The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greeney2 in the hospital -- need your good wishes

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:45 am

John,

Goodness me. I did not know that Greeny2 is your Dad. Somehow I never made the connection. I shall add this knowledge to the things I try to learn and take in everyday.

Greeny2,

I second what SilverBirch2 stated.

silverbirch2 wrote:hi Greeney2, sending you healing and best wishes for a speedy recovery...us old guys have to stay around long enough to teach these youngsters some history!! Seriously though kind thoughts and love from silverbirch2 in England...get well soon friend

Silverbirch2.......august 28

Hang tough olde timer...get well soon.

Phil,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby BloodStone » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Prayers going out ot you're pop John..Hope he heals quickly..

FEEL BETTER SOON Greeney .

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:14 pm

You don't get to go anywhere yet, ol'timer.

Get home and get well, John Sr.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lucifer » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 pm

Get well soon John Senior ... time for some R and R!

Lucifer~>
Lucifer

Postby Halfabo » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:01 am

Hurry up and recover Greeney. Can't let these kids have all the fun here.
Halfabo

Postby thunder » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:33 pm

JOHN

any news about greeny2 ? getting a bit worried .

get well ,come home SOON!! miss you here greeny2.

thunder
thunder

Postby Dragoness » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:40 pm

Sending prayers and best wishes. Get well soon, we miss you.
Dragoness

Postby chiselray » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:49 am

blackvault wrote:Well everyone... this is one of those rare moments where I am going to ask for your prayers, thoughts and good energy... for my dad. Today, we took dad to the emergency room which has been a few days coming. Although we know in our hearts he is going to be OK, he is currently undergoing some tests through the night and has been admitted to the hospital for the time being. Although I won't go into the health details -- we do feel he is going to make a recovery, and return home soon. But we need your help.

I ask you all for your prayers, love, energy and positive thoughts for his recovery. Many of you know my dad is a hero to this country, being instrumental in the space shuttle's success along with many other programs that took our nation to the next level. He is an amazing dad and he is an awesome grandfather to my little niece. For those who use The Black Vault Message Forums, you'll know him as the trouble maker "Greeney2" who loves to have fun and get into friendly debates and arguments about just about anything and cause trouble wherever he can. :)

I would love to hand him a STACK of get well wishes from you all. I hope you will please post your thoughts to him here on The Black Vault, where I know in the coming days or week or so, he will be able to read himself.

But I will print out each and every one and take them to the hospital so he can 'feel the love.'

Thank you all... and I will update you when I know something.

well i have NOT even been to your website for at least 4 months JOHN ...but i heard a calling :geek: a push and it was a push the universe to chime in ...believe it....
i have not even browsed this website for at least that time ,honestly ...maybe more i dont even know mate ...serisoulsy but i was called in ....and there you have it ..

Greeny senior i wish you the best and you know you have a lot of health ahead of you ..so i guess this is a congratulations if anything ....
on another note ,i am heading to the UFO capital of western Australia in the next 6 weeks or less ,i will post pics ....take care greeny and milk it...
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:01 am

i just checked my last log on and it says JUNE 12 this year ,,i dont even recall it to be honest as i have been busy as helll with little computer time and made redundant from work 6 weeks ago , have been working evey day since ...could have been browsed in the moment seeing it is my most memorable site eva

anyone seen Billy ?
chiselray

Postby sandra » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:11 am

John, you always return my messages. But I haven't heard from you this last week. Can you give us an update on how your dad is doing. I'm thinking about you & your family every day! I hope to hear that greeney is well!!!!!!
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts