The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

BIBLE CODE,DROSNIN,(1997)...'ASAD HOLOCAUST','SYRIA'......

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby AirForceOne » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 pm

BIBLE CODE

READ MICHAEL DROSNIN'S BOOK THE BIBLE CODE(1997)...MENTIONS 'ASAD HOLOCAUST' ON PG 102..ALSO MENTIONS 'SYRIA' 'WORLD WAR' 'RUSSIA' CHINA' 'USA' 'WORLD WAR' ALSO 'PERSIA' (IRAN) ON PG103

6/9/2013
AirForceOne

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:28 pm

I haven't looked into the Bible code in a long while, hell, there's a lot of things I haven't followed up on. The stresses of life, sending my kids off to college, maintaining a sane relationship, and attending college myself has really taken a toll on my interests and hobbies. I miss the time when I had hours a day for the boards here. :wall:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby AirForceOne » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:36 am

Well at least you have your priorities right keep up the good work......but very interesting to see what happens in the Middle East..I live with a Muslim and I have zero toletance of Islam... I have a Koran the religion of Islam is a Nazi totalitarian ideology,its a cult of death ;)
AirForceOne

Postby Alalu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:36 pm

What does WebBot say?
Alalu

Postby The_Joker » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:25 am

You know what annoys me? People who believe the Bible Code is real, to support their claims as much as the Preachers who go to interpret the meaning of the Bible to push their own agendas when so much evidence is present to the contrary ... you may as well continue to assert that the Da Vinci Code is real too. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Jesus never asked that people give up their wealth to the church..there was no church.

There are no such things as Christians they were only known as the followers of the Christ.

Christ actually means Saviour.

On to the issue of the so-called Bible code ... The Bible was written in the ancient Hebrew (Aramaic) translated to Greek then translated to English with each translation words changed according to the language therefore an Aramaic word is and has a different meaning and or a whole new word in Greek , then when translated to English the same occurs.

The so-called Bible Code is based on the English translation form Greek which is from Aramaic to reverse translate is virtually impossible and therefore could not possibly be accurate.

Everything is open to interpretation in the Bible to have complete understanding of the Bible you need to read the KJV 1611 edition which has all of the excluded books in it.

The Code of the Bible is the Bible itself in the ancient Aramaic or the Tora translated from Aramaic directly to English...but Aramaic (Hebrew) however is better and believe it or not it is not that hard to learn Hebrew or even Aramaic.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Alalu » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Wow, thats a big trip. Lets try to keep things straight though. Aramaic and Hebrew are 2 different languages. The original Torah was written in Hebrew and it definately has a code, ask any Rabbi who has seen it. The KJV created in 1611, which is important to me since it was one of my ancesters who inspired King James to create it, does not include the Apocrypha, or Gnostic scriptures, or other non-canonical texts.

I do not believe the KJV has any code. However, knowing what I know about those who created it, a code is the sort of thing they might create. ;)

Jesus existed in a time when the temple system was very well established and any "church" that he might have envisioned would surely include sacrifices to it. He didn't speak about it because that sort of thing was assumed, normal practice. But he did say, "do not give alms to the poor or you will do harm to your spirit."
Alalu

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:54 pm

My understanding is that the code is found in the OLde Testament...not in the New Testament. This means that the Koine Greek New Testament does not have a code in it.

Also the KJV Olde Testament contains a code..but not the new translations of the Bible...which are mostly from Classical Greek. This confirms the Masoretic Hebrew translation of the Olde Testament in the KJV...verses the newer translations from Classical Greek.

I am not into Bible Codes per se..and agree...with Joker that many twist and turn the Bible and any other documentation they can get ahold of to suit their ends. This is also what one can claim of a Politician/Politics today as well as yester years.

One could say by this trend line that politics itself is a devout and zealous religion. Perhaps this explains Washington DC fascination with sticking its head up the backside of Hollywood and vice versa and this devout and zealous religion is waxing worse and worse?? Part of it's devout and zealous Idol Worship to persuade and set the hook into the rest of us not capable of thinking for ourselves. We are so dumb and brainwashed that we need Washington DC and Hollywood to do our thinking for us.

Be careful of leadership..whether in a organized church ...a religion or whether from the other devout and zealous religion called Politics. They all have their idols to worship for power and control. Educate yourself to think outside the box and spot what you are not being told or taught to keep you on the hook...for a vote.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Alalu » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Well as I said previously, I don't believe the Bible has a code but the origin of the content does not preclude it having one. Anyone could create the code. The OT in the Bible is not an exact translation.

The Da Vinci Code, mentioned earlier, is not so much a code as it is a mythical story of the descendants of Jesus. The codes in the book/movie were written by Jacques Sauniere, plus the code to open the cryptex by DV, which I saw coming a mile away when I was reading the book, apple. Pffft. The Da Vinci Code was written for simpletons IMHO. Oh did I just admit that I read The Da Vinci Code? Crap.
Alalu

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:53 pm

I have not read the DV Code...I believe I have seen this movie...and as I recall there are several varieties of this movie or perhapsed I should say that they are sequals. I get them mixed up after awhile.

What I know about the Bible Code is that it contains no new doctrine as far as the Bible goes. It just gives names ...of people who were to arrive much later than the last book of the Bible and for whom the Apostles could not possibly have known. In like manner to the King Cyrus releasing the Hebrews from captivitiy.

Codes are usually how men operate..the traditions of men....particularly those in Occult Religions. Codes and Cyphers et al.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby AirForceOne » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:30 pm

Back again

The more I learn the less I know...just the fact that the words ASAD HOLOCAUST is in a book that was written in 1997 amazes me considering its happening now ..there is something to this phenomenon..despite what skeptics may think. .they think its rubbish..I don't!
AirForceOne

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts