The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

John is on the tube

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby earthman » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Just seen John on UFO files. It's on History channel. Says its from 2009. It's a good one.

earthman
earthman

Postby thunder » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:06 pm

its his new series has been on for ver a month now. CONGRATS john !! well done
thunder

Postby thunder » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:08 pm

have set them all to record on the tvo , all good ones so far :)
thunder

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:54 pm

None of them seem to be on in my area, unfortunately. Although I am pleased that they are showing the new Ancient Aliens on History before porting them over to H2.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby thunder » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:26 pm

sorry to hear that.
unsolved alien files is a GREAT show. it may show on yours at a later date
I hope. good luck.

thunder
thunder

Postby earthman » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:33 pm

I've been watchin for a while this evening. Notice how John doesn't seem to have aged for years now, hum?? Hey greenie, what did you feed him when he was Young? lol. Or is he an alien...

earthman
earthman

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:52 pm

I won't say we fed him anything unusual or that he is an alien, however I was born in 1947, the year of Roswell. :lol: Draw your own conclusions! :lol: I agree he hasn't aged much, takes after his Mother. :D
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:43 am

earthman wrote:I've been watchin for a while this evening. Notice how John doesn't seem to have aged for years now, hum?? Hey greenie, what did you feed him when he was Young? lol. Or is he an alien...

earthman

I wont lie -- that compliment is very much appreciated :)
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby earthman » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:51 pm

No problem John. You do a great job on the show. We all appreciate it. It's shows like this that get the word out there for folks on the border of "is it real or Not?". Ya know, I've been in this since 05 now. An amateur astronomer, dable in astrophotography and arm chair scientist. I had never seen a ufo all this time, until I moved out here to Denver. I moved for the Dayton ohio area, just west of Wright Patterson AFB. Grew up there. But on the 25th of September I seen a boomerang shaped craft fly over. I have seen it 4 times now, and others have seen it to here. MUFON came out and interviewed me, took photo's and such. This thing was huge, had around 8 vary dim white light on the leading edge. The one night I seen it, I think that one was the 27th we were having a few meteors also. Well along came the dam thing again heading north over Denver. This time I was looking hard and could make it out more. Same craft. Around ten minutes later a huge meteor came in, heading north also. It let up the sky and know meteors and have seen many of the years. I was concerned on this one. It seemed to be 1/8 or 1/4 of the size of the Russian on that blew out all the windows there in Feb of this year. Then "BOOM" it exploded, bright flash. I held my ear's and counted to see how far up it might be. Never did here it. But made me wonder if the craft shot it down for us way up there, why I didn't here it. There was others seen over the states around the few days this one happened but didn't here of a sighting first like I seen. Love Denver, lol. And Greenie, I have been out prospecting like we talked about some month's back. Haven't got much but been fun though. Can't wait until spring now, get cold here. But with the flooding, the rivers have been replenished. Hurry up spring time.

earthman
Dave
earthman

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:51 am

I think it's cool that you started all this because you gave an F..and look at you now..and who knows what the future will bring you, John. Holy wow!!!
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts