The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

USA gets more involved in Palestine to help Israel actually.

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby BOBH » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:49 am

Lately we've witnessed greater involvement of this country, USA into the long standing dispute between Israel and Palestine. I believe it's no good both for settlement of the dispute and our American benefits. I am totally sure Obama just did it bowing to Israeli lobby in this country. For Israel active American participation to solve the long lasting conflict is in fact an excellent smoke screen to make it....... last longer!
Just think, Israel needs this dispute to get more and more money from America! I was really bewildered to learn that our daily aid to Israel makes more than $8 million! There's no other similar country in the world to feel such a generosity of America.
Further, by making Obama more involved Israel strives to squeeze out of the process some other countries (Turkey, Iran) and Islamic international organizations supportive of Palestine. Nice going, isn't it? According to the Israeli plan, Palestine is to be forced into her knee obeying every Tell-a-Aviv whim.
BOBH

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts