The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

1,000,000 post thread

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby at1with0 » Sun May 26, 2013 8:32 am

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sun May 26, 2013 11:23 am

I'm a pint low of blood. I went to donate plasma as I have for the past two years except today didn't go routine. I got a draw out of one arm and a return but the second draw wouldn't return. So they took it out and stuck me in my left arm and still couldn't get it to return. So a pint of my blood was in their machine. Now I'm deferred from donating for 8 weeks.

My wife tells me not to drink too much today cause I'm a pint low. She really looks out for me. Especially when I don't look out for myself.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Postby bionic » Fri May 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Yep..and enjoy your book :)
existenctial angst...relating..ack
adamwarlock2099 wrote:In response Ms Bionic ... I find the amount of people on this planet and the way we all go about our lives, each focused on our own (and rightly so to a degree) taking care of our own; the immense emptiness in the thought of our, as we think, our unique and complex lives, being but a speck (if even that) in the history of the human being. Billions upon billions of people have died in the past and will continue to do so as long as more are birthed. As ling as time goes on. Even if one does great things, with enough time he will slowly forgotten. And those that have done great things with no desire to make a name are quickly forgotten. Death is the depression of life if one let's it be. If this is it, it seems but a cruel joke. Though I imagine the ants beneath our feet may feel the same about their plight

Unrelated ... I started reading my first Henry Miller novel Nights of Love and Laughter. It's a collection of some of his short stories. I like his writing from this book. He reminds me of Bukowski in some things and stands unique on others. I look forward to reading more of his writing.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby bionic » Fri May 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Say what!!??
at1with0 wrote:Image
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:44 pm

What do you think it means?
at1with0

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:44 am

at1with0 wrote:What do you think it means?

His first boner?

Ms Bionic ... I think I'm hooked on existentialism. The angsty part has always been me. If better can't be proven the worst must be the truth. As in if there's no heaven or hell then there's nothing. It's kind of a childhood of religion that taught it's own absolutes that just didn't seem the whole truth as an adult. So I'm looking for my own absolutes.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
adamwarlock2099

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:49 am

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create.

William Blake
at1with0

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:57 am

I am enslaved by another man's; my job. I just happen to fall into the most unethical and deceitful man on earth to become enslaved to.

I must find a way to create my own.
adamwarlock2099

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:27 pm

at1with0 wrote:What do you think it means?

we're all full of shite.to an extent.
Also..we are all striving to be, "a real boy"
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:32 pm

adamwarlock2099 wrote:I am enslaved by another man's; my job. I just happen to fall into the most unethical and deceitful man on earth to become enslaved to.

I must find a way to create my own.

You will..you have..you do(you stand out to me..you..my miniscule contact with you, here makes me already realize this, you..maybe that actually, applies ti us all..in spite of surface appearences..which we should all keep in mind..still waters..and also, rocky waters...all waters, really..run DEEP)..also, in spite of all the stuff, it is obvious, you love your wife and family, also, so does she love you and your family.
Love ain't easy. Romane can be. Infatuation certainly is. Love takes MORE.
8-)
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts