The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Is our universe merely one of billions?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby aBattleWithGOD » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:35 pm

It matters. I can't even begin to comprehend, let alone live in one. We as a race can't even pull our socks together to get back to the moon...if ever we got there in the first place.
'A Battle With GOD...One Ship, One Goal, One Common Enemy'
aBattleWithGOD

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:31 am

Are you saying that the lunar landing may have been staged? :think:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:52 am

at1with0 wrote:Are you saying that the lunar landing may have been staged? :think:

That is still a theory I feel has no evidence whatsoever. I feel we DID in fact go to the moon. Didn't Fox network already admit that show was completely embellished that proposed this theory in the first place?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby dra600n » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 am

greeney2 wrote:Maybe we are a science project of someones, where the experiment gives one group a vast universe, another group a very limited universe in its sky, and maybe interjects some sort of God in one, no God in another, signs of doom in another, zero signs of doom with a perfect ecosystem in another. We may be in the one he/she shows their teacher, "look what happened to these idiots". :lol: They couldn't survive wars without more wars, and than worried about going to new places to screw up" :lol:

This reminds me of the ending of the Simpsons video game on the xbox 360 - the ending shows God controlling the world through a game console. I've often thought about similar things like this, but then realize we have the ability to make our own choices, so it kills that idea for me :P One could argue that we're "programmed to believe that we have options", but I don't think too much on that one.
dra600n

Postby at1with0 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:40 am

On the issue of choice and whether or not it's an illusion, this video seems to present both sides

at1with0

Postby AirForceOne » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Yogic Science gets into other/parallel universes...Yoga Sutras of Patanjali also read a book called The Holographic Universe
AirForceOne

Postby at1with0 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Is the president in your belly?
at1with0

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:42 pm

So what happened to that simulation test that group was going to perform? Have they completed it yet? Are we in a simulated universe? Was I programmed to type this? :think:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Alalu » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:15 pm

Yeah, and we got the universe that's all screwed up. :x At least we have chocolate.

And if we can't take care of this planet then it matters even more because we're going to need another place to destroy, uh live.
Alalu

Postby at1with0 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:53 pm

at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts