The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

HAARP

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 28, 2009 7:41 am

Yeah I can dig it. I've an Onkyo system that get's a decent workout on most week-ends. Generally 60 is about all the cave can take, any higher volume usually draws too much attention from the neighbors, even though they are several yards away.

It's crystal clear and can be heard way over on the golf course just as clear as a bell. I listen to all sorts of stuff ARS is good and a fave as is/are Credence, Stones, Bowie, Petty, Eagles, Clapton, you know the general run of the mill stuff. :lol:

ACDC is one of my all time favorites along with Bad Company, Styx, Cheap Trick, and the dude from Detroit " LIKE A ROCK " :lol: :lol:

Used to have Bostons hooked up to my pc but they were too much for the wife and kids, so I dismantled and have em collecting dust in a closet. Great gear there~~Boston.

I like covers and re-makes, some of which are really really good.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby Questioner101 » Thu May 28, 2009 10:09 am

If HAARP indeed works as thought, why isn't it sinking North Korea???
"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request."
Questioner101

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 11:26 am

Maybe all those in charge of it are already dead... :lol: ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Thu May 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Questioner101 wrote:If HAARP indeed works as thought, why isn't it sinking North Korea???

Year after year of famine through failed crops. (HAARP) Lack of basic materials due to controlled international dealings. (Due to the effect of HAARP).

The leadership of NK is thoroughly kow-towing the line. ... It's just not the line that they are telling us about. It's only the peasants who are feeling the brunt of it and the more killed the better as far as the NWO are concerned.

The nuke tests are allowed because the elite control the people who have access to the firing codes. HAARP is far more deadly and versatile than Nukes.

Other apparently recalcitrant regimes are similarly brought into line. The only mystery to me is Iran. With their fibre-optic communications network it is impossible for satellites to intercept. But Iran is being eroded steadily from within by empowered anti-Iranian groups within her borders.

Of course I'm guessing - but that's what I think. ie there are no accidents like nuke tests - they don't happen. It's only the plebs who are surprised. The noose is around our collective necks and it only gets tighter and tighter. No going back. It's curtains for sentient mankind or a period of abject tyranny for a time until the NWO implodes and then there may be a chance after this event with anarchy.

When? It's happening in slow motion right now in front of our faces. HAARP is a machine which can unleash the power of the sun into a directed beam which can cause weather and geological change. It can emit frequencies which can implant messages in the human brain and it can destroy the human brain. There's no hiding because HAARP can X-ray the entire globe. It's all coming together - the loose ends are steadily and stealthily being tied-up.

I've got my seatbelt on and I'm enjoying the rollercoaster ride with the peons providing the entertainment. But I'm sad for the plight of my people more than everything else.

(I must be tired).
mael

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts