The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

2 Bombs Explode During Boston Marathon -

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby katsung47 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Magic bomb function. The glass liter indicates the explosion wave was from inside the building so the broken glass fallen outwards. Does the Boston bomb had a sucking wave?

katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:17 pm

smoking bomb to cover up the actors performance
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:23 pm

full crowd would cause large casualty. Obviously it was not the purpose of "terrorists". Too much outsiders would make actors’ work hard and also there were too many professional sports photographers at rush time. That would leave many high quality photos to expose the truth. That’s why they didn’t detonate the bomb at peak rushing time.

Bomb exploded much later when there were much less people in finish line. For the convenience of actors’ performance.

source: http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr118.html
katsung47

Postby greeney2 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:20 pm

The only one acting is you katsung! Acting like you know a thing about what happened, posting pictures and acting like you are telling the truth about what happened that day. I do not know why John tolerates the trash you post. :roll:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:22 am

greeney2 wrote:I do not know why John tolerates the trash you post. :roll:

Because everyone has their right to post their opinion, evidence and investigations on here for feedback.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby blackvault » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:24 am

Another quick note -- the false flag scenarios are not the ideas or opinions of just Katsung47, but rather, a fairly large following out there and they feel strongly many of these types of tragedies are staged.

If you don't think the IDEA is plausible, it actually is. You should read more about Operation Northwoods: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
Yes, I have multiple FOIA requests still open about Northwoods.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 am

Okay, instead of posting a bunch of pictures of bloody victims, and making up some kind of caption that creates some seeds of doubt, lets talk about the real idea that if these people are all just actors, how it was done? I remember one of our well known posters did this same thing, posting a girl smiling after the Colorado Theater massacre, and purposely omitted a caption, that clearly explained it was a reunion between loved ones feared dead. A clear distortion of the truth, and he got busted for it, by me. He attempted to take a simple picture and paint a story of total untruth around it. I asked the same kind of questions about giving a step by step blueprint of how explosives were pre-planted in the WTC, and not a single person ever could give a coherent idea of how it was done, but everyone was convinced of its truth. Similarly all the moon hoax people could never give any coherent scenario of exactly how a "Hollywood staged production in a studio" scenario could have pulled off.

Please explain how, if all these people were actors, in a crowd of thousands, how they were one second innocent spectators, and the next moment, these actors all shredded their cloths, put on fake blood, blew off their arms and legs, in the instant a bomb blew off? How did they fake all those who were taken to hospitals, ended up in surgeries, with fake surgeons, and faked long stays in the hospital, coming out without arms and legs, having limbs missing? If they are all actors, you are saying it was all fake, so how do you propose they did it? How did they talk actors who where the families of victims to carry on this charade for weeks of interviews while the fake loved one undergo weeks of fake surgeries, and recovery? Please tell us all how dozens if not hundreds of fake actors, pulled off an instantaneous transformation of a nice sunny day watching a marathon to blood, guts, and body parts, living and dead victims, all faking it at the instant a bomb explodes? How did they do all this, since you are one claiming they are all actors??? These same actors are still carrying off this hoax, and all these fake people will end up in a trial for the brother who survived. In some of your pictures you question where blood came from and you can clearly see puncture wounds where shrapnel entered. ( lady in the wheelchair) Can you explain this distortion, and prove none of your photos are not photo shopped or altered? My opinion is that your idea these people were actors is preposterous and you will be unable to give any reasonable explanation of how it could have been done.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:00 am

Oh I'm sure Katsung is busy putting together a senerio we can believe about all those actors we can read. Can't wait to see it. :lol:
greeney2

Postby katsung47 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:40 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Please explain how, if all these people were actors, in a crowd of thousands, how they were one second innocent spectators, and the next moment, these actors all shredded their cloths, put on fake blood, blew off their arms and legs, in the instant a bomb blew off? How did they fake all those who were taken to hospitals, ended up in surgeries, with fake surgeons, and faked long stays in the hospital, coming out without arms and legs, having limbs missing? If they are all actors, you are saying it was all fake, so how do you propose they did it? How did they talk actors who where the families of victims to carry on this charade for weeks of interviews while the fake loved one undergo weeks of fake surgeries, and recovery? Please tell us all how dozens if not hundreds of fake actors, pulled off an instantaneous transformation of a nice sunny day watching a marathon to blood, guts, and body parts, living and dead victims, all faking it at the instant a bomb explodes? How did they do all this, since you are one claiming they are all actors??? These same actors are still carrying off this hoax, and all these fake people will end up in a trial for the brother who survived. In some of your pictures you question where blood came from and you can clearly see puncture wounds where shrapnel entered. ( lady in the wheelchair) Can you explain this distortion, and prove none of your photos are not photo shopped or altered? My opinion is that your idea these people were actors is preposterous and you will be unable to give any reasonable explanation of how it could have been done.

1. If it's a military operation, would you doubt that Pentagon has the ability to gather tens of thousands of soldiers? So was it for the Feds. quote, "Under the Terrorism Information and Prevention System, Attorney General John Ashcroft seeks to recruit millions of Americans to spy on each other." they have plenty of informants. A troop bigger than Pentagon's.

2. Image
http://letsrollforums.com/imagehosting/ ... cd0fde.jpg

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/wp-content ... legman.jpg

Not so many actors were in the field as pictures showing. If magician can show you a bird from an empty cap under your staring, why couldn't they do something else while they have cover up method - smoke to cover up their action and huge sound to distract your attention?

http://letsrollforums.com/imagehosting/ ... a64227.jpg

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/image ... 181826.jpg

smoking bomb to cover up the actors performance

http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/realpeople1.jpg

Distract sound to draw your attention.

3. It's not difficult to find some already handicapped people to act in that case, isn't it? So far, in pictures, I only saw two men acted to lose limbs.

4. Even though, it could be a doctored picture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... G_BhXM26UA

How could they show you the pictures like that? Watch the last three minutes of the video. I think that’s how they put Jeff Bauman into the picture. Since it was a doctored picture. Nobody watch at Bauman because he was not there at the scene.
katsung47

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:37 pm

Give it a break Katsung, the idea these are actors is preposterous. I asked you do give a step by step explanation of how it was actually done, and NOT to post a bunch of pictures with your editorials, and that is all you did to reply. You did no more than what you always do, post a bunch of graphic pictures, nobody knows how you have altered them, or if they are photo shopped, and give no more than a lame attempt to prove your point, with this wild and unproven theory.

A Magician and hidden birds should make me believe, the Pentagon hired 10,000 troops to be actors, and they actually found and used handicapped people as actors. Used smoke to hid bad acting? Nobody blew the secret, everyone kept quiet, no leaks, all 10,000 of them? :roll: Even you do not believe this whopper! :oops: I certainly do not believe it, and also believe expressing these kind of opinions not proven questions your credibility.

Lets ask everyone else? Does anyone believe that Katsung is right? That the Pentagon hired or had military troops pull off this Marathon hoax, and that the bloody and Dead people were fake and were all actors? That the one Russian Brother was murdered by the police, and not run over with the getaway car by his Brother? Is the younger brother just an innocent victim, and in no way part of this crime? How about the friends charged with being accessories, because they tried to dispose of evidence, and lied to the cops? All a hoax, including funerals of dead children and other victims?
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts