The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Sci-Fi TV/Movies

Ice road Truckers and the Most Dangerous Road in India

Sci-Fi has amazed audiences since the dawn of television and movies. Come on in to chat about anything and everything Science Fiction.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:58 am

Not sure of the future of Ice Road truckers is going to be for next season. We started watching that a few seasons back, and got hooked on watching it. Not sure how many times you can make the same bad places on the road exciting, but it was fun to watch. When they started up the most dangerous road series, they took Lisa from Ice Truckers to India, and those road with the people on them, I wouldn't drive that road for any amount of money. The finale was Sunday night.

Deadlist Catch may have run its last shows with Captain Phil passing away, the 3 of the other Captains quit the show over some dispute about a sequel show. Captain Sig was one who quit, to support the others they had a dispute with.

Not sure of the future of all 3 of these shows, they may have all run out of gas.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:55 pm

I heard Deadliest Catch is suppose to come back.
hope so

I watch all that stuuf, Ice Road Truckers, Axe Men (hope that one guy shows up)
I like all the survivalist shows, too

I watched the one where they were in India. I have a big screen tv and I even got nervous watching them on those roads. The drivers there are CRAZY.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 30, 2011 9:27 pm

Season 5 of Ice Truckers will start on June 5th. Some will be on the Dalton, and 3 others are going to be doing a ice road in Canada, should be interresting if you are a fan.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Tue May 31, 2011 9:53 pm

thanks or the heads up
:thumbup:
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:17 pm

new season is about a month old now. Some didn't return, while the bear and Alex are in Canada, so they are splitting up to coverage beteween the 2 locations. I don't think the trucking co. was too happy with the bear, and how he did a few things. If that part of the show is true to life, adn put on for the show, I think they didn;t want him back.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Season 6 starts this Sunday, but will not include Lisa or the New York girl. Nothing has been said why Lisa is not returning, but is a favorite. The Bear is returning, Alex, and the guy with the colored hair, can't think of his name. Also Jack Jesse returns, plus a few new characters.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 31, 2013 11:37 am

http://www.history.com/shows/ice-road-truckers/cast

Season 7 is coming back, and this season Lisa is returning, absent in last season. I was thinking Ice Truckers was all over, so glad to see it another year.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:23 am

For any previous fans, tonight is the premier of Ice Truckers.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 pm

watched the first episode and so far it is only in Canada. This year it appears they may be eliminating the Alaskan Dalton Highway. I think Attagan pass got too boring, and after a few steep downhills in the same place, a whiteout, what else was there. All the main players are now in Canada, ganging up on the Polar Bear. Guess we have to see this season through, but I'm thinking the end is near. Sure would suck to break down in some of those places.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:47 am

So far pretty bland, and more of the same thing. Good guy vs bad guy routines, a lot of creeking and cracking over the ice.
greeney2

Next

Return to Sci-Fi TV/Movies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts