The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Something different about me?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 pm

sk8chic100 wrote:
Fut004 wrote:
sk8chic100 wrote: There's no reason to fear visitors from other planets, they aren't here with malicious intent, and they won't harm you. All of the big, bad, scary Aliens, and the mindset that Aliens will come to destroy us, is just Hollywood doing what it does best - making money. A terrible side effect of this, is that people are starting to become fearful of the ETI that's been visiting our planet for many years.

Take a look into some of the writings/videos of Dr. Steven Greer (head of the Disclosure Project, the Orion Project, and that Sirius Documentary that's recently been released). He sums things up quite nicely; if beings with the capability to traverse the stars came here with hostile intent - we would already be dead.

The "new way" of thinking about extraterrestrials is quite different than it was before. Dr.Greer and his teams believe that contact can be made to these beings with meditation and coherent-thought-sequencing. It's all very "3rd eye" and spiritual when you start to get into it.

It's believed that we're at a crucial point in time for Humanity - whether we survive as a species or not depends on the generations of people on Earth right now.

Perhaps the calling you've been feeling has to do with this. Maybe your "gifts" will help build communication with our neighbours from other stars.

You mentioned weird dreams and such - are they related to ETI?
Can you elaborate on them for us?

(I have also had a very strange dream regarding ETI, back when I was a kid. So I might have some insight to share).
of course I'd love to share. But first. I do believe that there are entities out there who are benevolent, but the greys.... the greys!!!! I've been terrified of them for as long as I can remember, I feel like longer than I even knew what they really were. If i see images or video clips of a first person view of greys leaning over someone like they are doing tests, I get the biggest rush of terror through my body... My mom's "dreams" were... one when she lived in japan when she was a tiny little girl, she dreamed she was at a party and she was sitting on a couch looking out a window, and a large, what she later realized was a UFO (she was so young at the time she didn't even know what a UFO was) was hovering outside the window. She had another dream when she was a bit older that these "doctors with large goggles on their eyes" came and took her, her sister, and her brother. they sprayed something in their faces to make them sleep but my mom wasn't asleep, they didn't spray enough or something, then one of them noticed that she was still awake and came over and sprayed some more stuff and then she passed out, and that was the end of her dream. I've had so many dreams about greys that it's impossible to tell every single one. But presumably they are mostly that they are coming for me, and I'm trying to hide and they end up taking my family, or they just take me anyway. The scariest one I ever had was a lucid dream. I was sleeping on my bed, it was probably close to noon, (that was in real life as well as in my dream) and I woke up. I was about to get up when all of a sudden my entire body went numb and dead and I fell back on the bed, what was extremely vivid to me was the way my head lolled back and my mouth fell open and there were uncontrollable groaning sounds coming from me, I was so afraid, then my vision went funny and I realized there was something over my eyes that was making it look like I was in my room, but they had fallen just to where i could see where i actually was, i don't remember much about, I somehow hurried and got the "glasses" back covering my eyes so it was like I was back in my room, I still couldn't move, when I felt my body being grabbed and moved. something picked up and moved my arm, then I felt something (like a hand I assumed) sliding down my body and towards my groin, that's when I woke up for real. I was home alone and I was so terrified I ran outside and stayed out there for an hour or so. I have had that numbing dead sensation in my dreams before, but never has it been in a lucid dream. I had a dream that was different, it was about aliens, but they weren't greys, but they were still malevolent. They came into my house, there was a lot of them, they traveled in pairs. They traveled in pairs because one had no eyes, and the other lead them around. The ones with no eyes were singing a song. Their song was just about how they had now eyes and their partners were their guides, they were their eyes. I can't remember the words exactly. But they were coming towards my family and I, the blind ones were grabbing at us, that's all I remember of that dream. There was a strange happening with my mom, sister and I in a hotel room once. I woke up in the middle of the night and could have sworn I saw something in the room, It was short, when it saw that I had seen it it hid itself. I thought I was just extremely tired. that same night my mom had a dream that she floated out the window, and the next day she found 5 puncture wounds, in the shape of a pentagon, on her leg.

I can certainly understand why you would have a fear of them. Regardless of what people say about their intentions, I don't believe the abduction phenomenon to be anything other than a violation of a persons rights and dignity. It leaves scars, physically, emotionally, and mentally for the rest of a person's life. I'm not sure whether something is happening to you or if it's a sleep disorder. Either way, something is triggering these responses and fears in you.

I can't say whether or not I've ever been abducted, because in truth I don't know. I do know that back in the early nineties, on a warm September evening, part of my family and I observed a UFO for over forty-five minutes. It sat 20 yards off shore, right in front of us and to make a long story short, it followed us home. Strange things used to happen in that house after that night. Furniture would rearrange itself, electronics would go haywire and turn themselves off and on.

There were other incidents that happened in other places as well, which makes me suspect there might be more that I don't remember. No one ever talks about that night and no one wants to, I've asked. Strange marks appearing on my skin in the morning, strange dreams. I still have those dreams to this day.It's been happening to my son since he was a toddler, which is what bothers me. Even today, although he is in his teens now, he still insists that something or someone bothers him at night.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby sk8chic100 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:26 pm

I don't believe that they are hear to hurt the earth or humanity, I do believe that they are doing breeding of humans with their own species. I've heard that they say they are dying out, and they are so advanced they no longer have the capability of reproducing. So that's part of the reason why they take people. Just talking about it makes me feel so terrified, so helpless. I don't know if I have been.. taken... or if my mom has... but between her my sister and I we have some weird stuff happen. I almost want to go through hypnosis to find out for sure... but 1. I wouldn't want memories weather accidentally or on purpose but implanted that didn't actually happen and 2. I honestly don't know if I'd be able to live knowing, remembering. The thought puts such terror in me that I know I wouldn't be able to stay alive knowing what was happening. I'm upset because I feel like my mom almost invites them, she always says "oh lets go watch for UFO's!" "oh i want to be abducted!!!" and when ever we are camping, I'm terrified of the woods enough, and my mom and sister both know what's already on my mind, when they say "I hope we see a ufo!" I don't know if I really remember this or if this is just one of those fabricated memories, but I vaguely think that one night I woke up and something was standing over me. ugh I getting so scared hahahahahaha. I'm sorry that you go through that. It's such a helpless feeling. some of the things you mentioned reminds me of the movie dark skies. I have never had an instance of sleep paralysis or lucid dreaming or what ever it was except for that one time... you should see this, the italian girl at the end is part of their supposed breeding program, this stuff is so crazy, I really just wish there wasn't evidence like this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRfW7w1YoUU
sk8chic100

Postby Fut004 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 am

sk8chic100 wrote: of course I'd love to share. But first. I do believe that there are entities out there who are benevolent, but the greys.... the greys!!!! I've been terrified of them for as long as I can remember, I feel like longer than I even knew what they really were. If i see images or video clips of a first person view of greys leaning over someone like they are doing tests, I get the biggest rush of terror through my body...

[...]

I've had so many dreams about greys that it's impossible to tell every single one. But presumably they are mostly that they are coming for me, and I'm trying to hide and they end up taking my family, or they just take me anyway.

You can hardly blame a child for being afraid of what they don't understand, but you'rw older now so you've got to put aside your emotions and look at things from a different perspective.

Some of the comments you've made regarding your dreams sound less like abduction cases, and more like common dreams. I don't think I've ever heard/read of an abductee being able to hide from the visitors - only to have their family abducted instead.

Nevertheless, try to remain calm during these "dreams". From the sounds of things, you're never harmed during these dreams/events - and you always wind up back in your own bed. Use that as the starting point to your calmness. Keep it in your mind at all times; no matter what's happening, you're going to be fine and you're going to be back home before you know it. If these beings really were malevolent, and out to get you for some sinister purpose - do you really think that you'd still be around to talk about this on the internet?

sk8chic100 wrote:
There was a strange happening with my mom, sister and I in a hotel room once. I woke up in the middle of the night and could have sworn I saw something in the room, It was short, when it saw that I had seen it it hid itself. I thought I was just extremely tired. that same night my mom had a dream that she floated out the window, and the next day she found 5 puncture wounds, in the shape of a pentagon, on her leg.

Sorry, SC, as open-minded as I am, I have difficulty with this one.
There are many, many stories of people having abduction dreams; only to awaken to find small marks, or even a small object under the skin, somewhere on their body. But I have not once heard of these marks making a obvious shape.

Can you think of any significance that a pentagon would have in relation to all this?
Did you, your sister, or your mother, snap a pic of this pentagon shape?
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby sk8chic100 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:18 pm

I do realize that many of them were simply dreams, I'm mostly concerned about the lucid dream I had. yes we did take pictures. Unfortunately they are on a really old mac laptop that refuses to turn on. I plan on saving up some money to get it fixed and hopefully the hard drive is okay. Maybe I described it wrong. It was in the shape of a pentagon, but the puncture marks were dots at the 5 points of it, so it didn't have an outline or anything, it just looked like a bundle of needles or something that had punctured her leg.... like this... minus the lines, with just the dots there... that's the only way I could get the message to keep it that shape
.-------.
--.----.
sk8chic100

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 pm

sk8chic100
If you feel drawn to energy work, I suggest you take up something like Tai Chi, Chi Gung, Yoga, Reiki, etc.. Maybe take a class/course (if any is available in your area) This would hook you up with like minded individuals, which could further help you narrow down your interests..and help you discover what you want for you. You might find yourself, starting out as a student in any one of those areas, and then becoming a practitioner and /or teacher, yourself one day. best of luck to you. :)
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby sandra » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:58 pm

sk8chic100 - you came to a great place for sharing & learning. The diversity at the blackvault is an advantage to say the least. Looks like you have a lot on your mind, I'm wishing you well.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby edziu » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:13 am

qmark wrote:In my opinion, and this is just my opinion, your problem isn't "I can't figure out what it is", your problem is "I've been into all kinds of things, wicca, auras, tarot cards."
Seriously? When you play in areas that we have been warned against, don't be surprised when there is confusion and consequences.

Amen.
edziu

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:52 pm

qmark wrote:Geez, I got trashed and I didn't even know it. Bummer.

Did you get drunk?????? :D That is not like you, that is like me, :D

Anyway, I'll stand up for Qmark, Tarsus (if he is still around) and OrangeTom too...so far.

Young girl, where ever you are, I don't mean any disrespect. I'm old enough to be your Mother. ;) I understand your frustration. Maybe you've come to the wrong site, maybe you've come to the right one. Only you will know. I found this website and it was wrong for what I was looking for at the time, but, in the mean time I've learned important lessons. Then again, maybe I'm just the drunk one ;) :D

Anyway, as soon as I figure out how to get into this new PM thing, you're more than welcome. Until then, air your dirty laundry, with me. :D

Oh, and always preview what you write. I believe it was Mark Twain/Sammuel Clemmens who said something about rewriting wrting. Or summting...
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Nasaie, to access the PM system, you can not access it from the message forum here. Just click on the blackvault logo above, to take you to the homepage for the BV. Look for the envelopes icon on the left side of the bar near the top of page, and click on that. It should take you to the PM forum, where you will have a compose, inbox, sent box, etc. To PM any one on the message board just use their posting ID. See how nice a really am to you? :lol:
greeney2

Postby Nesaie » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 pm

Thanks Greenie, ever since this site move I've never quite felt like I got the hang of it.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts