The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

What's the idea of American military facilities in Europe...

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Milo » Fri May 24, 2013 5:35 am

What's the idea of American military facilities in Europe, I wonder? Some of them are used to host American anti-missile elements presently. That is what we are allowed to know about these bases. But there are some vital for our security details we are not allowed to be aware of at all! Furthermore, they hide the truth from us!
D'you know that Americans have been illegally delivering biological and chemical waste into Europe for years? And they've been actively using for this mission their military bases in different European countries, not only Bulgarian Aitos Logistics Center I used to work in, but some other bases in Poland, Estonia and other. The Aitos Center I mentioned comprises military storage facilities near the town of Aitos and is being exploited so called "jointly" since 2006 according to Defense Cooperation agreement between the USA and Bulgaria. Matter of fact, I studied that agreement thoroughly three years ago and saw no mention of any waste materials to be delivered into the facility. Still they were delivered and I was obliged to register it in special documents as some "liquid inflammable stuff".
Milo

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 24, 2013 11:00 am

How do you know this?
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Fri May 24, 2013 11:06 am

Off Topic
I am interested to see if there will be a response. Topics/Posts like this by users who recently registered, and have 1 post, are suspicious to me. I doesn't seem to be spam in the traditional sense, but rather, it's spam to project a political agenda. I am not entirely sure if I am right on this, but there seems to be an influx of these types of messages, talking bad about Muslims, talking positive about Muslims, etc. etc.

Not entirely sure... but am eager to see if there is a response, and this person is actually a human.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:21 am

Our military is an extension of our economic policy. So too are the militaries of many nations.

Or a Carl Von Clauswitz was to state.. "War is an extension of State policy by other means."

Chemical storage as well as biological storage is an avenue of economic policy between business partners.

What you should be asking yourself is what kind of secret agreements both governments have here in this case. I do not believe this can be done without the complicity of people in both governments. You might want to check to see if some kind of private fiefdom is taking place there in your own government. A cover up while someone in your country makes alot of monies without most people being aware of what is happening. Then try to figure out how high this goes.

Usually this is the pattern of operation. Someone in both governments stand to make alot of monies and are gambling that the monies can be made and the issues covered up for years before someone catches on. This means that there is a secret group or cabal in on this ..possibly on both sides.

This is business...

You can be pretty sure this is also happening in Iraq..and in Afghanistan as well. This is also what happened in many places down in Louisana and I only know about this because I ran into a fellow who was in the Coast Guard and was in the clean up of much of Louisana waste.

Emerging nations..or nations in turmoil are suitable locations for this kind of thing.

Orangetom

Adding this part in Edit function.

I decided after reading Blackvaults post to go back and click on the names of the posters.

Mine , Greeny2, and Blackvault brought up a section of this forum. Milo's name clicked on did not .

I sort of see what you mean John by the unusual post and wanting to see if they posts again.

Interesting concept to which you are alluding John.
orangetom1999

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts