The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Bush,Rumsfeld,Cheney may face arrest if they ever leave USA.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed May 27, 2009 9:44 pm

deleted
Last edited by rath on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rath

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 12:52 am

You honestly think that summarizes the majority of people that are stuck on this planet?

Thats the kind of attitude that a person who judges people "by their covers" might have.

I think these problems are the keys that those who really are this way unlocks people´s inner hate and makes them follow them because most people are simply stupid.
Being stupid is no an excuse either an so they are as guilty as those who actually believes in those points.
Wouldn´t you agree with that?

If you saw let´s say a guy get beaten by 3 guys because he is gay,muslim or whatever.
What do you think most people would do?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu May 28, 2009 1:47 am

Dark-Samus wrote:
You honestly think that summarizes the majority of people that are stuck on this planet?

Thats the kind of attitude that a person who judges people "by their covers" might have.

I think these problems are the keys that those who really are this way unlocks people´s inner hate and makes them follow them because most people are simply stupid.
Being stupid is no an excuse either an so they are as guilty as those who actually believes in those points.
Wouldn´t you agree with that?

If you saw let´s say a guy get beaten by 3 guys because he is gay,muslim or whatever.
What do you think most people would do?

Bet ya five goats and two chickens that anyone seeing anyone else getting ganged up on and beaten down would back them up, or at the very least call for some kind of help.

Thats just how I see people, I guess. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt and a cup of optimism.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 2:02 am

Well in some cases yes...
Would you back up the victim?

But I bet most wouldn´t do much if a Black guy gets beaten by whities... ;) :roll: :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu May 28, 2009 2:14 am

Dark-Samus wrote:Well in some cases yes...

But I bet most wouldn´t do much if a Black guy gets beaten by whities... ;) :roll: :mrgreen:

I'd always back someone up if they were getting ganged up on, no matter what color their skin might be.

And I still believe it's the same for a majority of people too.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 2:19 am

Well the important thing is that you are that way. ;)
Dark-Samus

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 am

Wing-Zero wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote:Well in some cases yes...

I'd always back someone up if they were getting ganged up on, no matter what color their skin might be.

And I still believe it's the same for a majority of people too.

Indeed the right thing to do regardless of who's doing the beating, even the Police are in play. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately I've not had that opportunity arise in my presence in a while. But I'm still more than game to do what's right within the law!

Cole

PS. We've had a local run on break-ins home invasion type of stuff, the last two got themselves shot for their efforts :lol: Love it.
Cole_Trickle

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 28, 2009 6:36 am

:lol: :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 28, 2009 7:04 am

1 person is getting beaten up by multiple people and I agree, no matter the circumstances I'm obligated to intervene.

Thankfully, if I get the chance to hit someone while they aren't paying attention I can usually remove their will to fight very quickly.

Can only think of one instance where intervention was necessary. Stupid school yard fight that I wasn't involved in, and I didn't even need to hit the guy, a simple "get the **** off mother ****er" was sufficient.

But humans are disgusting! SO many people don't do anything about stuff like that! Like SO many. One night, rather late last winter I was awakened by my dog growling on the floor of my room, he was off about this couple who was loudly arguing. (The pitbull doesn't like it when people fight you see, he is against violence of any kind between others)

Then I hear a dull *Thump* and I can here someone fall to the ground, then the girl starts screaming and crying and screaming, and the guy is yelling at her. I couldn't see them from my window, but I got outside to help her out, dog in one hand, bokken in the other but they where gone.

You think someone else might have done the same? Any of the hundred other people within ear shot on the block corner? A single able bodied person? Not a freakin' one.

No one could be bothered to help out a woman who had been struck by a guy in the middle of the night. What if she needed help, really bad? What if he was abducting her? Everyone sits comfortably in their homes while anything could have been going on to her, defenceless. I was sick to my stomach that night, couldn't get back to sleep for a long time.. :(
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Thu May 28, 2009 9:34 am

I for one cant wait to see Bush hang.

Saddam style

Ahhh, to dream huh rath ? It would never happen. Man needs to be guilty in order for there to be a charge.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts