The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Geoge Zimmerman not guilty

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:53 am

How is Zimmerman's civil rights meaningless when the prosecution taints its own case by withholding discovery information? The prosecutors could be facing sanctions or disciplinary action.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:23 am

greeney2 wrote:How is Zimmerman's civil rights meaningless when the prosecution taints its own case by withholding discovery information? The prosecutors could be facing sanctions or disciplinary action.

Greeney it was more than likely the Judge ( I've no clue who ) but it's been public knowledge for some time now that some of Zimmermann's history within the community wasn't allowed into the proceeding, or allowed on the record....It's why most of the Black community think Zimmermann is a racist, some even think he's white..

I read where the local Police Chief's son beat up a Homeless black man, it made National news a while back....Who came to the aide of the victim and called for the Police Chief's resignation? Yep that was Zimmerman himself...just an example, one on the record.

And near to the end the Judge gave the jury a new instruction of a lesser charge...WHY did she do that? lol It's my opinion that someone, ( who ) is a mystery wanted this dude convicted for some reason.....maybe a family issue...who really knows...and again just my opinion....one shared by many..

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:11 am

This whole entire case smacks of manipulation from the media ..from the Usual Suspects ..who make a living out of Race and Racism...fanning the flames of their particular brand of racism..and also from government manipulation behind the scenes.
The media has shown themselves to be without merit and in line with "The Usual Suspects".. ala Jackson and Sharpton ..and now also Harris Perry in the mix...people who have a vested interest in fanning racism and keeping it alive and well. Drama Queens.

What has happened is disgusting.

This whole thing should have been handled at a local level..not a national level.

This whole thing backfired on someone out here and on the media themselves in an attempt to "Create and Manipulate" tailor made bad guys in the mind of Americans. They must create a bad guy to exert their control and propaganda over all of America.

This same pattern of operation backfired on them years ago with the Michigan Militia trial

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ation.html

Once again someone in high office was looking to create bad guys in the media and minds of Americans. They desperatedly needed this sterotype to gain power and control over the people and were willing to use and misuse a compliant and obedient media to help them with this pre programmed outcome. The problem is that like the Zimmereman Trial ..it backfired on them.

It was the same years ago...with the "Usual Suspects" at work again and using/misusing the media on the Duke Lacross Team Trial.
That trial too backfired on them..the Race Baiters...the career race manipulators.

When are Americans going to learn..that there are people out here with the standard "Guilt Manipulation...Guilt Censorship " Techniques in play and prey on an unsuspecting and unthinking people?? And also that there is a compliant/obedient media willing to help them in this deception.

And many of these people with this phony template of operation are now in High offices all across this land. THe very best ..they can do ..peak performance ..is to cause "chaos and confusion" everywhere they go and show their faces.

And eventually they are willing to do violence to support their causes. They will "Fill the land with violence."

I am grateful to see that some in the MSM are beginning to call them out for what they truely are...phonys. It is about time. This whole business has been disgusting. The media conduct through this whole thing has been disgusting and shameful.

I dispise what this nation has become..in "Trial by Press."

I disliked it in the Duke Lacross Team trial..also the Michael Vick business and now this Zimmerman as well as the Michigan Militia business.
I do not approve of trial by press.

When I see and detect people in very high offices stepping in voicing views and obviously manipulating conditions behind the scenes..it clears up for me one thing I have been thinking since day one of this Current Presidential Term of Office more than 5 years ago. There is little to no leadership there..only showmanship.

This nation desperately needs leadership..leadership which can unite ..not divide unto chaos.
We have been bereft of real leadership for to long in this nation..and from both political parties.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:53 am

People have been getting away with murder for ages.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:18 am

at1with0 wrote:People have been getting away with murder for ages.

Perhapsed ..but trial by press or computer blog is not the solution for it.

And he got away with Killing someone ..the jury did not find it murder. A significant distinction here.

I also did not agree with the O J Simpson Verdict..but at the same time I did not approve of trial by press back then. I thought both sides of the press preyed on public emotions way back then.

Not all of us think our emotions are sitting on the only one in town which counts.

I still stand by what I said..I dont approve of trial by press and using or misusing this to allude to a higher order of self justification.

That is chaos...and anarchy.

And this is where I believe someone desires to lead or mislead this nation.

And it seems to be working very well on a great number of "Emotional " peoples.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:38 pm

There was nothing that suggested any racism and why you will probably not see federal charges of that for Zimmermann. If anyone whipped up racism it has been from Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, who like everyone else were 1000's of miles away from this. As far as the police chief, he resigned from pressure to prosecute, and as the trail showed, the best defense witnesses ended up the prosecutions stars. They were hard pressed to make a case, proven by the fact, the chief was forced to resign, the case was weak, and they WITHHELD discovery information that would have favored Zimmermann, which is a serious breach on the part of the prosecution, that they may face an investigation for.

I think everything wrong, that could have been wrong having Zimmermann a neighborhood watch was in play. First, they should have never allowed him to be armed, and if not, this would have never happened. Treyvon was visiting the area and not a regular as I understand it, and was just a kid being a kid, however his juvenile record was also withheld from the trial. His characterization of Zimmermann as a creepy ass cracker, held a lot more racism, if anything. All Zimmermann knew was a rash of burglary had happened, and Treyvon was not a regular in the community. Anyone who is down, having a kid banging your head on the cement, which blow is enough to knock you out? 2 or 3 more and its lights out. Did he say to the kid, I am security, "What Are you doing? Where are you going"? I am not sure, but the kid decided to hit Zimmermann and the fight began.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:04 am

Greeny2 and others,

Someone sent this to me in the mail and until then I had never heard any of this informations even from the fabeled Fox News.

It appears that more was being covered up for political purposes than by just the prosecution in the case. It appears that a cover up was going on all along for reasons of Political Correctness....anything but the big picture.

here....

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... utors.html

And also here in this article

http://spectator.org/blog/2013/07/15/tr ... hool-miami

I never knew that Martin did not live in that town where he was killed. He was there because he was under suspension..to prevent him from being charged for burgulary and other offenses...to keep the political numbers in line...for Showmanship...appearances.

According to this article he was sent there to be with his fathers girlfriend...and lived some 200 miles away from the town of Sanford. ...but he was staying in that apartment complex with his fathers girlfriend.

THe news would give a picture of his father and mother as being together...for the purposes of the trial...that they are still one.

This puts at totally different picture of Martins character ..which is what the prosecution tried to avoid being known by the general public...while they went after Zimmermans character ...carte blanche..as a racist. Even the media jumped on this bandwagon.

This is what I find so disgusting ..from the White House on down...the media included.

Trial by Press. A cheap attempt to stack the deck.

I find it interesting that much of this informations comes out to most of the public after the trail is over. That someone was trying to supress it from the people.

Greeny2,

I find this kind of speculation to be useless and ignorant by many people speaking of Zimmerman in their attempt to be "Fair and Impartial."

First, they should have never allowed him to be armed, and if not, this would have never happened.

Zimmerman was never charged with having an unauthorized or illegal gun. That never came up.

Also if he was unarmed ..would that have prevented Martin from assaulting him??

Anyone who is down, having a kid banging your head on the cement, which blow is enough to knock you out? 2 or 3 more and its lights out. Did he say to the kid, I am security, "What Are you doing? Where are you going"? I am not sure, but the kid decided to hit Zimmermann and the fight began.

It appears that Martin had no difficulty getting a gun when he wanted one. He just happened to be in another town 200 miles away from where he usually stayed.
I believe Martin made the mistake of conducting himself like he was back home some 200 miles away.

Know what I mean Greeny2...like that guy recently in the news who tried to rob a gun store with a baseball bat??

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... seball-bat

Or the plethora of people of recent who tried to rob the homes of people who are armed?? They were assaulting both their persons and their properties.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Lol, Zimmerman wasn't even on duty that night and had a Conceal Carry Permit, so he was perfectly in the right to carry a gun. Email that person back and tell them that they're dumb.

http://www.dlas.org/questions-zimmerman-verdict/
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts