The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Something different about me?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:28 pm

En-Lugal wrote:I understand your frustration completely. I attended churches, Baptist, Pentecostal, Mormon and Catholic for many years.

Any one of those all by itself is enough to mess your head up for life. :lol: I just have just good old fashioned Catholic guilt to contend with. :lol:
greeney2

Postby En-Lugal » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:34 am

greeney2 wrote:
En-Lugal wrote:I understand your frustration completely. I attended churches, Baptist, Pentecostal, Mormon and Catholic for many years.

Any one of those all by itself is enough to mess your head up for life. :lol: I just have just good old fashioned Catholic guilt to contend with. :lol:

Tell me about it! :Doh:
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby Fut004 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:26 am

sk8chic100 wrote:... They keep me awake. I have never liked being alone and I am deeply afraid of the dark. I'm turning 18 this month. I have a terrible phobia of aliens ever since I was a tiny kid. My mom sister and I have all had weird things happen, weird dreams, ect. ...

There's no reason to fear visitors from other planets, they aren't here with malicious intent, and they won't harm you.
All of the big, bad, scary Aliens, and the mindset that Aliens will come to destroy us, is just Hollywood doing what it does best - making money. A terrible side effect of this, is that people are starting to become fearful of the ETI that's been visiting our planet for many years.

Take a look into some of the writings/videos of Dr. Steven Greer (head of the Disclosure Project, the Orion Project, and that Sirius Documentary that's recently been released). He sums things up quite nicely; if beings with the capability to traverse the stars came here with hostile intent - we would already be dead.

The "new way" of thinking about extraterrestrials is quite different than it was before. Dr.Greer and his teams believe that contact can be made to these beings with meditation and coherent-thought-sequencing. It's all very "3rd eye" and spiritual when you start to get into it.

It's believed that we're at a crucial point in time for Humanity - whether we survive as a species or not depends on the generations of people on Earth right now.

Perhaps the calling you've been feeling has to do with this. Maybe your "gifts" will help build communication with our neighbours from other stars.

You mentioned weird dreams and such - are they related to ETI?
Can you elaborate on them for us?

(I have also had a very strange dream regarding ETI, back when I was a kid. So I might have some insight to share).
Martial Law is real, TPTB have been practicing.
Must watch video, especially for Canadians: Into the Fire - See what actually happened at the G20 Summit in Toronto.
Fut004

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 am

sk8chic100 wrote:
 ! blackvault wrote:
Quote Removed

sk8chic100,

Not all of us are afraid of everything out here. If you want tolerance of others..you need to learn to give tolerance. A difficult thing at 18 years old with little anchorage..even knowledge of ones own family history...much less any other history. That will all come with time and learning/knowledge and experience.

Be patient. This world is not the product advertised.

I agree with Greeny2 on the gay issues. I think Greeny2 is spot on the mark here.

Sorry but the gay rights activists are so full of hate and contempt for any Christian thinking, they are among to most intolerant and hateful people you will find. Even you would never expect your Grandmother to abandon her Morman beliefs, because the laws have changed, and the Constitution may be telling you one thing, but her Bible tells her something else.

I will give you a hint here for your future...no cover charge.

People who can think for themselves do not ever go about defining themselves by their sexuality or sexual orientation. It is no ones business. You do not use this sexuality or sexual orientation like a club to force acceptance of others towards you. This applies hetero as well as homosexual. Otherwise it is just mental and spiritual rape.

I do not have to accept anyone period on the basis of their sexuality or sexual orientation. Gay or straight.

I just happen to think and believe that people are so much more than this sexuality and sexual orientation..hetero and homo both.

What a stupid ignorant standard by which to expect people to accept us....

NO cover charge for this...sk8chic100.

I am not at all saying that people do not have sexuality or sexual orientation ..but that people are so much more than this narrow limit of sexuality and sexual orientation.

Don't let anyone lie to you or attempt to fool you into their narrow thinking about this simplicity.

People should keep their sex lives private..not use them to bludgeon others over the head unto acceptance.

I prefer going about at night time. I am more comfortable at night. Worked night shifts for many many many years now. Not much of a day walker. I am also ..mostly alone and am accustomed to figuring things out for myself..mostlly alone...not really that social..or what some would call a social butterfly.

I know people you are attempting to describe...sensitive to much about them. Most of them have been women..or very feminine in their sensitivities.

I am a Christian but like En Lugal ..have found most church organizations to be unacceptable to me...and prefer reading and learning on my own. I am not particularly enamoured by what most of todays churches are teaching their flocks. I believe they leave much out and their sheep go about unarmed and unawares of much in this world. They are not teaching the Whole Council of God and are leaving much out. I think this is not accidental of them..but deliberately fostered ignorance...even about much of Christianity.
There are alot of very ignorant Christians out here..who do not even know much Bible. Astonishing but true.

Most people want to be left alone. I am ok with this and for the most part want to be left alone.

You are 18 years olde sk8chic100. Nothing wrong with that ..most certainly. You have a long trail ahead of you with people and ideas which will try to pull you to the left or the right ...or backwards...straight ahead. Learn along the way...think carefully ...and learn ....knowledge.

Knowledge serves as a tool by which to make decisions of which way to go or travel. A grist by which to feed your thinking apparatus.
Knowledge will also teach you patience...and patience..longsuffering will be a good and useful tool unto itself and to serve you down the road or trail on which you will be traveling. Think it through...verses intolerance.

Knowledge or facts are not a substitute for thinking or knowing how to put the facts together in a form useful for you or your survival. Nor is a high emotional level..next to good thinking or reasoning.

Emotions and good thinking are often at cross purposes with each other...if you allow them to be so.

Good luck to you where ever you go.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:54 am

The issues today's 18 year old faces, and the issues mine faced, are as different as night and day. Religion has changed little in that the core belief was established centuries ago. If you are expecting religions to turn around and tell you that Homosexual activity is no longer a sin, it will be a long wait.

Of all the things you have said to worry about, for an 18 year old from my generation, you have not even mentioned either. One of them no longer exists for you, and apparently the other is of no concern. The first would be, as a 18 year old in 1965, we have a real draft and if you were not on to college, you would be classified 1A, and drafted. Many like myself, enlisted in the military by choice. Believe me, with no draft anymore, you really do not have much to worry about. The second point you did not address is what direction you want to aim your education, which was a major concern for my generation. Young men my age, had 3 choices after high school, which were college, a trade school, or join the military, because we all had a military obligation hanging over our heads.

I'm not trying to trivialize your worries and concerns, 18 is not an easy age for anyone, and you also will find the path through life will open doors, and have crossroads. At least, unless it would be by your choice, you will never be forced to serve in the military. Believe me, I knew many 18 year olds, who withing a few months of turning 18, were literally fighting for their lives, praying they would see 19. And many of them didn't!

You are 18, have fun with it, you only are 18 one time. I'm glad you will never have to go through what my generation did at 18.

18 or 66, never forget what Grandma taught you, because you will have that forever.
greeney2

Postby qmark » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Geez, I got trashed and I didn't even know it. Bummer.

sk8chic100,
I was giving you an opinion based on Christian principles. It may have sounded flip, or uncaring, or even worse condescending, but I assure you that was not my intent. Unfortunately, sometimes when you are just reading words it is hard to determine the spirit in which they were written. In this case it is mostly concern. Greeney is right, most of us have been there. I too dabbled in some things way back in my day.

I realize those things are appealing, and probably seem exciting, but I would ask you to consider Christianity and not dismiss it outright. What could possibly be more exciting than walking and talking with the creator of the universe, knowing that He truly does love you, and that it is not some platitude that some clown thought up.
qmark

Postby aBattleWithGOD » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 pm

I think what you're feeling is part of your coming of age. I've been trying to find certain truths for a long time now, only to suspect that truth is staring me in the face.
'A Battle With GOD...One Ship, One Goal, One Common Enemy'
aBattleWithGOD

Postby sk8chic100 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:35 pm

The constitution shouldn't have to allow one thing but not the other because the one thing doesn't believe in the other or thinks it's a sin. It's just like freedom of religion, religions conflict with each other, but every religion is allowed. So the right's of gays conflict with religious beliefs but why should that drive a government to not allow it. I think the more religion we take out of the constitution the better. We are becoming very different than the America that was founded 200 years ago. We are a much more diverse people and for people to think its blasphemy for the constitution to change with the times is ridiculous. Without adaptation, the country won't survive. Every human should have a right to love who they want to love, to bind their lives with who they want to bind with. The religious society doesn't have to like it if they don't want to. Honestly I told my mom and sister to tell my grandmother because I think its outrageous that they feel like they have to hide her sexual orientation just to avoid problems with her. of course I am a very outspoken person, and I let the whole world see every bit of who I am, I don't put up with being oppressed. My grandma would still love my sister, sure she may say some snide remark every once in a while but its hard to watch my sister hide who she is.
sk8chic100

Postby sk8chic100 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:16 pm

qmark wrote:Geez, I got trashed and I didn't even know it. Bummer.

sk8chic100,
I was giving you an opinion based on Christian principles. It may have sounded flip, or uncaring, or even worse condescending, but I assure you that was not my intent. Unfortunately, sometimes when you are just reading words it is hard to determine the spirit in which they were written. In this case it is mostly concern. Greeney is right, most of us have been there. I too dabbled in some things way back in my day.

I realize those things are appealing, and probably seem exciting, but I would ask you to consider Christianity and not dismiss it outright. What could possibly be more exciting than walking and talking with the creator of the universe, knowing that He truly does love you, and that it is not some platitude that some clown thought up.

Yea you know what I'm sorry about that. I was focused on spirituality and not religion and I wasn't expecting what seemed to be a snide religious, slap in the face, comment. I realize that wasn't your intent and I spoke before I thought. I am a christian. but I'm not exactly orthodox. I'm very eclectic, and I don't believe such trivial things as dabbling into natures magic (wicca) or reading into fortunes (tarot) are going to send me to hell. I am a good person, I have good morals, and I follow god's basic principals. and I ultimately will always be christian, I believe in Christ, I have had so many prayers come true right before my eyes, my faith from god will not be swayed. but there is so much more to learn in life that just the bible. Every religion, every belief, believes that they are one true belief. Every religion has some fantastic things about them, I take from all of them. Being spiritual is more important to me than following a religion. Being eclectic helps me achieve spiritual peace.
sk8chic100

Postby sk8chic100 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:53 pm

Fut004 wrote:
sk8chic100 wrote: There's no reason to fear visitors from other planets, they aren't here with malicious intent, and they won't harm you. All of the big, bad, scary Aliens, and the mindset that Aliens will come to destroy us, is just Hollywood doing what it does best - making money. A terrible side effect of this, is that people are starting to become fearful of the ETI that's been visiting our planet for many years.

Take a look into some of the writings/videos of Dr. Steven Greer (head of the Disclosure Project, the Orion Project, and that Sirius Documentary that's recently been released). He sums things up quite nicely; if beings with the capability to traverse the stars came here with hostile intent - we would already be dead.

The "new way" of thinking about extraterrestrials is quite different than it was before. Dr.Greer and his teams believe that contact can be made to these beings with meditation and coherent-thought-sequencing. It's all very "3rd eye" and spiritual when you start to get into it.

It's believed that we're at a crucial point in time for Humanity - whether we survive as a species or not depends on the generations of people on Earth right now.

Perhaps the calling you've been feeling has to do with this. Maybe your "gifts" will help build communication with our neighbours from other stars.

You mentioned weird dreams and such - are they related to ETI?
Can you elaborate on them for us?

(I have also had a very strange dream regarding ETI, back when I was a kid. So I might have some insight to share).
of course I'd love to share. But first. I do believe that there are entities out there who are benevolent, but the greys.... the greys!!!! I've been terrified of them for as long as I can remember, I feel like longer than I even knew what they really were. If i see images or video clips of a first person view of greys leaning over someone like they are doing tests, I get the biggest rush of terror through my body... My mom's "dreams" were... one when she lived in japan when she was a tiny little girl, she dreamed she was at a party and she was sitting on a couch looking out a window, and a large, what she later realized was a UFO (she was so young at the time she didn't even know what a UFO was) was hovering outside the window. She had another dream when she was a bit older that these "doctors with large goggles on their eyes" came and took her, her sister, and her brother. they sprayed something in their faces to make them sleep but my mom wasn't asleep, they didn't spray enough or something, then one of them noticed that she was still awake and came over and sprayed some more stuff and then she passed out, and that was the end of her dream. I've had so many dreams about greys that it's impossible to tell every single one. But presumably they are mostly that they are coming for me, and I'm trying to hide and they end up taking my family, or they just take me anyway. The scariest one I ever had was a lucid dream. I was sleeping on my bed, it was probably close to noon, (that was in real life as well as in my dream) and I woke up. I was about to get up when all of a sudden my entire body went numb and dead and I fell back on the bed, what was extremely vivid to me was the way my head lolled back and my mouth fell open and there were uncontrollable groaning sounds coming from me, I was so afraid, then my vision went funny and I realized there was something over my eyes that was making it look like I was in my room, but they had fallen just to where i could see where i actually was, i don't remember much about, I somehow hurried and got the "glasses" back covering my eyes so it was like I was back in my room, I still couldn't move, when I felt my body being grabbed and moved. something picked up and moved my arm, then I felt something (like a hand I assumed) sliding down my body and towards my groin, that's when I woke up for real. I was home alone and I was so terrified I ran outside and stayed out there for an hour or so. I have had that numbing dead sensation in my dreams before, but never has it been in a lucid dream. I had a dream that was different, it was about aliens, but they weren't greys, but they were still malevolent. They came into my house, there was a lot of them, they traveled in pairs. They traveled in pairs because one had no eyes, and the other lead them around. The ones with no eyes were singing a song. Their song was just about how they had now eyes and their partners were their guides, they were their eyes. I can't remember the words exactly. But they were coming towards my family and I, the blind ones were grabbing at us, that's all I remember of that dream. There was a strange happening with my mom, sister and I in a hotel room once. I woke up in the middle of the night and could have sworn I saw something in the room, It was short, when it saw that I had seen it it hid itself. I thought I was just extremely tired. that same night my mom had a dream that she floated out the window, and the next day she found 5 puncture wounds, in the shape of a pentagon, on her leg.
sk8chic100

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts