The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Interesting video

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:23 am

I am not totally sure this video belongs entirely in the religion and spiritualilty forum. One could say it also belongs in the Government and Political Conspiracies threads. Also it could belong in the Obama Administration and US Politics thread. It could also belong in the General Discussion thread.

Nonetheless I found this video to be very very interesting and covers alot of ground..including Occult Religions...hidden concealed religions where the product shown is not the product advertised...much like politics.

Well....nonetheless..here is the link to the video.

Enjoy and Learn from it. It covers alot of ground..particularly if we are concerned for our children and the nation they will inherit.

http://vimeo.com/63749370

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:33 am

What I have posted many times here on Black Vault about "Democide" can be found on this video thought not using that name. It is the deliberate murder and depopulation of huge numbers of people under certain types of governments. Death by ones own government.

This is the direction American is going and rapidly.

Here is the first time and place I have ever heard of the "Victim Dictum" being referred to and appropriately as the "Science of Victimology."
When you see so often "The Usual Suspects" at work in the news media and body politic...the Science of Victimology becomes a very appropriate and accurate description of what is going on out here.

Also this video gives a reason for the lack of immigration controls and the diretion intended by this lack of controls and open borders as being practiced heavily by this administration.

These reasons appear to be the quick overloading of the economic structure...unto collapse. And also to gaurantee another controllable, malleable , predictable voting block capable of being used by certain political parties to gaurantee their control of government. Guaranteed votes because of government handouts.

Bookmark this video to your favorites and send it to people you know.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby qmark » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:11 pm

This is an excellent video.
I was familiar with a lot of this material. It is amazing how all the dots are connected. However, I disagree with its conclusion. I believe it is to late. If we are in the last days, as I believe we are, then America is going to continue down the road it is on because the anti-Christ will require the governments to be as such, as he is the epitome of tyranny.

This is a spiritual war with physical manifestations. I get the impression from the movie that this is a political, ideological, war with just spiritual implications.
qmark

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:57 am

qmark wrote:This is an excellent video.
I was familiar with a lot of this material. It is amazing how all the dots are connected. However, I disagree with its conclusion. I believe it is to late. If we are in the last days, as I believe we are, then America is going to continue down the road it is on because the anti-Christ will require the governments to be as such, as he is the epitome of tyranny.

This is a spiritual war with physical manifestations. I get the impression from the movie that this is a political, ideological, war with just spiritual implications.

qmark,

I tend towards agreeing with you in your conclusion.

While I am aware that this video connects numerious dots...I too have concerens about this nation being in the Last Days. Our nation is doing the exact same corruption and whoredom that was done in Ancient Israel by the Hebrews...and for which they lost the nation and God's blessing. Though God has always had and preserved His Remant..and for His purposes..I beleve this nation is doomed by design.

Someone out here..including our leadership..wants this nation and people to join the world and the god of this world to bring back the ancient corruption and whoredom which doomed the world to backwardness and variations of feudalism...economic inertness and death...both spiritual and physical death.

Our own government is now hip deep in this perversion...whoredom ..and proud of it. Wickedness in high places and going after strange gods. Gods whom they knew not...and new gods coming up. It is the olde whoredoms returning ...and with a vengence.

And this nation, as it is with the world, will reap the fruit of this unless they turn about and go the other way.

Indeed!! This is and has always been a spiritual war with physical manifistations...from the beginning .."The Ever War!!"

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Halfabo » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:25 pm

I agree with you Qmark. We are witnessing the rise of the anti-Christ. Amazingly, we are also witnessing the majority of world governments forcing compliance to that system. And no, I don't believe we will be recovering from this. It's a runaway train with no brakes.
Halfabo

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:10 am

Halfabo and others,

Halfabo wrote:I agree with you Qmark. We are witnessing the rise of the anti-Christ. Amazingly, we are also witnessing the majority of world governments forcing compliance to that system. And no, I don't believe we will be recovering from this. It's a runaway train with no brakes.

I too believe that we will not be recovering from this. However if it does happen that we recover..I believe it will be by Divine Providence and for His reasons and Mercy.

And that not of ourselves...not of works lest any man boast.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Catholic Church Accepts HHS money
Will use it to explain Obamacare

By Bob Grip
Updated: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 4:29 PM CDT
Published: Tuesday, August 20, 2013, 4:29 PM CD

MOBILE, Ala. (WALA) - The Catholic Archdiocese of Mobile, which joined other dioceses across the U.S. in opposing portions of the Obama administration’s “Affordable Care Act”, has accepted federal funding to help Americans sign up for insurance under the act.

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said HHS has designated 105 organizations as "navigators" to assist people in obtaining coverage through various state exchanges. One of those “navigators” in Alabama is Catholic Social Services of the Archdiocese of Mobile. Another is Ascension Health, which provides health care at Providence Hospital in Mobile and Sacred Heart Health system in Florida and Alabama.

In a statement from the Archdiocese to FOX 10 News, the Archdiocese of Mobile acknowledges receiving a $20,000 grant for CSS’s “Affordable Health Insurance Selection Program” to provide enrollment assistance to low-income, under-insured, uninsured and vulnerable participants living in Mobile County.

Source: http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobil ... -obamacare

Another disturbing trend that I saw today in my local news feed, OT. i'm sure you know the implications and ramifications of this. :think:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts