The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

Greetings

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby mikey12654 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Greetings to all, this is an interesting site to view postings from different views on subjects. I look forward to reading and replying to topics I find interesting. My particular primary interest has to do with credible NDE's (near death experiences) and anyone who's had one, I consider myself to be spiritual but not religious. As a boy I had drowned and had a short out-of-body-experience (OBE) and actually viewed my body below me, the next thing that happened was being revived on the beach. I remember all of it like it happened yesterday but it actually happened over 50 years ago. Since then I've conducted intense research on the subject and have been totally objective. I don't put anyone down for their beliefs, I also do believe in reincarnation and have arrived at many different conclusions as to why we're all here and what happens after physical death of our bodies. Thanks so much!!!! :wave:
mikey12654

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts