The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Greeney2 in the hospital -- need your good wishes

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Well everyone... this is one of those rare moments where I am going to ask for your prayers, thoughts and good energy... for my dad. Today, we took dad to the emergency room which has been a few days coming. Although we know in our hearts he is going to be OK, he is currently undergoing some tests through the night and has been admitted to the hospital for the time being. Although I won't go into the health details -- we do feel he is going to make a recovery, and return home soon. But we need your help.

I ask you all for your prayers, love, energy and positive thoughts for his recovery. Many of you know my dad is a hero to this country, being instrumental in the space shuttle's success along with many other programs that took our nation to the next level. He is an amazing dad and he is an awesome grandfather to my little niece. For those who use The Black Vault Message Forums, you'll know him as the trouble maker "Greeney2" who loves to have fun and get into friendly debates and arguments about just about anything and cause trouble wherever he can. :)

I would love to hand him a STACK of get well wishes from you all. I hope you will please post your thoughts to him here on The Black Vault, where I know in the coming days or week or so, he will be able to read himself.

But I will print out each and every one and take them to the hospital so he can 'feel the love.'

Thank you all... and I will update you when I know something.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby sandra » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:54 pm

Greeney, get back home soon. Pretty sad to hear about you being in the hospital and I will be thinking about you & keeping you in my prayers. Miss you even more now! GET WELL SOON!!! <3
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Oh no you don't, you old fogy! You can't leave just yet! Besides, if you go now, I'll only have orangetom and at1 to talk to! :P
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby bluesman » Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:49 pm

john sr. you get your butt back home as soon as you can my friend. I know you have work in your shop to finish and there just aren't any English bike mechanic around this side of the pond.
you get well soon john. you are in my thoughts and prayers my friend.
take care.
larry
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby spritzerqueen1 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi Greeney2,
Wishing you well from here in the UK, You have a wonderful son there
Heidi
xxx
spritzerqueen1

Postby psconlan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 am

Hi Greeney2:

So sorry to learn you are in the hospital. :( I've just learned how many people are missing you and rely on you....so please get well as you soon as you can. Sending you prayers and healing thoughts! We'll all do a happy dance when you are well! :dance:

Hugs and love!
Penny
psconlan

Postby TheOneMillionDollarMan » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:27 am

All the best to you man...Praying for a speedy recovery...Someone who raises such an influential family, so interested in making a difference in the world cannot be lived without....so get well soon!We need you back kickin the tires and lightin the fires.... All my best :)
TheOneMillionDollarMan

Postby silverbirch2 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:15 pm

hi Greeney2, sending you healing and best wishes for a speedy recovery...us old guys have to stay around long enough to teach these youngsters some history!! Seriously though kind thoughts and love from silverbirch2 in England...get well soon friend

Silverbirch2.......august 28
silverbirch2

Postby thunder » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:42 pm

greeny2

we miss you here and are praying you get home soon. we need your input, its what keeps this site going.
hurry home greeny2 ,get WELL SOON. looking forward to your next post :)
praying for you

THUNDER
thunder

Postby capricorn » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Greeney, I'm sending out a prayer for a speedy recovery. Get well soon please! We need you back here schoolin' the youth!
Sincerely,
Your Buffalo pal
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts