The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Ice road Truckers and the Most Dangerous Road in India

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:42 pm

It's been okay. My son loves the show saw we watch it around here.
That and Deadliest Catch, Swamp People, Axemen. Swamp people has been pretty good.
I have noticed , like you have that more and more obviously contrived drama is going on with all the shows.

Lately I have ben into Anthony Bourdains, "No Reservations" show. On the travel channel, I didn't watch it so much when it was on, but am now into all the old repeats.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:29 am

Hate to break down on these back roads, could be a real bummer. How can you turn around on most of those roads?
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:29 am

This season just ended last night, I am not so sure you will see another. Pretty obvious all the competition between companies was all pretty scripted and made up. Last 2 that were not on the Dalton, were just more of the same things. Love the characters, hope they come back, we will see next year. Wonder why they did move it from the Dalton, other than changing things up a little?
greeney2

Previous

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts