The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Kalifornia is one of the default settings for the whole USA.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:41 am

I found this to be interesting and confirms a concept on which I have been working for many years now...watching and observing.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08 ... ker-rooms/

It seems that sex and sexualty have become the natural default settings for the whole of the United States and Kalifornia is leading the charge along with several Eastern very left/liberal states. These states have become the default settings for every other state to follow...carte blanche. The news media is mostly catering to this fingerprint as change agents/cheerleaders.

By sex and sexuality becoming the natural default settings ..I mean people who choose to define who and what they are by sex and sexuality..and expect the rest of the nation to fall silent while it takes place all around them and even drags them in to the cesspool created by such runaway sex and sexuality.

This index or fingerprint is being used and misused on Americans to cause confusion and division...by not allowing Americans to think it through for themselves. It is being used and misused to "Censor and Control/Silence" any opposing views or understanding while not allowing Ameicans to think outside of authorized pre conditioned blocks of thinking. This is exactly what censorship does.

What is missing from this debate or understanding is the concept that there are Ameicans out here who do not want to define themselves by their Sex/Sexuality or Sexual Orientation. They do not want this fingerprint to be the number one concept and understanding of who and what we are as people. They find this line of thinking highly offensive because they understand that people are more than sex, sexuality, sexual orientation...much much more.

They also understand that this fingerprint is being used and carefully cultivated to divide the nation by someone carefully operating behind the scenes and not wanting to be known or seen. It is not being used to unite or lead people but to divide a whole nation and people.

The same can be said of Racial issues as well as womens issues..all of them being used and misused to divide a people and nation ..not to unite them and all of them being sponsored, tailored to/catered to by government.

All of these issues are becoming very taxing and burdensome on the American Soul..and some are begining to speak out on it as it should be. They appear to be tailor made for the purposes of the body politic.

This business out in Kalifornia is just another facet of tolerance for anyone and everyone but thinking Americans. No thinking allowed here.
Only drama and emotions...and only in one direction ..which is why it is not tolerance nor leadership.

It is going to wax worse and worse under logical, reasonable, Enlightened, Intelligent men.

Thanks,
Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:27 am

It is a lot of liberal jiberish, and nothing that even going to probably affect any normal school day anywhere. Much like the news story about the class who did roll playing and dressed up like Muslims, was portrayed as if all of California had gone crazy and this was going on in every classroom in the state. I wouldn't give all of California so much credit, because of one news story from the liberal capital or the world.

Bottom line is if some student feels this way, it will undoubtedly be discussed with parents and the principle and special accommodations will be made, which is going to be few and far between, so lets not make another mountain out of a molehill. We had to do the same thing for a transsexual in my workplace. Like the Muslim story, my kids, both teachers never herd a word about it via their grapevine in their school district, not any mandate to do the same as a class requirement.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:08 am

Greeny2,

I think you are missing the point entirely. I am not speaking of how some student " Feels". There are already to many sensitivity default settings going on now.

I am talking about a people and a nation with sex, sexality, and sexual orientation as the number one marketpalce idea and concept/understanding of who and what we are as a people. This nonsense has been so spoonfed to us that we are no longer thinking reasoning individuals..but stamped out xerox copies of nonsense.

I am not speaking here against sex or sexuality ..but against institutional stupid...and by our own leaders catering to this institutional stupidity...as a career...in order to keep and maintain their jobs and re election...they will sell the rest of us down the drain to stupidity.

This is one of the kinds of stupidity in which Kalifornia and some of the Eastern states are leading the nation...by default ..by media misrepresentation..by leadership..by "Feelings"................. JERRY!!!!...........JERRY!!!!!!!.......JERRY!!!!!!"
This is also not the end of this kind of stupid Greeny2...there is going to be another one down the road..and shortly after this one ..and then shortly another and another and another...all by design..by a plan.

I have known for some time now that this trend will wax worse and worse and worse...in it's stupidity...wholesale educated stupidity.

I have also stated that the trend line is to take us as a people and a nation back to pre flood conditions.

Much of this kind of thing is being instituted in "cloistered" enviornments where the subjects can be isolated from outside influences which might not like or approve of what they are doing ..particularly to our children. This means public schools as well as now ..our miltary.

Our military too has now become a pawn in this kind of return back to pre flood conditions. A test bed...isolated from outside influences.

Part of the huge social experiment in runaway sexuality to define and groom people for what is coming. Out military will soon enough be more concerned with social issues than defending our nation...as are other militaries of the world.

This Whoredom ...Greeny2..is exactly what happened to the Ancient Hebrews as they overlaid a higher reasoning, a higher cause celeb..on top of the law of Moses ..as if it was the law of Moses...when in fact it was no such thing. We too as a nation are following the same pattern.

A thinking people Greeny ...never define who and what they are by their sexuality ..and also ..they never use or misuse their sexuality to "Shakedown:" the rest of the people to get their way...and on the public purse.

One need not be rocket science to figure this out. This is why we now need "Experts" to figure all this out for us.

Ok...Ok...Greeny2...I may be going about this totally the wrong way....This explaination may be to deep for many readers out here with the attention span of a television/movie sound bite.

Let me to do this another way in perspective.

Kalifornia has some very very serious problems across the board. One of which, among many, is their budget.

And here you have it Greeny2....peak performance...bathrooms for transgenders!! That is it...peak performance.

Peak performance from educated, Illuminated, enlightened, sophisticated wise men....the Gnostics.

Do you see a problem here??....I do ..and I call it stupid.

What I do not call it Greeny2..is Leadership

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 am

I call it more political correctness and liberal thinking gone to nonsense. It is about who can one up the last guy with another liberal mandate that may affect .001 %, or that mountain out of a molehill. Like the teaching story of dressing like Muslims, did that cause wave across the country, or just imaginations running wild? OT you are no stranger to one way thinking, and seeming to equate everything to that web of thinking, if it is "sexuality", or "Television Education", you just connect the dots to your way of thinking over and over.

First, Kalifornia, was our last governor, not Jerry Brown. Second Kalifornia has voted down many measures that have not served as default to the whole USA. Even measures like prop 8 and the Supreme Court rulings were not staggered to one side, they were very close right down the middle.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:25 am

greeney2 wrote:I call it more political correctness and liberal thinking gone to nonsense. It is about who can one up the last guy with another liberal mandate that may affect .001 %, or that mountain out of a molehill. Like the teaching story of dressing like Muslims, did that cause wave across the country, or just imaginations running wild? OT you are no stranger to one way thinking, and seeming to equate everything to that web of thinking, if it is "sexuality", or "Television Education", you just connect the dots to your way of thinking over and over.

First, Kalifornia, was our last governor, not Jerry Brown. Second Kalifornia has voted down many measures that have not served as default to the whole USA. Even measures like prop 8 and the Supreme Court rulings were not staggered to one side, they were very close right down the middle.

I agree Greeny2..it is indeed political correctness gone amok...unto nonsense. It is one of those things to which logical, reasonable , intelligent, enlightened men...is ...well...logical. But to people who can still think for themselves it does not make good nonsense.

My point in "Stupid" is that this is not going to be the end of it..it will be another and another and another down the road and with accelerating frequency. This until the .001 % you mentioned is much much much larger. One need not be high IQ material to do this reasoning unto conclusion.

This is in fact..a good percentage of the lecture series on the "Ever War"

http://www.midnight-emissary.com/Conrad_Jarrell.html

This has been a good and extensive series and It has been added to this list on the link since I first heard about it.

It is also the topic line on this video which I also posted in the Religion and Spirituality " Forum. This link explains more to the current point of what has happened in Kalifornia and other very liberal states which seem to be setting the status or what I also call the defaults for the whole of America.

http://vimeo.com/63749370

I am well aware that there are a large number of Californians who object greatly to what is happening to their State. Many of them with the ability are now in Exodus from your state. They are fed up with the direction your state is going. They are doing what the people in Michigan and Detroit have done.

I simply do not approve of this kind of thinking ..that Kalifornia and certain other states are the natural default settings for every state ..or they are now flyover states. I think this is a very subversive type of thing.

Nonetheless...I also believe that Kalifornia and also other states have much bigger problems than transgendered bathrooms. I think that this kind of thing shows contempt for the people of this nation...as well as their important problems.

Thanks,
Orangetom
Last edited by orangetom1999 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
orangetom1999

Postby Eldensword » Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:54 am

Such is the life! Everything originally posted here is basically interchangeable with racism and the topic of immigration! 'ME, ME, ME!" - "Want, Want Want!" Demand after demand while the vast majority are RIDICULED into submission by the media and entertainment industry. People are literally painted into a corner on all of the "PC" subjects and "ACT" in a way that is counter-intuitive and is unnatural on the subjects, a lot of the time.

I HATE Carlos Mencia, but you know what? He's so far the biggest "star" to come flat-out and tell the truth on his latest tour. "EVERYONE stereo-types and profiles, We're tribal and it's natural and there's nothing that can stop it. Be yourself and seek to improve, that's all anyone can ask of themselves. Political Correctness needs to be killed by white folks because it's killing our ability to laugh at each other. White people are the targets of basically every joke anymore and dammit, I need more material!" <Big laugh follows and huge cheer>

Anyway, this IS on topic because the same thing goes for sex and sexuality - Even though sexual-deviancy falls only under 4% of the US pop - An even smaller percentage of those people want to be labeled by it!
Eldensword

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:24 am

Eldensword wrote:Such is the life! Everything originally posted here is basically interchangeable with racism and the topic of immigration! 'ME, ME, ME!" - "Want, Want Want!" Demand after demand while the vast majority are RIDICULED into submission by the media and entertainment industry. People are literally painted into a corner on all of the "PC" subjects and "ACT" in a way that is counter-intuitive and is unnatural on the subjects, a lot of the time.

I HATE Carlos Mencia, but you know what? He's so far the biggest "star" to come flat-out and tell the truth on his latest tour. "EVERYONE stereo-types and profiles, We're tribal and it's natural and there's nothing that can stop it. Be yourself and seek to improve, that's all anyone can ask of themselves. Political Correctness needs to be killed by white folks because it's killing our ability to laugh at each other. White people are the targets of basically every joke anymore and dammit, I need more material!" <Big laugh follows and huge cheer>

Anyway, this IS on topic because the same thing goes for sex and sexuality - Even though sexual-deviancy falls only under 4% of the US pop - An even smaller percentage of those people want to be labeled by it!

Interesting comments here Eldensword. However, I have no idea who is Carlos Mencia and apparently my world is so provincial that this is the first time I have ever heard of that name. But at the same time I find little of any redeeming social value from the media now days..particularly television and news.

But your point is noted and I agree with the premise of your post . Agree...in that it goes for sex and sexuality..as they too..like racism are being used to sew confusion among most people who are not well grounded and easily swayed by the use and misuse of these social change techniques.

As I have often stated..I am not into social guilt manipulation techniques and believe they are being used and misused to cause chaos...deliberately manipulated chaos.

Thanks for your insight.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:00 am

Greeny2 and others,

Remember what I just said in one of my previous posts??

Much of this kind of thing is being instituted in "cloistered" enviornments where the subjects can be isolated from outside influences which might not like or approve of what they are doing ..particularly to our children. This means public schools as well as now ..our miltary.

Our military too has now become a pawn in this kind of return back to pre flood conditions. A test bed...isolated from outside influences.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08 ... ter-place/

I have been thinking this for some time now that our Military would be dragged into this political fray and used/misused towards an intended social goal by someone out there with their hand/hands on the political/social machine to get the military to help in fundamentally changing the nation into what is desired. That the United States Military would be used and misused in a propaganda machine and against the American people...against the founding American Principles and towards the Collective. Da Tovarich??

And here you see it..though there have been hints before that this was happening and in this direction.

When you look at the total of what is happening around us...and connect the dots ...you realize the portent and pattern of what is happening....incrementally. And it is not pretty....definitely not American.

When I see this kind of thing going on ..and then contrast it with the importance of Transgendered bathroom habits or the size of a soda/soft drink being sold to the public..I ask myself ...what in God's Green Earth has happened to leadership??

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts