The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama Has Already Made The Decision To Go To War With Syria

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Dragoness » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:47 pm

capricorn wrote:did you happen to click on the last link i provided?

Don't have Twitter and don't plan on it either, not to mention a lot of people don't have Twitter. Not trying to be rude about it, just know how some of the media is. Not very trusting of them.
Dragoness

Postby Alalu » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:36 pm

En-Lugal, does that describe any Democrats you know? That just isn't their style. Kerry says says they have proof that Assad did it. No one is going to use chemical weapons on themselves.

Doomsday scenarios and conspiracy theories should not dictate US policy.

And Russia always opposes the US. Always.
Alalu

Postby capricorn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:22 am

Dragoness wrote:
capricorn wrote:did you happen to click on the last link i provided?

Don't have Twitter and don't plan on it either, not to mention a lot of people don't have Twitter. Not trying to be rude about it, just know how some of the media is. Not very trusting of them.

You don't need a twitter account to view an open tweet as in this case. The link I provided was top John McCains Offical Twitter account. More specifically a tweet he posted which reads:

"Scandal! Caught playing iPhone game at 3+ hour Senate hearing – worst of all I lost!
— John McCain (@SenJohnMcCain) September 3, 2013"

So, it is official, John McCain was playing poker as the Secretary of State was making a justification to go to War with Syria. The Picture is legit. What a disgrace! :thumbdown:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Alalu » Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:08 pm

Why is Russia so insistant that the US not attack Syria? Could it be that they would lose respect because they promised Syria protection? Could it be that Russia supplied Syria with those chemical weapons? Score!

If Syria has to turn over their cache of chem weps then Russia can just sell them some more.
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Yeah, I've never been a fan of McCain. But I'd bet that he already met with the BO admin and they already made up their plans. From McCain's pov, the congressional questioning was just a formality. If you listened to McCain's questions it sounded like he was parroting Kerry. McCain is the reason BO is in office.

Looks like Russia may get the chance to recover the chem weps and cover up their involvement. What a deal! They can sell them back later. $$$. Lords of war.
Alalu

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Alalu wrote:En-Lugal, does that describe any Democrats you know? That just isn't their style.

For the record, no it doesn't describe every Democrat i know. I have the utmost respect for Statesmen like Dennis Kucinich, who actually believes in the Constitution. However, I have engaged in debate with a great many Democrats and the majority of them always revert to name-calling, labeling opposing views as racist, or recommend a lobotomy for not being "enlightened" enough to agree with them.

Alalu wrote:Kerry says says they have proof that Assad did it. No one is going to use chemical weapons on themselves.

Kerry says a lot of things, but it certainly doesn't help his credibility when he uses fabricated photos and videos, or those taken from another time and conflict entirely.

Anyone capable of dismembering a little girl; while she's still alive, with a frame saw, is certainly capable of unleashing chemical weapons on the populace. They would certainly do so if it would topple the opposition, and give them complete control of the country to further recruit for their cause. Even the Progressives are talking about it, questioning the decision to support these so-called "freedom fighters". http://progressivegazette.blogspot.com/ ... while.html

Alalu wrote:Doomsday scenarios and conspiracy theories should not dictate US policy.

What was that about doomsday scenarios? http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09 ... ing-nuked/

Alalu wrote:And Russia always opposes the US. Always.

Always? Come on now, you know that isn't true. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/09/world ... .html?_r=0 http://tcc.export.gov/Trade_Agreements/ ... 005537.asp

Honestly, it seems as though this administration, and it's supporters, are upset that Mr. Putin and Mr. Assad have seemingly worked out a diplomatic solution. Leaving egg on the face of the warmongering bobble heads that screamed a strike was necessary and the only way. Of course, they hadn't counted on their "rhetorical" solution actually working, and Assad taking them up on the offer. they can continue to posture all they want, even pat themselves on the back for making a show of force, but Putin stole the day by actually using diplomacy and calling for calm.

Alalu wrote:Why is Russia so insistant that the US not attack Syria? Could it be that they would lose respect because they promised Syria protection? Could it be that Russia supplied Syria with those chemical weapons? Score!

If Syria has to turn over their cache of chem weps then Russia can just sell them some more.
[/quote]

Actually, the reports show that the chemicals needed to make the weapons were sold to them by the UK. http://rt.com/news/uk-sarin-syria-weapons-chemical-573/ As for Russia selling them more, well Syria has agreed to sign the pact banning their use. A good reason not to bomb Syria, is because Russia and China still have their embassy staff on the ground. We wouldn't want another international incident, now would we?
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Alalu » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:09 pm

I stand by my belief that the US should have struck Assad. And Russia signing treaties or joining pacts to limit WMDs says nothing about how they feel about the US. Russia wants the same thing as the terrorists, America's demise. Putin is espousing Communism again with his rant against exceptionalism. The doomsday scenarios that have been put forth are not likely to materialize IMHO.

I think many people don't want Obama engaging in war because that is the Republican's stick. And every time Dems get us into a war It becomes a disaster because Dems are amateurs and pacifists at heart. I agree with much of what you said though.

I disparage Dems because they disparage anyone who disagrees with them, and their arrogance is often something you couldn't knock down with sledgehammer. Not open minded.
Alalu

Postby En-Lugal » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:25 am

Alalu wrote:I stand by my belief that the US should have struck Assad. And Russia signing treaties or joining pacts to limit WMDs says nothing about how they feel about the US. Russia wants the same thing as the terrorists, America's demise. Putin is espousing Communism again with his rant against exceptionalism. The doomsday scenarios that have been put forth are not likely to materialize IMHO.

I still disagree with that position, but you are certainly entitled to it. Consider this though, the relationship between us and Russia has certainly been strained since this administration took over. The missile defense debacle, the continuing NSA leaks, and our constant interventions (funding proxy wars, included) in the Middle-East near Russia's borders. As far as Putin espousing Communism again, remains to be seen in my opinion since he's certainly a supporter of the church. The way I see it, the biggest threat to our civil liberties and freedoms are coming from within our own country, our own government. As per usual, all of this interventionist propaganda is nothing more than a distraction from internal legislation being quietly passed in the night. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain", if you will.

You're correct in your assertion though, these doomsday scenarios will not materialize. In fact, it's quite absurd to postulate that Syria or any terrorist organization would nuke us if we failed to strike Syria. It takes a delusional mindset to even suggest such a thing, sheer desperation to even draw that conclusion on Senator Graham's part.

Alalu wrote:I think many people don't want Obama engaging in war because that is the Republican's stick. And every time Dems get us into a war It becomes a disaster because Dems are amateurs and pacifists at heart. I agree with much of what you said though.

Regardless who's stick it is, we are a tired nation and cannot afford another war. The people of our great nation have spoken and won't be fooled again with fake calls of patriotism to support more war.

Alalu wrote:I disparage Dems because they disparage anyone who disagrees with them, and their arrogance is often something you couldn't knock down with sledgehammer. Not open minded.

I agree with this sentiment as well, and we must continue to call them on their hypocrisy. The people are waking up to this, even those who previously supported this administration, and we cannot shrink away from the debate when they try to label us as racists or bigots for simply having a different opinion. We must also resist the constant race baiting and divisive tactics, employed by this administration and it's lapdog lame-stream media, to further distract us.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Alalu » Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:49 pm

I realize that I am in a small minority on striking Assad. I doubt there would have been much fallout had BO just went and did it. It would all be done by now.
Alalu

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:38 am

Alalu and others,

I am very conservative...very conservative. Do not mistake that with being a Republican.

I have great difficulty with a Republican Administration or a Democrat Administration being concerned with loss of lives when this Syrian conflict has been going on for years now with tremendous loss of life. I do not believe either political party is concerned with the value of life here.

I believe this conflict, like others before it, has been nurtured and managed by someone outside these nations for purposes of power and control over something.

Furthermore..to my knowledge...Russia's biggest supporter in both the Communist days as well as today has been certain factions in the United States. Were it not for the Untied States ..Russia would have fallen years go...particularly under the Communists.

Today we have people with Communist/Marxist Ideologies heavily inovlved in our own government as well as our institutions of higher learning. From K1 through college levels. I would venture to say that we now have more of them than in Russia in positions of influence.
And it is getting worse.

What is most likely happening in Syria, as happened in Libya as well as Egypt, is a variation of the "Resource War." A war for access to or shipping resources to their final destination. The Civil War is a cover for this. Ironically to me ..it is the one angle not being discussed by most of the media. WMD's to me are a cover for what is really going on behind the scenes. Justification for more war without most people being aware of it's true purposes...."a Resource War."

I particularly have difficulty with the concept that the Democrats want this war for humanitarian reasons. So too with the Republicans.

To me the Republicans are only Democrat Lite and have been for over 60 years now.

These wars and conflicts across Northern Africa and the accompanying instability appear to me to be something tailor made to help Europe..particularly Western Europe with resources.

I make this statement because many of the arms used to overthrow Quadaffi in Libya and Mubarak in Egypt were NATO/Western weapons. They were not Soviet Block Weapons. This indicating to me that the aid came from Europe and England.
It appears to me that the United States is being dragged into this conflict because the Europeans can no longer take the bill for this more aggressive stance of Syria/Russia...verses Libya and Egypt. They cannot also take on the Russians one to one.
They now need us once again to be the boot lackeys for them ..to take the RISKS for them.
When this thing is finally settled America will get none of the resources but pay a very high price in people and materials...once again!!
I believe whether we do this for the Europeans...European Masters or not..America will pay a high price..economically, socailly, and politically. This is what happens historically to boot lackeys. They are made to pay ..over and over and over ...until used up then discarded for another more powerful and capable boot lacky.

France and her once powerful land army...La Grande Armee were at one time a Boot Lacky for the interests of Englands Crown and Crown Territories/Profits in the then " Resource War". That is ...until the French could no longer keep the Hun at bay...in WW1. Since that time America has replaced the French. The French died all over the world for the Crowns profits. So too did the Japanese until they wised up and went it alone and turned on the Crown as well as the Crown's boot lacky ..America. The Japanese quickly realized that the Crown would keep the Lion's share and decided to go it alone. The French did not.
I believe we, America, are still licking boots for the Crown...in a continuing " Resource War."

I do not believe this is our conflict....again.

Look to the Resource War for your answers. Not the bulk of what the media tries to feed you.

That Democrats and Republicans are both on this bandwagon indicates to me that someone bigger, more influential, and more powerful than the United States and it's Phony two party system is pulling the strings here.

Also, though I dont know exactly how it is being done, I believe that someone in the West, someone more powerful and influential than America is using and misusing Radical Islam for their purposes of control over Resources. I believe that Radical Islam is now replaced Communism as a tool of Terror, Fear, and Control over nations while the spirit of the Emin, Zanzumin, Raphaim remain quietly in control behind the scenes....many of them quietly in our own government.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts