The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

We should mention what happened in Cleveland, right?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby bionic » Fri May 10, 2013 1:07 am

I mean, really! Holy frak!
One of them said she got pregnant , at least, six times. he starved her and unched in the stomach until she miscarried.
This is a form of murder, no? Death penalty!!
I want that creature to rot in hell.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/10/oh ... mannequin/
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
User avatar
bionic
 
Posts: 9856
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby greeney2 » Fri May 10, 2013 12:16 pm

This subject got skipped over in the last days. This guy should get the death penalty just for the kidnapping of these girls, but certainly when the facts unfold he will have 5-6 counts of murder as well. I am not convinced yet of the total lack of knowledge of his brothers. If they really knew nothing, it will be hard to believe. We just are coming off 2 brothers in Boston, so most people will never believe these 3.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9466
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby at1with0 » Fri May 10, 2013 6:15 pm

STONE THEM WHILE THEY ARE BURIED UP TO THEIR NECKS!!
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby hxxx » Sat May 11, 2013 5:46 pm

I'm okay with the prison-justice that is awaiting this animal.
hxxx
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 11, 2013 6:27 pm

at1with0 wrote:STONE THEM WHILE THEY ARE BURIED UP TO THEIR NECKS!!

Lawnmower?
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
User avatar
frrostedman
 
Posts: 3646
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Postby frrostedman » Sat May 11, 2013 6:28 pm

bionic wrote:I mean, really! Holy frak!
One of them said she got pregnant , at least, six times. he starved her and unched in the stomach until she miscarried.
This is a form of murder, no? Death penalty!!
I want that creature to rot in hell.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/10/oh ... mannequin/


It's not murder to anyone who is pro-abortion.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
User avatar
frrostedman
 
Posts: 3646
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Postby at1with0 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:58 pm

frrostedman wrote:
bionic wrote:I mean, really! Holy frak!
One of them said she got pregnant , at least, six times. he starved her and unched in the stomach until she miscarried.
This is a form of murder, no? Death penalty!!
I want that creature to rot in hell.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/10/oh ... mannequin/


It's not murder to anyone who is pro-abortion.


Now you're just being clever. :think:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:47 am

hxxx wrote:I'm okay with the prison-justice that is awaiting this animal.


that will never happen because he will forever be in maximum security solitary confinement. He will never have human contact the rest of his life. Nobody will get to him like they would in general population. The same is going to happen to the surviving boston bomber. He will never see human contact ever again.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9466
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby at1with0 » Sun May 12, 2013 12:51 am

At least not physically...
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9176
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:00 am

Places like Pelican Bay have literally the worst and most violent, and they are 100% isolated from anyone, permanently. It may be far more cruel than the death penalty, which is all this Boston 19 year old may ever expect until the day he dies.
greeney2
 
Posts: 9466
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest