The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mind Control

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Alalu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:16 am

Post-partum Depression!? Perfect, that wraps things up nicely. I was wondering why you would go on a rampage at the White House with a 1 year old kid in the car and be stupid enough to think you'd get away in an area that has more cops than a police academy. Now I know.

I have to admit, I don't understand post-partum depression. The whole purpose of getting pregnant is to have a child. Why would you get depressed when it works? In the old days women would get pregnant continuously, having 12 or 13 kids. I guess that prevented PPD back then.

"Ever see a woman at a shoe sale?"
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:49 am

Ok, the police shot her because she ran into a police car. Ok, if someone runs into my car and I shoot them, I should be able to use the same defense, right? Is that the precedence now? Or is this the usual, "we can do whatever we want because we are the government" thing. There's nothing bizarre about this case at all, is there?
Alalu

Postby thunder » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 pm

to me its just murder, thay had her stopped. no way to excape. but opened the passenger side door and shot an unarmed person crazy or not no reason to kill her.
thunder

Postby Dragoness » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:57 pm

Could be the whole mind control thing. Didn't want her alive, she might claim she didn't remember doing it. Or she she might of remembered something and they didn't want it to get out.
Dragoness

Postby Alalu » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 pm

The woman's name was Miriam Carey and her mother said she thought that Barak Obama was stalking her. If you want to get someone to attack a person with no reason, you have to create a reason, "they're laughing at you, they're stalking you, they stole from you.". Too much similarity between these 2 cases in D.C. Yeah, its just a rash of mental illness. Its a regular epidemic.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:19 pm

And now we find out that Alexis was trying to contact an online mind control help group just weeks before his spree! He complained that the Navy was bombarding his brain with ELF waves. Uh huh.

Believe me now?
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Alalu

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts