..we watch some tv 'reality' shows. One of them was, "swamp people" or something like that. I believe those people, many of them..not on the net and not insured. How do they even know to deal? They get fined over something they don't even know about?

I just...I just dunno
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:26 pm

I herd a news person make a statement that in effect was "Good News, the furloughed federal workers would be paid" when they passed the debt ceiling extension. Is that true, will you get your back pay from when you were furloughed?
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 pm

As hearings were going on Obamacare computers were crashed while the woman responsible tried making excuses for it.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts