The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

6778-100 sky watcher Greys

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby 6778-100 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:02 pm

:pray: You are an answer to a prayer, members. I want to know if anyone during their encounters with the Greys, ever experienced one of them using a pen like object with a light, and using it on the upper part of the leg to the knee, as if drawing something out? Very painful ordeal. Felt like it was pulling everything out of the leg. He had spoke telepathically , "I won't hurt you, but as you can see, he lied to me. 2. Did any encounters happen at home with your spouse there but sleeping soundly, and he couldn't hear your screams for help. Years later, during another encounter, the Grey used a pen like object again, and promise again, telepathically he would hurt me." I spoke back, telepathically , the last time, you lied. This time he used it on my brain and as he moved it around to different lobes, brought my emotions to a different ecstasy. He replied to me, See, I told you so. I was diagnose with MS before that episode, but have been in remission for 17 years. The first with the leg incident, I now have severe osteoporosis, in both hips, worst in the right area when the grey had used a different object. (Maybe the same object only perfected ?) I felt like a lab animal being tested. It made me more aware of the suffering we human have done to the animals to find cures for our diseases. I would appreciate it for some replies of this also happening to someone else. Not that to happen, but to find out if about this. :wave: :shock:
6778-100

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts