The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

The Fallen Universe

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:06 pm

I beat my children three times a day. I kill and I feast, and there is noting holy or sacred. I am married to my desires, My name is loaned to me. I steal daily, I am measured in the weight of tithes. ... ... ...

Faith is the great river, the great fountain.
Love is the shallow well.

Earthly desires and earthly pleasures, cannot serve as the pride of life, the pride of riches, or the pride of idolatry. When the first and great compassion of "faith" is accepted, and the river of truth which is the gospel flows freely, this is the ying and the yang.

When the first great compassion of "faith" is rejected, then the river is taken, and wells bring forth their water. This is the second great compassion of Love, of the Earth bound fulfillment of earthly relationships and earthly pleasures, over the pleasure of praise, and the joy of the "faith".

There is nothing comely or unclean in heaven, or in the earth. The earth is the inheritance, and the judgment throne. Satan isn't not created to be unclean or comely, sin is the result of the judgment, and it is only death for the unclean and the comely. This is both the result of freewill to a lesser extent, and also the result of circumstances, as heaven uses them in the judgment, and as they are reflected through the earth and its people, thy kingdom come, they will be done, as in heaven and as in the earth.

(Faith is the Ying Yang Symbol, then Desire is the Ying Yang symbol reversed that is a servant to earthly love of diversities)
Kamikaze

Postby at1with0 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Your style is reminiscent of someone I once knew.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts