The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

New NSA leaks show how US is bugging its European allies

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:30 am

Greeny2,

Tom you are right, we have been watched by the government long before you and even I was born. That is not a big secret.

Agree Greeny2...but it is a big secret kept carefully and skillfully out in the open to those who are raised on a steady and continuing diet of television, music, and movies. For it is obvious that so many have not a clue by the emotional outrage which has taken place when they discover the extent to which their own government has been spying on and monitoring their social and economic habits.
I am in agreement with them...but not unaware of it or the extent to which it has been going on. It is and will become the very antithesis of freedom and liberty under our Constitution.

Very interesting to me that you should make this statement Greeny2.

To live like in a 3rd world country where you can built without codes and permits,

I say this because of this recent occurrence.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/oba ... ioning-big

As is done so often...the word "Fair " is used or misused to deceive the listener. Also what is used and misused to the ignorance of many ...is the expression that "Wealthier nations must do their fair share." This is class warfare....divide and conquer...guiilt politics.

This means that over time..wealthier nations will become third world nations in being fair to other nations out of their abilities/production..usually gratis.

We will, by this process, become a third world nation...along with what is happening on and through our porous borders.

Yes we are all watched, like in Vegas the "eye in the sky", but what are they looking for? Orangetom having a private religion meeting in his home, and counting the toilet flushes, I seriously doubt it. So why make a mountain out of molehill over it? I am a lot more worried about China getting control than I am about the hubble, peeking in my window to see me in my shorts. As I said anyway, the Hubble is probably not capable of it for the reasons I said, but there are probably several others that can.

What they are looking for Greeny2 is the time and method of implimenting this..

THE MESSAGE OF THE GEORGIA GUIDESTONES

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

If you are going to reduce the worlds population..you must carefully select those who will carry on for skills, knowledge, and fitness to so do.
You must know what everyone is doing in every aspect of their lives...how much they consume..their burden on your program that is being run on them.
Notice the first line.."Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature"
and then the last..."Be not a cancer on the earth." And then contrast this with a world population of only 500 million.
What criterion are you going to use to get to that goal of 500 million and when did you start or begin to standardize this criterion??

Now contrast this with what Obama is saying in his speech in Africa...a speech he could not make to the American Peoples.

But for those who can think it through and have ability to connect the dots ..Obama is not just talking to Africans and about Africans.

World class planning requires world class informations about everyone and everything.

As to China....China is someone's private investment. Just as was Japan and Germany after WW2, and Korea after the Korean war. They have merely moved their sphere of prosperity to China along with the raw materials. China is their baby. Carefully produced and nutured/cultivated to be and do what they are doing today. They did the very same thing with Japan and Germany...before the wars...built up thier infrastructure and military. THe exact same thing..financed by London and Wall Street.

You can find this trail by reading the series of books by Anthony Sutton.

Wall Street and the rise of Hitler
Wall Street and the Bolshevik Revolution
Wall Street and FDR
National Suicide ..Military Aid to the Soviet Union.
The War on Gold.

The Empire of the City

By

E. C. Knuth

When you read such books it becomes clear ..that those in the West ..who have invested in Japan, Germany, Korea, and now China..they have no loyalty to a nation...they are internationalists...their loyalty is to their investments...not to a government or a land.

If the blood of millions and millions need be shed to protect,keep and maintain their investments..so be it. And so too reads the history.

The plans have always been global...and are reaching fruitition for them...but not before the next war.

At1with0,

How many sleepers are you trying to activate?

I am going here to use a technique upon which I usually frown...catering to a movie and teleivsion education.

Just for you I am going to quote a movie line...you will most likely be able to follow this rather than any other long dissertation I can post.

"The sleeper must awaken"

Thanks to all for their posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby magonia17 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 am

Every government with the capacity to do so, will spy on friend or foe, it comes down to self interest, and the fact is, if the government in question knows what is going on behind closes doors of other governments it has an advantage, and can manipulate the situation for its own ends.
magonia17

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts