The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama Has Already Made The Decision To Go To War With Syria

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Alalu » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:13 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:I believe this conflict, like others before it, has been nurtured and managed by someone outside these nations for purposes of power and control over something.

You could say that about a loy of things. Yes there is the hidden hand here.

orangetom1999 wrote:Also, though I dont know exactly how it is being done, I believe that someone in the West, someone more powerful and influential than America is using and misusing Radical Islam for their purposes of control over Resources. I believe that Radical Islam is now replaced Communism as a tool of Terror, Fear, and Control over nations while the spirit of the Emin, Zanzumin, Raphaim remain quietly in control behind the scenes....many of them quietly in our own government.

Well you see, there is this theory out there. What is really going on is a war between the rich and everyone else. Governments are pawns. There is an organization out there that believes that the strongest survive and they plan to survive. For all intents and purposes its a religion, or the replacement for one. There is no right and wrong, just winners and losers. They are international, not loyal to any country.

These are the people who give away American natural resources to foreign companies just so they can turn around and sell it back to Americans in different form, and they make enormous profits in the process. That's what is behind American energy sources being turned over to the UK, and the Great Lakes being given to China so they can sell us more cheap crap.

When you discover where their philosophy came from it is chilling. The US has erased 24 years of middle class income progress through this internationalism. Very bad people are running the world today.

Both political parties in Washington just want the government to keep growing despite that we know by 2017 we reach the point of no return on debt, and then very bad things happen real fast. It will be the end of the middle class, and likely freedom itself.
Alalu

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Alalu,

You could say that about a loy of things. Yes there is the hidden hand here.

Indeed one can say that about alot of things. However...in this type of case...and in the manner it has transpired over time..repeating itself..through different peoples...a pattern seems to have been noticed by some people observant in it. Hence the hidden hand.

Well you see, there is this theory out there. What is really going on is a war between the rich and everyone else. Governments are pawns.

I dont know that I would define this as between the rich and everyone else though I understand how someone would think that with todays programming so to speak. I tend towards looking at it a bit differently as rich is only something happening to those who are obedient in this system. I think the real attraction at a certain level is power/control...not necessarily riches. Riches is just a sidelight of what happens to some who are also pawns in this feudal/royal system. I also think that class warfare is a fingerprint of how this system works...a controlling feature or index..fingerprint. Feudalism is class division. It is also one of the oldest forms of government. I think someone is attempting by slight of hand...to return us to feudal government...royalty...by using class warfare...and they are hiding and concealing how they are attempting to do this...by Occult means. Without the mark knowing this is being done to them. That way the mark is a willing participant in their own demise. However..yes..governments are indeed pawns in this but are suitably rewarded pawns and are willing to sell, barter, or trade the very souls of their people and nations for these rewards/riches.

There is an organization out there that believes that the strongest survive and they plan to survive. For all intents and purposes its a religion, or the replacement for one. There is no right and wrong, just winners and losers. They are international, not loyal to any country.

Interesting to me the manner in which you phrase your observation as a "religion." For that is precisely the conclusion to which I have arrived ...that there is a religion taking place out here..one concealed from most people and acting or conducting itself in a manner to which they do not want advertised to the general public. A hidden concealed and yet devout and zealous religion from the public face they try to show to people. As to the "Replacement for one" or replacement religion....I believe they would like to come out in the open with this New Religion ...which I believe is not a new religion but one very ancient and one to which they would like to return this world and come out in the open with it. If you look carefully and with Wisdom...you can see steps and thought being put into the minds of people to bring about acceptance of this religion that is desired to be brought back.

I have also said over the years..that these of this other religion..have no loyalty to any nation, people, or country.
I am suspecting some thing else..in the winners and losers category..and that is that they can even fight and kill off each other...but never can they tell or release to the public the real events of what is going on. Their real beliefs and positions.
I believe this organization or religion has been behind many of the major wars in the last 200 plus years...and even responsible for the deaths of millions of people...but what really happened and the connections in the chain of events is never told to the public.
I am not sure most of the people could even handle it if they knew....much less believe it. We have been fed so much stock and canned history...and it is getting worse..waxing worse.

I believe their plan is to do away with the middle class and only have two classes..the feudal royal class and their priesthood..and the peons.

Ordinary people.

This is nothing more than a return to feudalism..or royalty. Or put another way..a return back to" Absolute Power."
Absolute Power is exactly what feudalism is...or another version is "Divine Right of Kings."

I think the religion to which they have sworn allegiance demands this. The religion to which someone out here is attempting to barter, trade, and sell our souls..demands a return to feudalism...absolute power...divine right of kings.

Alalu I am curious as to where or how you came to know of or follow this trail that you have discovered it is a religion? I ask this becasuse so few people seem to even consider this tack...much less speak of it.
I have been working on this trail or line of thinking for over 20 years and it has taken some stumbling to and fro to get here. There are not formal classes on this line of thought..hence my curiousity.

Must make haste here,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Alalu » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:58 pm

OT, I knew I wasn't the only person seeing the truth. My conclusions have come from a lifetime of information gathering. I've taken what I know of official history, secret societies (I have family who were members), study of religions and especially Christianity, and even alien phenomena. You can't see the truth without analysing an enormous amount of information.

My family were feudalists, quite well known. Hollywood made movies about them. However some of the most famous members were against that system. Eventually they migrated to America to get away from it.

I have a theory that is quite extensive and controversial. I don't tell people some of the most important parts because it could cause very bad things to happen to certain people. Discovering the Summerian texts brought most of the missing pieces together. We need to rewrite a lot of history because what we have written now is innacurate, and missing some mighty important parts.

Some of what we call myth today was at one time common everyday knowledge. I don't know who has been in charge of burying the truth all these centuries but they have been doing a great job.
Alalu

Postby Tunuul » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:06 am

chemicals in Syria.

Yes, first of all I clearly understand it that in the sea of contradictory information daily appearing here and there now around those terrible events in Syria my message that I'm going to leave in this forum will obviously die but something says me that I cannot but must do it and I do.
Lielvarde, Latvia. This summer after being seriously reconstructed the region's military airdrome has been put back in commission and currently operates mainly for NATO aviation needs. Me personally works in that airdrome and I'm sure that it would be rather interesting for you, reading now my post, to get it to know that one of the first military airplanes that landed in Lielvarde airfield for refuelling was the UK Air Force cargo transport. That day local personnel were strictly banned from appearing in parking lot especially cordoned off for UK Army need. Our air traffic controllers say after the fuelling the UK Air Force craft headed Turkey on special route. You know what? Something makes me to think and not only me in Lielvarde that the cargo being carried by the UK Air Force plane was nothing but chemical weapons. For instance, the day the British plane landed in Lielvarde the airdrome's chemical protection unit allegedly held exercises on a large scale. That degassing vacuum camera in one of the airfield's hangar... Looks strange enough, doesn't it? Well, I admit that it may be an agony of mine but... first it was that "secret" British plane... then I saw those terrifying pictures from Syria... and now we got that mess around chemical weapons' use in Syria... I just repeat it that from Latvia the plane headed to Turkey from where there is a step to reach Syria....
Tunuul

Postby Alalu » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:36 pm

So you are saying that something suspicious in Latvia with a UK aircraft is somehow related to chemical weapon use in Syria? The thing is, the chemical attack came from territory controled by Assad. It came via missiles that Assad had. It used sarin that we know Assad posseses. No one in the Assad controlled region saw anybody suspicious, how could they get away? Assad did it. I am convinced of that.
Alalu

Postby Rob61872 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Rewind 10 years ago, all the neo cons here were ITCHING to attack Syria, without a care for how it would destabilize the country, and open the door for the Islamists to take over, which is just as bad. It was an asinine idea then, it's an asinine idea now.
Rob61872

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:36 pm

Yes, and 10 years ago everyone was condemning Bush because they didn't find chemical weapons in Iraq, but some people were saying Sadaam may have taken them into Syria, which I believe was very possible, and he also buried many things underground, including aircraft that were found. The trucking and main highway routes into Syria were wide open, and they talked about that fact quite a bit. Probably lucky for everyone Iraq was bitter enemies with Iran, imagine if those 2 were pals.
greeney2

Postby Alalu » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:33 pm

I don't think the BO admin is suggesting the kind of attack you are thinking of Rob. They are talking about punishment for using chemical weapons. Its a blow some stuff up and call it a day thing.
Alalu

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts