The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

National Security and Censorship

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:39 am

John,

Actually, I would respectfully disagree. My FOIA requests show (not my political beliefs) that the Bush administration as a whole was much more open with the public, and their processing of FOIA requests. In the past couple years, I've seen huge problems arise since Obama took office and he put certain people in certain places.

Why is that? I am not sure. I was pretty excited with Obama's statement in the beginning of his term -- but he fulfilled nothing of his promises.

I was not excited when Obama was elected. Nor George Bush. For I have known for many years now that Presidents and even Senators and Congressmen are controlled by people or groups more powerful than the United States Government. They are in essence puppets with another hand inside them working the strings or puppet.

For along time now...much of government has been about "appearences " not results per se. But appearences in the public mind and perception. This is the reason for a type of incestious relationship with Hollywood..and also the rest of the media...particularly by one political party.

That the other political party does not make this clear tells me that they are working together to manipulate the mind and soul of the American People. A Hegelian Dialectic if you like.

Certain people are put into certain offices to hide and conceal the nature of this incestious relationship from the people they intend to control and manipulate ...mostly for votes and support. This is the reason for more difficulty with FOIA reports. Transparent government is only for "Appearances" here.
Failing that you have the other incestious relationship of government with the rest of the media to help control/censor people and prevent thinking...only emoting allowed. In otherwords people thinking that they are thinkng but really they are parroting the party line...just as do the media and hollywood.

I am tremendously alarmed now that it has become clear to me that the official government position is one of "Racism." Official government sanctioned racism...censorship. And by this I suspect that racism will eventually come under the auspicies of National Security and all the other government offices/censorship in order to suppress free thinking on the part of the people of this nation.

That John ..is why I believe certain people have been put in certain offices across this land. To aid in promoting certain programs...among them open government sanctioned Racism and Anti Christianity..by censorship...bullying/intimidation..use and misuse of all the media in this...including Hollywood.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby blackvault » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:I am tremendously alarmed now that it has become clear to me that the official government position is one of "Racism." Official government sanctioned racism...censorship.

Let me ask an honest question. Do you believe it's the government? Or do you believe it's this administration?

Growing up, and watching the few President's that I have, although society (part of it) suffers from the way overly PC racist *gasp* don't say that beliefs... I believe whole-heartedly THAT wasn't a problem (a serious problem) until this Administration.

That's just me though.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:23 pm

blackvault wrote:
orangetom1999 wrote:I am tremendously alarmed now that it has become clear to me that the official government position is one of "Racism." Official government sanctioned racism...censorship.

Let me ask an honest question. Do you believe it's the government? Or do you believe it's this administration?

Growing up, and watching the few President's that I have, although society (part of it) suffers from the way overly PC racist *gasp* don't say that beliefs... I believe whole-heartedly THAT wasn't a problem (a serious problem) until this Administration.

That's just me though.

John,

It is indeed an honest question ..and a logical, reasonable one, worthy of comment.

I believe John...that is is the government. I believe the groundwork was set in motion to get here to where we are today and it was set over 30 years ago. This administration is only taking advantage of a seed crop sewn many many years ago with the intent to get the nation here to where we are today.

A bunch of snot nosed, self indulgent people with great depravity ..emotional drama queens and instant gratification people who are way more emotional than they are thinkers

I believe this trend started back with PHil Donohue and his "Drama Program based on Feelings." It was Phil which started this trend and it was not lost on the body politic as a manipulative change agent...using and misusing Guilt manipulations...of "Victimization " to get over on and silence/censor people or competition.

Thirty plus years of this kind of conditioning on a people..PHil, Montel, Oprah, Rikki and a plethora of other "Usual Suspects" catering to the Makeover crowd...the Victims crowd and what ever other voyeuristic bable they can muster to keep up their ratings...Just like politicians. This group of easily and emotionally swayed people and their children with television and movie educations has now become the children of entitlement. I believe it is this group of Americans which is giving or providing this current government its moral authority to act or conduct itself in the manner it does. But the seed/seeds for this were laid some 30 plus years ago.

And the Government ..both parties have preyed on the people ...ala Hegelian Dialectic to get them to jump left or right as needed.

This President and this administration have only reaped the fruits of what has been sown so many years go and is now bearing its fruit in people who emote and do not think. People who are entitled to someone elses labor and goods.

This current administration is, Like Rome, catering to the masses with the help of Hollywood and the media..to make more merchandize of Americans..and to the detriment of all.

But the seeds were sewn so many years back...by both political parties. And both political parties want it to continue today. This administration only appears on the outside to be more vigoriously applying it but the seeds were deliberately sewn many years ago to get to where we are today.

That John is my belief and understanding of what is going on. The particular seeds in which this administration are heavily investing are "Racism, Womens issues, and homosexuality." Most everything else takes second, third or further place down the line...if ever. These are all highly emotionally charged issues gauranteed to get the administration traction, votes, and moral authority against most of America..particularly with a compliant media as well as now a compliant military and public education system.

I believe there is more to it to flesh it out so to speak but this will suffice for now.

Thanks for your question John,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby blackvault » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:40 am

Fair enough, and thanks for your response :) I don't really disagree, especially with the Oprah etc. references.

It is a sad state that I believe, as a country, we COULD get beyond these racial stereotypes, issues and problems... but it is the Sharpton's of the world that beat it right back into our heads as being a "White & Black" issue. They won't let us forget and move on.

Sad.

Thank YOU for your response...
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby magonia17 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:11 am

blackvault wrote:

That's just me though.

Yes it could be the administration policies, and the regulations, that is a factor. But with the UFO subject it isn't the administration, its much more those in control of the system, that manages each different administrations. Or at least those that are responsible for security. But secrecy is ridiculous and security measures since 9/11 way beyond what is needed. They seem to be trying to scoop everything in, so nothing is released, since they do not have the necessary targets to focus on.
magonia17

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:40 am

blackvault wrote:Fair enough, and thanks for your response :) I don't really disagree, especially with the Oprah etc. references.

It is a sad state that I believe, as a country, we COULD get beyond these racial stereotypes, issues and problems... but it is the Sharpton's of the world that beat it right back into our heads as being a "White & Black" issue. They won't let us forget and move on.

Sad.

Thank YOU for your response...

You are most certainly welcome John.

I agree about the Sharpton's of this world do indeed beat it right back in our faces. And this is what is becoming very very very "Taxing" to the average American. Albeit slowly but I believe more and more Americans are catching on. It is indeed a sad state of affairs here that these "Usual Suspects". will not allow the rest of us to move on and grow in here in America. They must needs hold us back for reasons of their political/economic gain.

I also believe John...that there are certain numbers of Minority people who are catching on as well. But they too are beaten to get them back on the " Politically Correct" side of the plantation so to speak. They too are tiring of it..finding it Taxing and disappointing...wolfie to use the expression. They are beginnig to look for real leadership and like the rest of America .. and finding it wanting.
Some of these people are also detecting the MSM is also not the product advertised..all of them. They are now voting with their remote controllers...and rigthly so.

In short they are beginning to detect that the political parties and the system in play today are not the product advertised to the people.
That it is a defective product.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:53 am

Magonia 17,

Yes it could be the administration policies, and the regulations, that is a factor. But with the UFO subject it isn't the administration, its much more those in control of the system, that manages each different administrations. Or at least those that are responsible for security. But secrecy is ridiculous and security measures since 9/11 way beyond what is needed. They seem to be trying to scoop everything in, so nothing is released, since they do not have the necessary targets to focus on.

It is not the Administration per se with all these so called Social Problems ..it is whoever is the real government of this nation and I believe not all the controllers of this are American..but some of them Foreign. I say this beacause the social programs which are attempting to be instituted and carried on here are the same programs going on in England and on the Continent.

I am often prone to declaring that someone out there wants to make us Englishmen...to make us Subjects of a Sovereign.
This is why I am often particularly hard on royalty and Divine Right of Kings...absolute power in the hands of men.

However Magonia ..I believe that they have the necessary targets upon which to focus and are beginning to come out of the woodwork with this template of operation...out in the open. I also believe this is not a new program but one which goes back thousands of years.
It is just that technology has changed somewhat how it is going to take place.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Here we go...the various states speaking their minds...for the state interests.

I found this when just connecting to the Drudge report some five minutes ago and thought I would link it here to support the statement I made on page 1 of this thread about not only the Federal government trying to neuter and censor certain people and groups but the various states themselves.
Here is a reaction to this heavy handedness by the central government.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/s ... html?hp=t1

In particular I do not like what the federal government has done with the 17th Amemdment where the State Senators are elected by popular vote. What this tells me now is that what you have in Washington DC is two houses of represenatives...elected by the people.

Prior to the 17th amendment the State Senators were elected by the legislatures of their respective states. This meaning someone in Washington DC was looking out for the State positions at law. THe plan by the founders was for the House of Represenatives to look out for the people of their respective states and the Senate to look out for state government positions of their respective states.

By directly electing the State Senators to Washington DC by popular vote ...you cut of the power of the States to look out for their respective business. You effectively have two houses of represenatives. This is how the powers of influence got rid of States Rights.

The states are beginning to rebel against this over reaching of the central government ..and rightly so. For if the central government can go against the states ..they can go against the people themselves. This is not limited government.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts