The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

I hate all filthy muslims!

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby pigbulletowner » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:41 am

! blackvault wrote:
Removed.
pigbulletowner

Postby dra600n » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:52 am

Maybe you should learn how to use proper English, so it's one less thing that makes you look like an ignorant fool.
dra600n

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:37 pm

The OP here on this topic is either a troll or publically educated by movies
ans television.

As I am on my amazon Kindle I will reply further when I get to y desk top.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:58 am

I cannot pull up Pigbulletowner's profile. Interesting to me. This tends to make me think the OP is a troll...or very educated in public schools...via movies and television programming.

Nonetheless..I have taken care of natures business in many places around the world and under less than desirable conditions.

Many people in this world do not know of how it is customarily take care of here in the west.

I do not get upset over such things as in Pigbulletowners rant as the OP on this thread. I find them particularly narrow minded...even offensive.

While I do not approve of Islamic doctrine and their intolerance of people who are not in the religion...I certainly do not want to get upset over their toilet habits. That is a bit much for me...for I know that in that arena I am not sitting on the only one in town.

Enough said about that topic.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby antz123 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:27 am

Actually stirring the nest i agree with OP , (with a certain clause)

I hate all "filthy" people, whether Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Buddhist.

any sect which has fundamentalism, and people's interest are ignored at large is filthy in my mind. And all have some or the o ther filth.

A
antz123

Postby SmokinJoe » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:59 pm

As long as they use deodorant, it's all good.. :dance:
Dawkins thinks belief in God is an excuse to evade thinking in the scientific world. Sadly, he is ignorant to the list of christian scientists who have contributed & founded many of the sciences he himself believes in. How ironic.
SmokinJoe

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts