The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mind Control

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Alalu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:00 pm

I think we may have just seen a successful test of MK in D.C. Assassination has been a military strategy since long before Tsung Tsu, and we know of government testing of MK. We suspect assassins in the past may have been under MK like Sirhan Sirhan. But I think this technology has been under development for a very long time and now it has been perfected.

We just saw the perfect demonstration, attacking a very well secured facility in the nation's capital, a facility responsible for advanced weaponry. This was just marketing. I'm sold. How much does an assassin cost these days?

This guy heard voices. We know there are technologies that will do just that. That stuff is very real. Add brainwashing, hypnotism and drugs. They chose this guy because he was in the Navy and could be labeled as disgruntled. He carved into his gun, "you are better off this way" which tells me that they wanted us to believe that was a suicide note. And the assassin is conveniently dead. Dead men tell no tales. Everyone who knew him said he was not into guns and not violent. We have a personality change, what caused it?

And the news media immediately started drawing connections to Fort Hood which indicates that they suspected that this attack was some kind of response. Could there be multiple companies developing this technology? And they are trying to prove whose technology is better? The whole things smells. And you can depend on the D.C. police to miss any aspect of MK.

I wonder if the 9/11 hijackers were MK.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:58 pm

See, I thought this would be a hard sell, because people are scared of this topic, even more than the alien topic.

New reports about this guy's behavior prior to the attack just re-enforce my belief that this could have been MK. People are still dealing with the emotion of the tragedy but someone needs the presence of mind to ask tough questions. This guy was having real problems separating reality from the voices in his head. Yeah, I'll bet. Of course he would. If you could not escape a voice in your head it would drive you nuts.

MK is big brother's wet dream. The government could put whatever message they wanted in your head and you could never turn it off. If this technology exists, its the most dangerous technology on earth. Can you imagine what marketing companies would do with this technology? You'd have dogs and ducks and gheckos and pigs selling you insurance in your sleep. And that shamwow/schticky guy!
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:40 pm

MSM has picked up on this now. DC police still clueless.
Alalu

Postby Dragoness » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:16 pm

I have to admit the thought crossed my mind when I heard he was hearing voices. There are certain aspects that are strange about his behavior.
Dragoness

Postby Alalu » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:15 pm

He had several incidents just prior to the rampage where he thought people were laughing at him. He confronted people violently and accused them. When you want to drive someone nuts this is a pretty good way to go about it. "Pssst, those people are laughing at you.". Sounds like that X-Files episode where the guy's tattoo was possessed. And it told him to kill women.
Alalu

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 am

Alalu,

You'd have dogs and ducks and gheckos and pigs selling you insurance in your sleep. And that shamwow/schticky guy!

LOL LOL LOL!!! Indeed...well said..well said!! To many people out here with primarily a television and movie education.

I often make note when someone speaking must needs refer to a television program or movie to make an important moral or ethical thinking point about which they are trying to explain. This is to me a strong indicator that they have few experiences and knowledge outside of television and movies or whateve they have done on their jobs.

It is the same to me with so many people who have a sports fixation and cannot seem to function well outside their idols or the gods of sports.
Do not misunderstand me here..I am not against sports per se...just the worship of this pattern of behavior. I do not desire to live second hand through movies or sports gods et al.

I prefer to know that I have experiences by which to gauge my life and knowledge outside of movies, sports, television and public education non standards.

Well...I think you understand my meaning.

Well said about selling items by animals...excellent thought.

So what would it take to sell someones very soul through such methods..preferably without them even being aware that their soul was being bartered, traded or sold??

What would it take by a barrage of such methods, over time, to turn a people into base animals who define themselves by what they consume..not by what they know?? Including consuming each other.??

To get a people dumb enough to define themselves by their rampant runaway sexuality and not by intelligent introspective thinking...by genuine reason..but instead by their sexuality like base animals.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Nesaie » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:46 am

They can NEVER get a soul.

The sociopaths may corrupt minds and/or split them, but...the soul is something outside of their realm. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Alalu » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:42 pm

MK would not take your soul, only your free will. I've wondered if the reason the US was keeping al Qaeda prisoners in Club Gitmo for so long was because they suspected that these guys were MK, and they need time to break down the brain washing, like Nazi prisoners in WW-II. I know they've been discovering their recruitment tactics.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:46 pm

Oh yeah, there's another aspect. The tactics of recruitment by al Qaeda are akin to MK and you know that if an enemy is developing a war technology then the US has to develop it too.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:14 pm

Another one again today. Nice to know the Dial-A-Distraction MK Program is an equal oportunity employer.

"The question is, how did she get 10 blocks away?" --MSM
She had to get away from all those cameras around the WH. And as usual, no one to question. The assassin is dead. Well, did you see the body?
Alalu

Next

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts