The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Geoge Zimmerman not guilty

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:24 pm

I'm surprised this has not been an active subject through his trial. Certainly an issue that has strong political positions, and emotions that are not consistent with the laws. Thankfully, for the most part demonstrations have been peaceful.

I find it interesting that in San Francisco being such a liberal capital of the country, on one hand they have the Constitutional right position down pat concerning Gay marriage, but in this protest, seem to not know the real application of the laws. Maybe they are just good at exploiting the emotional side of any law, without regard to how the actual laws read.

While tragic in every respect, GZ had the fine edge of the law on his side, but I think he is pegged 100% right, a wannabee cop, who disregarded orders from the police, and his own neighborhood watch manual, not to engage him. Trevon was just a 17 year old being a 17 year old, going down to the store, and sensed he was being followed and stalked, walking in the rain in the dark. Why a homeowners association would allow GZ to act as watch, and be armed, may led to a civil suit now. His car markings, no uniform, no identifying himself as security. We did not hear many of those details, or at least I may have missed them.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:31 am

greeney2 wrote:I'm surprised this has not been an active subject through his trial. Certainly an issue that has strong political positions, and emotions that are not consistent with the laws. Thankfully, for the most part demonstrations have been peaceful.

I find it interesting that in San Francisco being such a liberal capital of the country, on one hand they have the Constitutional right position down pat concerning Gay marriage, but in this protest, seem to not know the real application of the laws. Maybe they are just good at exploiting the emotional side of any law, without regard to how the actual laws read.

While tragic in every respect, GZ had the fine edge of the law on his side, but I think he is pegged 100% right, a wannabee cop, who disregarded orders from the police, and his own neighborhood watch manual, not to engage him. Trevon was just a 17 year old being a 17 year old, going down to the store, and sensed he was being followed and stalked, walking in the rain in the dark. Why a homeowners association would allow GZ to act as watch, and be armed, may led to a civil suit now. His car markings, no uniform, no identifying himself as security. We did not hear many of those details, or at least I may have missed them.

Agree Greeny2..many do not know the correct application of the law and as I have so often stated...many have instead substituted emotions and feelings as a substitute for the law..this new paradigm of emotions and feelings is now for them the new law.
A movie and television education.

Just as was done with the Hebrews and the Law of Moses...they are attempting to overlay these emotional feelings and default settings over the top of the law as if it was the law..when it is no such thing.

What I find highly insulting surrounding this and other similar cases and events is that we have a willing Main Stream Media who is going along with them and stoking these emotional fires for political capital. Also such career default parasites such as Al Sharpton and now this new woman from one of the media outlets named Melissa Harris-Perry from MSNBC.
It appears to me that Melissa Harris-Perry is now taking on the mantle of Al Sharpton. She is ultimately qualified to speak by default on matters of race and pull this guilt and emotionalism off on the rest of us as Gospel.

I do not approve of such one trick ponys. Particularly from those who do not approve of racism from others..yet they think that by default they are allowed to use racism as a club on the rest of us. That this racism of theirs is a natural default setting over the rest of us to allow them to play through unquestioned and unchallanged.
They are race baiters...of the institutional cottage industry of racism. All they have is racism. A one trick pony and people are getting tired and disgusted with it.

They use the same guilt techniques as do the homosexual community and the womens movements. And on the other hand or side of the coin...vitriol and down right meanness while appearing on the surface to have the moral high ground. None of this is so. Both of these groups use and misuse their sexuality to get over on others by default.
I do not approve of people who define themselves by their sexuality or sexual orientation.

Like racism ..I happen to think that people are more than sexuality, sexual orentation and also more than race. When you wise up sufficient to detect a one trick pony...it becomes obvious that someone else is pulling the strings of all these groups combined and for political/ economic lucre and you can see and connect the dots on these various groups ..back to a source.

I think some Americans are begining to catch on to all of these groups..albeit slowly ..but it is happening. And they are becoming disgusted with all of them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07 ... n-america/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07 ... n-justice/

I do not care for at all...such drama queens.

By the way Greeny2..I may be wrong here ..but I was not aware that GZ "Engaged" Travon Martin. This is news to me.
I understood that GZ kept an eye on this young man. I am also not aware that in keeping an eye on this young man...GZ had in fact broken any law. I do not believe he had been charged with breaking a police order. I do believe that possibly both of them are guilty of bad judgement..and poor choices..but I don't believe that is against the law or were there any charges filed to that effect.
Like you I may have missed this.
I am also not aware that being a wanabe cop is also against the law or a character flaw.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:21 am

Engaged as in he was told to stay in his car and not get close to him, to only watch him. Even his own neighborhood watch manuals tell him that.
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 am

greeney2 wrote:Engaged as in he was told to stay in his car and not get close to him, to only watch him. Even his own neighborhood watch manuals tell him that.

I was looking at the term or word engage or engaged in a much more direct manner. To my limited knowledge it was the young Martin man who " engaged" GZ...in his observing . I do not consider observing to be engaging per se. That to me is a bit of a stretch.

Also what I am picking up in the cross talk going on ..there is a huge amount of confusion about the course of events in the public mind.
I believe this was done deliberately and by both the media and body politic to play to peoples emotions..not to the events as they accurately happened.

Much like the Michael Vick and other trials ...this is an event attempted to be defaulted over to the public emotions...or aptly put another way...to be "Tried in the court of public Opinion and by the Main Stream Media" .

I do not agree with this type of technique. I did not approve of it with Michael Vick, the Duke College Lacross team, and others for who this trial by press has taken place.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:28 am

Though it has been many years ago...Greeny2..I recall events around the OJ Simpson trial..where it became so Racially directed by the media and even the OJ Simpson lawyers "The Dream TEAm"

Regarding race and racism...I recall a news comentator or guest on one of the evening shows back then stating that before the OJ Simpson trial..was over ..the LAPD would be on trial for Racism..not OJ Simpson for murder. And that is exactly what happened.

Instead of trial in court it became trial by press ...of racism charages against the LAPD.

IN this way ...racism can default through on the public emotions. And so too it was attempted in this case of Martin/Zimmerman.

Except that it did not work...the Jurors were not properly programmed by public education and also television and movie education..as was in the OJ Simpson case.

REmember Greeny2...Zimmerman is not the only one labeled or damaged in this case..so too it is with the police chief in that town of Sanford who was fired...through the court of public opnion...ie..the media.

Not much consolation to him and the Sanford PD but it appears that they handled it correctly. They just did not handle it Politically Correctly.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby blackvault » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:26 am

I'm actually surprised it wasn't a topic here either.

I've stayed out of posting about this, as my opinion really doesn't matter one way or another, but I will comment on something that I find so disheartening and troublesome. It ended up turning into an editorial - so I framed it as such :)

The Racial Divide of America: How some Trayvon Martin supporters are dishonoring the dead teenager
By: John Greenewald, Jr.

What's sad... is I'll probably be called a "racist" for this opinion piece. Somehow, someone, somewhere, will be upset that I don't drop to my knees, screaming, "Why? Why is our justice system so corrupt where a sweet innocent boy can be shot with nothing but Skittles and a can of Arizona tea in his hands? Why, tell me WHY!?"

Why? Because the answer is simply not that easy.

I would venture a guess that a shade fewer than one hundred percent of those speaking out for Trayvon and harshly against George Zimmerman have NO legal experience, watched nearly NONE of the actual trial, and studied nearly NONE of the actual evidence. Because they saw it on a 90 second news piece by some "expert" stating their OPINION, it becomes gospel, they shout it from the heavens, and Zimmerman is guilty before ever having faced trial.

This has all become a joke that dishonors the dead teenager Trayvon Martin, and cultivates more hatred, racism, and divides our country more so than it already is. And the media is top of the list when it comes to, "Who is responsible?"

The media IS a JOKE. Whether it covers the Zimmerman trial, Obama's corruption, or a political scandal; the amount of unreliable facts and completely one-sided presentations are all we get to decide as a country on the issue at hand. No one wants to research anymore or look at the actual evidence. Their information has to be spoon fed to them through a highly editorialized, news channel straw, and most of the public buys it hook, line and sinker. That’s the issue with society – not someone like Zimmerman.

The media and their laughable "journalism" have cultivated George Zimmerman "The Monster", not George Zimmerman "The Defendant". I would think, any good journalist would know how to differentiate the difference, but I guess the skills to do so just aren’t there anymore with today’s “media empires” and 21st century journalists. (For the record, not all journalists fit into this category, but as a whole, there are definitely many that do more harm than good after they report the news.)

In doing this, the public as a whole issued their verdict long before the trial ever took place. Is this America? The days of a “fair trial” and “presumed innocence” have long gone out the window – since the dawn of social networking and the rise of digital lynching in the form of “tweets” and “hashtags.”

But let's move beyond the media, and get to the racially and politically charged messages spewed by our friends and family on Facebook and Twitter. Calling for “street justice” against Zimmerman? Posts looking for violence against Zimmerman that call for his death? Does anyone in their right mind think that any of that helps or honors Trayvon or helps us as a society learn from this and move on? If there is a problem with the judicial system... change it! If there is a problem with the prosecution… speak out against them! But simply mocking the judicial system, alleging “hateful racism” on the part of Zimmerman and society, but then in the same breath wish Zimmerman dead or that he find himself in some horrific situation that leads to a painful demise? I could only offer one piece of advice: Pull out a Webster’s dictionary and discover the definition of “hypocrite” because none of that makes any sense to me.

If you think this violence would satisfy Trayvon’s dying wishes, and honor him by calling for Zimmerman’s head on a platter, then you are showing more disrespect towards the deceased then the man who pulled the trigger… guilty or not.

Shame on all of you – and if you believe Trayvon is in a better place, then he’s probably looking down at you as well saying, “Shame on you.”

If you want to stay on the bandwagon calling for violence against Zimmerman, and if it makes you feel better to perpetuate the racism and violence in this country… go ahead. But just know you disrespect far more than just Zimmerman in doing so, and that includes the deceased Trayvon, his family, friends, and those supporters who don’t turn to such threats of violence and hatred when the “reality television show” we call life, doesn’t quite have the season ender twist you were looking for. This is the show in the real world, called, “Real Life.” If the evidence just wasn’t there to convict him of the second degree murder or manslaughter charge put forth by the state you may not get the result that you were looking for. Is that racism? Is that a failed system? Or could it be, that some people just are "not-guilty" in the eyes of the law. Because let's face it - not everyone is guilty of every crime alleged against them - even if you want to brand them a racist.

You want to argue he was judgmental? Maybe he is guilty of that. You want to argue he was prejudice? Maybe he was guilty of that, too. Maybe the 6 member jury might even agree with you on those two counts. But second degree murder or manslaughter? Not sure if anyone, other than the 6 members of that jury, can truly say one way or another if a conviction is worthy.

But I think we may want to ask why the sitting President of the United States, had to inject himself into the case by saying if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin. Where was the outrage then? That did nothing but fire up a part of society that did not need any kindling and it also offered up a racially toned message that didn't need to be said. If the President doesn't see in color, or at least he shouldn't, than maybe he should've said something like, "As a parent, we can ALL sympathize with the parents of Trayvon Martin no matter the circumstances. But our justice system will be as swift as it can be to get to a sound verdict which will either convict, or it will exonerate George Zimmerman." Instead, he went another direction entirely.

Obama injected race and color where there did not have to be. He is in large part to blame for this case becoming what it did and this herein lies another ignored problem by our American society. Obama, the President of the United States, is human. He makes mistakes like everyone else, and in this case, he made a big one. But where is the outrage?

Imagine for a moment, if a white kid was killed by a black man, and sitting President George W. Bush put a spotlight on the white victim, comparing him to his own son, and in essence, firing up a white base in America looking for the slaughter of the alleged shooter, and demonizing the man before he ever had a trial? Would that be racist? It made me cringe to write such a statement -- but just think about it for a moment. If you think that it does not compare, please reference your open dictionary. It should still be open to the page that will help you.

And now that it is all over, Obama finds a way to politicize it even more by almost immediately asking for more gun control to honor Trayvon and to decrease the number of gun tragedies. Does this truly honor Trayvon? In fact, does anyone think Trayvon would want that, either? The jury never saw the evidence that pointed to who this “sweet boy” really was, like the multiple photos of his semi-automatic weapon in his cell phone; the multiple photos and videos of Trayvon and his friends taking part in neighborhood brawls to tone their fighting skills; or even see the photos of Trayvon blowing marijuana smoke out of his mouth chronicling his pot-smoking abilities. Was anyone in this case really innocent? I guess, those asking for Zimmerman’s crucifixion have selective memory and a one-sided agenda... because the answer to all of this is simply not that simple.

But I would say before anyone turns into judge and jury from the confines of your computer chair giving him the cyber-death-sentence – learn the facts and the evidence put forth in the real world – not what the pundit made-up and spelled-out in crayon.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Dragoness » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Well said John.

For my two cents I just think this was just a tragedy, poor choices on both sides. I also think that just because the 911 operator said he didn't need to follow him doesn't mean he did. I never heard anything that said Yes he continued to follow. I think it was an assumption on a lot of people's parts, probably helped by the media. Admittedly, I did not listen to all the reports, so I could of missed that.

For my other two cents, if I was GZ, I would move out of the country. Maybe he should request asylum.
Dragoness

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:11 pm

911 dispatch are not allowed to give lawful commands, and their words should not be followed as such. The dispatch officer didn't even
'order' Zimmerman to not follow Martin, only that he, "Did not need to do that."

The whole case has been mucked up from the beginning by a large amount of people who have no idea how to sift through information, instead taking the MSM's race-baiting ways with open arms and seeing this as some evil white man attacking some innocent black boy. Trayvon did not deserve to die, and the morality of Zimmerman's actions are certainly questionable, but legally he did nothing wrong.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:34 am

Great post you made here John ..thanks for bringing that to us.

Since making my earlier post above I've had the opportunity to watch the "Usual Suspects" showing up with their standard defalut lines of guilt and promoting more planned insitutional racism across a willing compliant news media.

I've only seen one person in the MSM, and to my surprise and agreement, telling it how it is..and that is Dana Loesch in this link.
I was surprised and pleased to see someone speaking about what is really going on. Those of us not stuck and super glued to the MSM emotional treadmill can easily see, understand, and recognize of what Dana is speaking. A breath of fresh air in a cess pool of MSM emotionalism and drama queenism.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07 ... f-chicago/

Also as stated in my earlier post about guilt... There was also a breaking story of all these social engineer types doing their thing on the coat tails of the Zimmerman/Martin business in order to promtote their social agenda..their guilt social agenda.

Guilt techniques as a social agenda is a type of censorship in order to get control over others..unto getting them to perform or at least remain silent by intimidation and guilt. This is a very common and standard technique by the left and their cause celebs.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07 ... ingle-day/

With the type of Ingelligentsia , reasonable, logical, educated people we have in government ...across the board..I look for this template to be installed in public schools as a standard part of the curriculum and against the wishes and approval of the parents. They intend to teach racism..and promote this kind of racism in public schools...this kind of racist censorship.

This is nothing but Guilt censorship and racism under the guise of having the moral high ground. Also notice how this scheme and deception takes place..that only one race can be racist...it is all one way ..by default. No think necessary. If you are a certain race...you are automatically guilty..by race...by default. This is racism at it's worst..and by educated peoples.
YOu have to be educated to buy into this nonsense. As a matter of fact..when you think it through ..it doesnt even make good nonsense and depends heavily on you not being able to think it through by being blinded by guilt and emotionalism. For if you think for yourself..you realize quickly what a bunch of cheap hot air this whole thing is. It is the conduct of a predator on an ignorant, gullible, and willing people unable or unwilling to think for themselves.
I can take this much much further but this is sufficient for now.
Make note of this technique as you are going to see this more and more often.

Years ago..I had somoene on ATS blog try to pull this one over on me..white privilege. ..and they just kept coming back and back again with the standard rhetoric..and trying to look for and create a bad guy in the public mind among the readers on ATS Blog.
I kept laughing at them and telling them how what they were doing did not make good nonsense and it did not work on me...guilt settings do not work on me.
They think no one can think or see their way through this kind of cheap rhetoric. They had to learn this in public school or college..because thinking people can see this one coming. No one who goes out here in the world and takes real RISKS for their monies and standard of living is going to buy into this poor nonsense.

It is coming to a neighborhood and a public school near you and soon enough.

BeWarned,

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Tragic that he's dead, he should have walked away yet chose to fight....Zimmerman ended up on the short end of a beat down managed to get his weapon drawn and clear.....center mass shot.....The rest is the system stripping them of their funds while the media engineers stories for profit via viewership...

Won't mention the withholding of evidence....it's meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts