The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Black Vault Website & Forum Support

Why does The Black Vault ask for so much personal info?

Need help? Do not know how to do something? Ask here! You may find your issue already addressed, so make sure you read through some of the threads already in existence.

Postby Wave » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:21 pm

I actually chose to join here as opposed to other conspiracy-related communities because I trusted the site owner(s) more and thought it was a more reasonable and honest website. And I still think it is.

HOWEVER... don't you think asking for people's address and full name and all that on sign up is a bit unnecessary, particularly given the sensitive nature of what might be discussed?

Cheers,

Wave
Wave

Postby greeney2 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Only you, can agree to the "terms of use" that you checked on your application when you registered.
greeney2

Postby Wave » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:16 pm

greeney2 wrote:Only you, can agree to the "terms of use" that you checked on your application when you registered.

Oh, you mean you need to know that much about who someone is before their acceptance of the Terms of Use is valid? or?
Wave

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 am

Did you actually read the terms of use, or just check the box, like when you download any program you install? If you read it, I think its self explanitory why you have this. You also have the option of unregistering your account anytime.

Regardless, welcome to the blackvault, enjoy posting, we need new good subjects and input. You are welcome here by all of us. :clap:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Fri May 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello,

Actually, your address is an optional field... and your name, well, I obviously promote to not shield your identity, but you're more than welcome to put John Smith :) Nothing stops that.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 pm

I am being watched by some men dressed in all black. They must have gotten my information from John. :lol:
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby magnus » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:49 pm

If you dont like giving your info then just give fake info.
magnus

Return to Black Vault Website & Forum Support

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts