The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Govs told to stop State Defence Forces

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby The_Joker » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 pm

Are you back from your hiding out? Missed having you around all these months. :)
Last edited by greeney2 on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
greeney2

Postby Fut004 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:34 am

The_Joker wrote:You need to read this
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conser ... 36456.html

Well that's pretty interesting, but I've got to say - I'm not surprised that the PTB are against State Defense Forces.
It's going to be a lot harder to assume complete control when there's an armed and trained resistance.
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby The_Joker » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:03 am

No this is just a visit. I have everything fairly well set up but unfortunetly when one gets sick one has to come to town. So while I was here I thought I would Catch up on some news. I'll most likely post for a few days then do the disappearing act again. and after having been bush for so long I can't honestly say I have missed the city.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:56 am

I'd love to hear your adventures in the Bush, as you call it. Sounds like an interesting thing to do. :) Glad to see you back by the way. :)
greeney2

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 am

The_Joker wrote:You need to read this

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conser ... 36456.html

I can remember as far back as the Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan administrations that the states have voiced views and threatened sececession from the central government.

This trend has only waxed worse under the current government and their continuing heavy handedness in state and local affairs.

A number of states have voiced views which are and were unheard of many years ago and are now in communication with each other in their disappointment with the central government...as well as the news media so obviously shilling for this same central government.

What I find interesting is the very absence of news and informations on this trend line which is why this article is so interesting to me. I have bookmarked it and also sent it out to people I know who can still think for themselves and outside the box of what attempts to pass for normal today ...and default through without opposing debate.

I find it very very interesting that a central government which advocates "tolerance" from the people would not give any to dissenters or states which do not approve of their positions. I find this to be very telling ..a fingerprint of something going on much deeper ..underneath where it is not desired to be seen or known by most. Even by the supporters of the central government.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby En-Lugal » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:34 pm

I'll add this to the story.
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birthpla ... 55332.html

U.S. Federal Court Hits President Barack Hussein Obama with three charges of abuse of office. This just hit my facebook page, via a family member. Interesting indeed, although Obama doesn't seem to care as he's out golfing.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts