The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Michael Ansara TV actor dies

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:40 pm

Mr Ansara may not have been well know to many people, but it you are my age remember him in the 50's cowboy series "Broken Arrow" where he played Cochise, the indian chief. On a personal note, Mr. Ansara was a customer of mine in the 70's when I was a Motorcycle mechanic and service manager. He bought, and we serviced a motorcycle at our shop. Very nice man.

Michael Ansara, TV and movie actor, dies
Associated Press
Associated Press – Sat, Aug 3, 2013 1:35 AM PDT

FILE - This 1960 photo shows actor Michael Ansara on location for the TV series, "Law of the Plainsman." A longtime friend and spokesman for Ansara says the actor died Wednesday, July 31, 2013, at his home in California after a long illness. He was 91. (AP Photo, File)View Photo
FILE - This 1960 photo shows actor Michael Ansara on location for the TV series, "Law of the Plainsman." …
FILE - In this Jan. 21, 1969 file photo, Michael Ansara and Barbara Eden were among several Hollywood couples at the Inaugural Ball in the Sheraton Hotel Ballroom, in Washington. A longtime friend and spokesman for Ansara says the actor died Wednesday, July 31, 2013, at his home in California after a long illness. He was 91. (AP Photo)View Photo
FILE - In this Jan. 21, 1969 file photo, Michael Ansara and Barbara Eden were among several Hollywood …
FILE - In this Jan. 21, 1969 file photo, Michael Ansara and Barbara Eden were among several Hollywood couples at the Inaugural Ball in the Sheraton Hotel Ballroom, in Washington. A longtime friend and spokesman for Ansara says the actor died Wednesday, July 31, 2013, at his home in California after a long illness. He was 91. (AP Photo)View Photo
FILE - In this Jan. 21, 1969 file photo, Michael Ansara and Barbara Eden were among several Hollywood …
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Michael Ansara, a television and movie actor whose roles included a Klingon on "Star Trek," has died.
A longtime friend and spokesman for Ansara says the actor died Wednesday at his home in Calabasas, Calif. after a long illness. He was 91.
Besides the "Star Trek" role, Ansara appeared on dozens of TV shows, including "Broken Arrow," ''Law of the Plainsman," ''I Dream of Jeannie," ''Hawaii 5-0" and "Murder, She Wrote."
His film credits include "Julius Caesar," ''Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea," ''The Greatest Story Ever Told" and "The Comancheros" with John Wayne.
Ansara was predeceased by his son, Matthew, with former wife Barbara Eden. He is survived by his wife of 36 years, Beverly, a sister and a niece and nephew.
greeney2

Postby thunder » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:26 pm

may he REAST IN PEACE !
I remember him to grenny. he was a great actor and will be missed.

thunder
thunder

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts