The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

U.SGovt shut down

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby The_Joker » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:59 am

Here it comes ... It is about to start now in earnest ... Lock'n'load!!!!!!
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby blackvault » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 am

Interesting how Obama harps on the letter of the law regarding Obama care, like it is the only program exempt from budget considerations, and harps that because of its passing and backing of the Supreme Court, it can not be affected by funding. It seems to me that other federal government programs would have the same treatment, such as the FOIR requests were mandated by law, and the National Parks act, that open and preserved our National treasures. These things also charge admission and use fee, so no reason they should be shut down, and our laws granted the National Parks to us. Not to mention shutting down entities like NASA that have funding for existing programs, and the funding for our US military. We have plenty of already mandated laws, policies and programs, that should also not be allowed to be cut, using the same logic. Obama's family trips to Hawaii, at a $100M cost, definitely should not be allowed, or should we just cut his funding to a $90M vacation. What about all the lavish white house dinners and affairs that probably are nearly every night, or canning the White House maids and cooks. Let Michelle and the 2 brats wash dishes, make a peanut butter sandwich, and operate the vacuum cleaner for a few days.
greeney2

Postby thunder » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:47 pm

agree all the way. pluss thay should NOT be paid when there shut down. thay lose nothing playing poloticsut the rest f us sure do.
thunder

Postby Alalu » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Its in the Constitution that the House of Reps controls spending. Its in there for a reason. The people have a right to control gov and taxation. Of course Obama has never read the Constitution. Under Obama the IRS has become a terrorist organization.
Alalu

Postby The_Joker » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:16 pm

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/10/03/ ... -big-84549

Amen to what Levin said.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wish I could be there to support your vets...but I am busy enough here in Oz
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts