The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

So How's It Going, The "War On Terror"?

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby Nesaie » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:59 pm

blackvault wrote:Doesn't Washington State belong to the United States?? :) No state flag can be flown above the Stars and Stripes for a reason. That isn't made in china... That's an American standard.

I believe WA state did sign on with the feds. And I understand the laws regarding flags and such. However, most American flags are now made overseas, not necessarily China, but certainly not in the States.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:11 pm

greeney2 wrote:
Nesaie wrote:War on terrorism??? What a joke!

It's as good as the "war on cancer, the war on drugs, etc..." JOKE

Ugh..

I was born in Seattle, I belong to WASHINGTON STATE. ;) These flagwaving (made in China) flags "americans" anger me.

JOKE...laughter....

How about the war on drunk driving Nasaie? Doesn't seem to slow down any town drunks Nasaie, but at least they try :lol:

Funny how you curse Boeing, and hate the biggest provider of American jobs in your area.

I may be a drunk Greenie, but I choose not to drive. ;) Ever since what happened in Burma...oh Myramar. Remember?

Yes, I put down Boeing. I hate the way they lay off people whimsically almost. I hate their part in the war machine. And no, I'm not one of the Seattle 99%ers who moved from Chase bank to Boeing CU. I also put down M$, IBM, Chase bank and many other corporations.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:53 am

Nasaie anyone who works for Boeing, or any other aerospace company knows how it works. YOu are either in a touch labor job, in which case you are union, which is a seniority based system. Yes, they lay off when contracts are done, and it is a cold world at times, but they know this is how aerospace works, and the nature of the game. Sometimes people just do not have seniority, so the go through several lay offs. I was lucky for several reasons. First, I was hired and many others were hired after me, so I had many under me in seniority. Secondly, I held many of the programs critical welding certifications no body else had. Unions also have 5 year recall rights, in order of seniority, and they know how that works too. Non-union is a different story, they are not touch labor, the are salaried and have a different set of rules, and usually get picked up, for other contracts in the company. They do not have to honor seniority, but they do move people into other assignments in order to keep them.

You keep harping about the "War Machine", like providing the country with aircraft/rockets/missiles that protects you, is something sinister. I do not see it that way at all. God help us if we did not have companies like Boeing, Lockheed, and a long list of others.

Just a little addition to the Boeing issue. Nasaie I just read Boeing is moving 375 jobs of aircraft work from Seattle, down to Long Beach plants, moving some of its operations back to Southern California. The move will take the next 18 months.
Last edited by greeney2 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby magonia17 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:51 am

So How's it going, The "War on Terror"?...terribly...or terroribly!

The careful use of descriptions and language when the military and the administration speaks about the this so called "war", is interesting. It is certainly a very difficult situation and probably orchestrated to some degree.
magonia17

Postby The_Joker » Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Wow! What a topic and what responses from everyone and how far off the original topic can this thread go??

The war on terrorism ... how is it going? More to the point .. has it achieved anything?

1. In so far as any success in the war on terrorism is concerned I believe it to be a massive FAIL on the grounds that who is the enemy?
http://homegrown.newamerica.net/

2. If we can't identify the enemy it becomes necessary to "Profile" people or to "Conduct individual Risk Assessments"

3. Increases in internal security that restrict freedoms

4. Increased Surveillance on the people

and so the list goes on and on ... What does it actually do other than create suspicion amongst the people and create fear?

To some extent that tactics work...many terrorist activities/threats have been intercepted but at what cost?? I am not talking about monetary costs or even freedoms being lost. I am talking about the cost to our humanity itself.

I do not want war, I do not want to fight people at home here in Australia or anywhere else for that matter and I think most people are like me, they just want to enjoy their life in peace and go about their business. I think the majority of the worlds population wants to just to have peaceful enjoyment of their life with a place to call their own without others trying to take it off of them.

The problem is Governments, Kings, Emperors and Rulers of what ever variety they come in, in your country wherever that is. They were given authority to act on our behalf and are expected to represent the people but they don't ...if they did every country's Government would be a reflection of the majority of people and as i have said the majority just want to live in peace.

Government is not representative and that is why we have the situation we have a world constantly in conflict with one or another part of it because of our "Representatives" need and lust for power fueled by individual and collective greed of banks and corporations.

I do not know of anyone in the military (past or present) that wants to go to war but do because they want to defend freedom or regain peace.

So ... in answer to the original question ... No it is not going well at all in fact I would say it has been a massive fail on everybody's part.

It is our (the peoples of the world) fault because we have allowed our so-called representatives to do whatever the hell they want without making them accountable.

No matter where you are in the world you need to stand up and be counted.

You may also want to look at this:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/147373942/FREEdom-Flyer
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts